!!!DOPE TRACK!!! "Everytime" by Prophyt

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by Prophyt, Feb 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prophyt

Prophyt Future Of Hip-Hop

This is bout my true love...and if you wanna kno who my true love is you gotta listen to the all damn song...all the way to the last mutha fuckin bar! And then you'll kno who the love of my life is...the one I made this song for...

Let me kno what yall think...I aint gonna front...its a rough draft...but still drop ya positive or negative feedback...bring that!

Its the first song on the page...its called "Everytime"

"Everytime" By: Prophyt

Leave ya link so I can hit up your tracks...Be Easy!!!
    test
  2. Prophyt

I hit up a whole bunch of yall so imma bump this back up now for some feedback haha!!!
    test
  3. RiggsofHTI

RiggsofHTI New Member

beats fire.. started off sounding kind of forced like you were tryin to hard but i liked the emotion..good message in this one..people can relate..good topic fo the beat too..delivery is hot..and voice is aight..i liked the hook..overall pretty good song..kept me listening..keep up the good wrk
    test
  4. LeKCheR

LeKCheR Active Member

BHeat was hot, but for some reason how you did the back up vocals took away from the track alot, took away the emotion, I could tell your flow was on and everything, JUST POLISH UP THEM DAMN BACKUPS, but overall this was a cool track, I wanted to slap you at the end when I found out it was hiphop, LOL

Later.
    test
  5. Prophyt

Back To The Top!!!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.