Dope Quotes from wayne, haters i want a reason on each bar on why its garbage

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by SJDon, Aug 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

aye this wuz funni and wayne is at bests aight he aight jaw droppin in no instance to me jus a buncha rhymin
    test
  2. Fantom

Fantom :ihadadream:

cuz for all the shit ya'll talk about a rapper being real, sayin what they've done or whatever...

THIS NIGGA KISSIN A GROWN MAN IN THE MOUTH
    test
  3. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

I've never mentioned real and rappers together........read anyone of my posts about this, I have always said that this is entertainment, and i could give a shit if anyone of the musicians i enjoy, actually do what they say they have done......rapping is acting.......good rappers play good roles.......

and your response does not answer my question......wayne made a song about why he kisses baby......I guess i'll say that's being real, as he explained why he did or does it........but why does it matter to you, especially when you say you like him.......
    test
  4. Mr O Dot

Mr O Dot New Member

No need for all this chatter...the bottom line is that Lil Wayne will never ever ever be the best or be considered to be best ever....the only reason why some people are calling him the best rapper alive is because the newer generation (the young idiots) dont know real hiphop and only go on what they know-->ghetto, corny lyrics...all you need to do these days is have a few punchlines and appear on everybody's songs and you'll be the hottest rapper out.

Fuck today's rap.

and Fuck the new generation of listeners.

I hate you all.

Ps, when homosexuality become acceptable in hiphop (i.e lil wayne)...closet faggot

P.P.S- Fuck the south...and fuck you all
    test
  5. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

KOzS killed wayne with this post. (go back and read it) close thread.
    test
  6. Macmili

Macmili Thorough

everybody stated their opinions like they are facts in this thread

Lil Wayne might not be movin birds like he says he is but he grew up around ppl and rolls wit ppl who have

he's been rappin for a long ass time and if he has to lie to make his rappin ability shine, why not? no one wants to hear him talkin bout how he watches TV, plays pool, shoots dice, goes to the beech, etc. drug dealing and murder are what ppl want to hear about now a days and he is convincing enough and creative with his lyrics that it shouldn't really matter if it's real or not, it's entertaining, that's my opinion.

that's why he got guns and his guns got kids lol

that shit is hilarious the way he says it
    test
  7. L KRU3GG

L KRU3GG #FollowTheBodies

lil wayne is wacc if u wanna challenge me im open 4 a debate bcuz i hsve had sum with previous lil wayne fans ( mostly my friends lol)
    test
  8. mr madness

mr madness Silly Bitch Say Whaaaaaat

[youtube]5SDupUAlsUk[/youtube]
    test
  9. Old Soul

Old Soul Nipple Nibbler

The only emcee with a flu
    Yea I rhyme sick
    I be what ya tryin to do

Jay sonned this fag back in 96.

His lines are basic textcee caliber.
    test
  10. KOzS

KOzS .Juster

flu / sick is on the level of cum lines

which by the way people stilll go crazy for

I come off the top of my head like "splurt"
    .. everyone's like "ooooohhh shit, damn, ooooh shit!.. he killed it!"

I'm like "naaaaaaahhhhh maaaaann"

so I can see how people are gonna like that flu / sick concept
    test
  11. 252reppin

252reppin New Member

Okay.......for everyone that says that Wayne is garbage.......have you lost your f***** mind!!! He is probably the 6th best rapper ever........behind 2pac, Dr. Dre, B.I.G, Nas, Eminem! People say he sounds weird on the mic, yes he does but that is what gives his music so much snare and attention. All rappers use one-liners, particularly the more popular ones. Listen to some of 2pac and B.I.G's music they also use one-liners. And id have to say after listening to hip-hop/rap music for a while..........when wayne and drake are on the same track there are 2 things that are for sure...........1. It will be a hit and 2. These guys on the same track are untouchable. Everyone is just hatin bcuz Lil wayne goes harder than all of em!
    test
  12. 252reppin

252reppin New Member

And another thing "the bottom line is that Lil Wayne will never ever ever be the best or be considered to be best ever....the only reason why some people are calling him the best rapper alive is because the newer generation (the young idiots) dont know real hiphop and only go on what they know-->ghetto, corny lyrics...all you need to do these days is have a few punchlines and appear on everybody's songs and you'll be the hottest rapper out" that is what Mr O Dot said. That is so much bs.....idek where to start!! Corny Lyrics??? Todays lyrics are so much better and hotter than back then and we dont know real hip-hop?? Shut up man and quit makin urself sound so dumb!
    test
  13. jpizzle19

jpizzle19 I got NEXT

1 post ban that 252 homo .. he enjoys guys who kiss other guys
    test
  14. 252reppin

252reppin New Member

test
  15. 252reppin

252reppin New Member

If lil wayne kisses other guys that is his personal s*** that has nothing to do with why no one in rap can touch his music or his lyrics!!
    test
  16. 252reppin

252reppin New Member

ban!! haha wow
    test
  17. vandalism

vandalism the king

lol... terrible

that shit funny tho
    test
  18. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

You mean besides the verbal minimalism, or the fact that nothing there is higher than a 4th grade level?

I think Wayne is good at what he does but ... what he does is not really that spectacular or special. The media can and does make stars.

Just because someone is famous doesn't actually mean they are talented.
    test
  19. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

hahaha, my nigga madness killing it any forum he steps in.

check your pm, champ ...

[turn] ...
    test
  20. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN proper weaponry

Wayne has terrible lyrics.

i just read all the shit you posted (and i don't know how i missed this thread), but 2 out of those 15 lines you posted was decent. the rest was hot garbage.

Wayne be on that silly shit like,

"i'm fly like a bird"

"i'm hard like a rock"

etc. simple shit

he makes "good music" here and there, but lyrically, he's nothing even remotely special.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.