Dos Noun

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Verbal Marksman, Sep 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Verbal Marksman

Verbal Marksman Inverted Speech Syndicate

Has anybody heard this guy's album, Paper Animals. Also, does he have any other material out? I just got his album today at Amoeba, and it's already one of my favorite albums out. This cat can not only battle, but he can write his ass off.

"I'm full of sin - you'll be under attack (a tack) like a bulletin"
    I went crazy when I heard that line. Also, this one:

"I'll cut you in half, and attach you to someone who's wacker- to see if wackness can be increased in factors" or somethin like that. This man is raw.
    He's only got like 2 punchline filled songs, the rest are just crazy ass conceptual songs about things from lying to things like Karma. The shit is great. Has anybody heard it?

PEACE!!!
    test
  2. phillipdrummond

phillipdrummond get at me for footage

dope, hook me up in the package
    test
  3. larcen

larcen New Member

haven't heard of him till scribble jam im gonna peep that shit right now
    test
  4. Royceshady

Royceshady Guest

I think he's in the group Parts-Of-Speech with Verbal Tec (who's fuckin ill too) so I guess check for some stuff from them.
    test
  5. LEE SCOTT

LEE SCOTT New Member

yea i got his album, its pretty good
    test
  6. sixty cycle hum

sixty cycle hum short arms, deep pockets

i heard some of his album on hip hop infinity...and i must say i wasnt really feeling it. he seems kind of corny to me.
    test
  7. dj jewhair

dj jewhair that crazy yid

when he battled on scribble jam i thought he was horrible, never heard a song by him but i would assume that i wouldn't like it. dude said schmuck at least 5 times.
    test
  8. Alfie213

Alfie213 The Alfamale

^^ People are way too picky about battling..... u saw him in one battle that u didn't like. If he said schmuck 5 times im sure he wasn't on top of his game that night.

I saw dos noun at the 2003 superbowl battle in feb, and i think he's pretty dope. My friend talked to him for a min and got a free copy of his album, I'm gonna have to get him to burn me a copy i guess.
    test
  9. phillipdrummond

phillipdrummond get at me for footage

yeah ²²²hair, I know what you mean. but he was better than I thought when I saw him battle at scribble this year, especially against juice. he's not THAT great, but my opinion changed some seeing him live. last year's scribble battle was wack as fuck, though.
    Alfie---I'd like to hear audio or get footage somehow from superbowl, do they sell tapes or DVD's? do you have footage?
    test
  10. dj jewhair

dj jewhair that crazy yid

yah, like i said, i havent heard a song, and have only heard one battle, so my opinion isnt very strong. i just didnt like his whole persona when i saw him. i would appreciate if someone would post audio.
    test
  11. XoVeR

XoVeR The CaucAzn Afro Pimp

I think dos noun is balls, I am sorry I just cannot get into his shit
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.