Double, I have a new idiot quote of the year for you

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by zyclon B gas, Jun 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

like i said, those people you know that did that are stupid.

not all transitions and transformations are monetary, moron.

again, you fail at comprehension. reread and try again.

another idiotic statement.

possibly one of the most illogical, retarded statements ever. you have no common sense or comprehension skills. you have a sub-par IQ and if i were your boyfriend, i'd kill myself if my only other choice was to stay with you.

yup

like i've told you a million times: so does a man, so your argument is dead yet again.
    test
  2. The Steve

The Steve Space monkey I am not

test
  3. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

never said they had to be famous. you said that. i just said nobody knows about you yet you've done all these compilations of works. generally, when someone that young writes multiple books, songs, blah blah blah, if those works are good, they are noticed. maybe not on a national level, but they are noticed.

for example, my friend plays an instrument. you would never know who he is if i said his name, but amongst jazz musicians in some areas, his name is common. if you've written multiple books and they were good, you could get them published locally and people could read them, and then you would become known.

you are so ignorant and devoid of common sense though, you immediately jump to conclusions so broad and looking for something that isn't there, that you completely ignore what is blatantly obvious, and go with your opinion which is always wrong.

carry on little girl, your ignorance and stupidity is unmatched.
    test
  4. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

hahahahaha @ that shit.

too bad she's prejudiced. she'll make a good psychologist.
    test
  5. Luxuria

Luxuria New Member

Ok.. .well have have been noticed... locally. You can write all the songs and books you want. If no one has heard or read them then it doesn't matter. It's not about talent. It's about having the RESOURCES to put yourself out there. Yes I've been writing since I was young. Am I well known for it? NO... because I haven't been able to get my stuff out there.
    Please don't talk to me about ignorance and stupidity when your argument is nothing but telling me what I've done, what I've experienced, ect.

And explain this to me. How is leaving a college because you can't afford it stupid? Once again in your Utopia EVERYONE can AFFORD to go to ANY school they want. That is NOT how the world works. Just because everything is perfect in YOUR life doesn't make it perfect in everyone elses.

And my point on valuing what is attainable. If you grow up around people who can afford cars/houses and shit to you that is attainable. If you DON'T grow up around that it's not attainable to you. To me having a car at all is a big thing because my mom has never had one. But I've seen others around me have them so to me a car is something attainable. You live in a world where everything you want... you get. It's not like that for all of us. You're so closed minded.
    test
  6. x calibur

x calibur

It could also mean Cute Asian Chick, Computer Aided Conversion, Cold Activated Can, or the Common Access Card of the Department of Defense.
    test
  7. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

you have the resources to put your shit out there. you just choose not to do the work. so many artists got recognized from playing their music on the street day in and day out, peddling cd's they burned on their computer out of the back of their shit car's trunk or just in malls, streets, wherever they went. don't say you can't put your shit out there, you are just either too stupid or too lazy to try.

uh, unless you're a felon you can get loans, grants and scholarships for college, so it is completely attainable for anyone outside of felons.

your dad has owned a house, your parents lived together, i'm assuming your dad graduated college, so it is obtainable.

your arguments are moot.
    test
  8. The Steve

test
  9. Luxuria

Luxuria New Member

no yours are because you are trying to tell me about MY life... Not even God or Allah can tell me about MY life. So how can a stranger on a forum? That is what you don't get. Yes I see people out on the street peddling their music... where does that get them? Soundclick artists... where does THAT get them?

And loans and financial aid aren't infinite. lmao. You need to have CREDIT to get loans. Credit takes years to build. You look at this too one-sidedly. If you don't have good credit and no one you know has good credit to cosign a loan then there ARE no loans. Welcome to reality boo.

Assumed... at least you admitted it this time. No my dad didn't graduate college. Nice try though.
    test
  10. WWByeye

WWByeye former White widow

Like I told Moose ages ago, there are ppl whom do shit and the followers.
    U deffinitely are the first one
    test
  11. The Steve

God damn this girl needs a Tony Robbin's intervention or something
    test
  12. Luxuria

Luxuria New Member

If that's your reality where everything falls into place perfectly and dreams can actually come true at the blink of an eye, then I'm happy for you. That's not my life though. "Some people don't understand how privileged they are" and it's sad. Before my dad left he always told me... "Alex look around you.Not everyone has all of this. Not everyone lives like you." And it took him leaving for me to know what the fuck he meant.

I've had both sides of the coin before. And I can tell you it's much easier on your side to achieve what you want. Having the right mentality and motivation is amazing but sometimes you just need resources to help you out. Not everyone has it as good as you. And it shouldn't take a "90 year old" to tell you that.
    test
  13. The Steve

School? Pffft, school just gives you loans and debt.

Children? Pffft, I can't have kids.

Homes? Pfffft people can't buy homes, unless you're white.

Jobs? Pffffft jobs don't exist anywhere but in your perfect little world.

Love? Pfffft, lust! But I don't sex.

Board games? Pfffft, hit the wrong space back at square one.

Winning the lotto? Pffft, and pay the government half? Then what, deal with having money? Pffffft

Smiling? Pffffffft, and give the false impression that I'm ever positive?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm not one to push pills but jesus if there were ever a fucking prime candidate for this shit it's YOU.
    test
  14. Luxuria

Luxuria New Member

thkuuu =]
    test
  15. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

[youtube]z_M2AVv5opg[/youtube]
    test
  16. Luxuria

Luxuria New Member

ad hominems. I love itI didn't say you had to be white to buy a home though. But ok. Jobs exist but look around you. I won't even entertain the rest of that bullshit. Fade back into Bolivian please
    test
  17. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

for a few, it has gotten them worldwide fame and fortune

god and allah, who are the same person, would certainly know about your life, idiot.

no, loans and aid isn't infinite, but it pays for college. most if not all of it. no you don't need good credit, no you don't need a cosigner unless you're under 18, if you need one at all. you can also apply for scholarships or even go to a community college until you turn 18 and then go for your loans.

i mean, you can't possibly be this dumb, can you?
    test
  18. J Keeper

J Keeper Super Jesus

Why are you doing this ZBG.

She is this dumb.

She genuinely thinks she knows all there is to know about people and life.

Let her figure it out the hard way if she wants.

You can't change someone else's perspective on life, even if it's terribly wrong and misguided.
    test
  19. J Keeper

J Keeper Super Jesus

For the record, I have no credit and all my student loans are in my name.

I don't get financial aid because I'm a convicted drug dealer.

I work my ass off to get through college.

If I can afford college, anyone can.
    test
  20. Luxuria

Luxuria New Member

The God/Allah thing is called a HYPERBOLE. Look it up.
    You don't know how loans work. Regardless of age if you don't have good enough credit to approve on a loan you need a cosigner with good credit to help you out and sign. That's why I can't go back to FIU. Because I can't get a student loan. Scholarships are nice but very hard to earn depending on what they are.
    Once again.... You work in Utopian shit. I work in reality.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.