Dope Quotes from wayne, haters i want a reason on each bar on why its garbage

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by SJDon, Aug 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SJDon

SJDon New Member

LINE 1

You lookin for divine and a lil' intervention-
    And dem birds don't fly, wit out ma permission-
    I'm prolly in the SKY, flying wit the FISHES-
    Or maybe in the OCEAN, swimmin wit the Pigeons- See my world is DIFFERENT

LINE 2

Flow retarded when I spit i get ma DROOL ON

LINE 3

Like a CIRCLE of KNIVES, i got the SHARPEST flow a-ROUND-

LINE 4

Sound like a T-REX live under ma HOOD

LINE 5

You know where CARTER AT, str8 off the LAUNCHIN PAD-
    Marchin' on the Moon Mothafucka i been to MARS AND BACK

LINE 6

I can play basketball wit the moon, i got the whole world at my feet

LINE 7

I got a Diamond Disease on my neck

LINE 8

Weezy F, is in ya BUILDIN'- I will STEP, on ya BUILDIN from the STEPS, of my BUILDIN- Call me young wayne SWINE, imma CHEF in HELL'S KITCHEN flow- Sweet as Devil food, i eat ANGELS for DINNER-CALL me what you want, cus i dont give a FANGER in the Middle

LINE 9

Mic check one two on the way to THIRD-
    FLOW SICK, put a STRAIGHT JACKET ON my WORDS

LINE 10

I'm on the clock like 5 minutes-
    Tryna get past the line of scrimmage-
    yea, And before i leave her THIGHS SPINNIN-
    She gimme face first like she done DIVED IN IT-
    and if she tall i can CLIMB IN IT-
    I usually dont have a TIME LIMIT-
    and eatin pussy aint a CRIME IS IT?-
    If so, i should start workin on my JAIL VISITS-
    You know, I'm in the game they jus SELL TICKETS-
    Man i got OLD BREAD like STALE BISQUITS-
    You feelin froggy all you gotta do is YELL RIBBIT-
    Turn ya ass to a statue like an EXZIBIT-

LINE 11

Catch me ridin' through the city in a TONKA TOY-
    I got OLD money, coulda bought a DINOSAUR

I want to know whats wrong with all of the above....tired of these haters..
    wayne is very creative, and to see so many people on this site deny his talent and to say he's the WORST RAPPER OUT...wtf? makes no sense....Put those lines into surgery in yall replys....and tell me whats wrong with those....and those are only the ones i could think off the top of the head from wayne....fuk outta here wit this' EVERY LINE HE SPIT IS CORNY' bullshit.....stop hating...

Hottest rapper out right now....mtv agrees....so does the majority of the population.

I remember when eminem was the hottest out and •••••• was talkin bout 'why they listen to him...he garbage and whateva else......'.......GTFOUTTA here wit this hating bullshit..i hate it...if you don't like it...move on to your favorite rapper....who at the time probably isn't even a fourth as good as wayne is right now....and this nigga is only gettin' betta.
    test
  2. Dead Broke

Dead Broke Money is the motivation

Honestly, this reply to your thread is not to disrespect you or anything. But if you scroll down the first page of Hip Hop Central there are a couple of threads discussing Lil' Wayne. You don't think you could've slipped this into one of those? As far as those lines you dropped, I only like about three of them. I liked line one, line three and line eight. When Eminem was in his prime he was a million times better than Wayne at his best.I can't recall anybody hatin' on Em because calling him the best back then was respectable. There are so many rappers better than Wayne (in my opinion) If niggaz don't feel him they don't feel him period. He's alright to me, over rated but he isn't bad. But if you're attempting to defend Lil' Wayne against his so called haters, at least put some better lines up there. "Catch me ridin' through the city in a tonka toy - I got old money, I coulda bought a dinosaur." That is ill? umm no
    test
  3. Abdul Haqq

Abdul Haqq Blade Runner

Punchline rap doesn't do it for me.......The great ones used their intellect to express points and concepts. Not just a bunch of disconnected oneliners.

That's why Weezy will never be an all-time great. And by great I mean emcees like Pac, Big, Nas, Jay, AZ, Andre, Cube, Common, Saigon, Immortal Technique, KRS, Rakim, Scarface, Guru, Half-a-Mil, Tragedy, G Rap, Chuck D, ect........

BTW line 11 is straight up corny.
    test
  4. HipHopIsLyfe

HipHopIsLyfe New Member

I agreeeeeeee

Flow sick so sick need a doc yess

God flow I spit bibles n***a

I don't rap I just shit like a new born

I don't write I just spit like a tooth gone

So tell them hataz cut it out like a coupon

Fuck em fuck em fuck em even if they celebate

The games crazy its more crazy than its ever been I'm married to that crazy bitch call me kevin federline

The coupe blue like the dew on marge

I got a cat scan and I had money on my mind

I told a bitch go and get my name on her spine so I could feel good when I'm hittin it from behind

I'm sophisticated my neck from antartica my wrist just made it

Young money dipset that's what this is and if I aint goodlookin u can bet my bitch is

Imagine wakin up out here sleep with them pistols blastin and if the witness is dead there's no trial

I like a bitch with an apple bottom like vokalthe top is at my fingertips like I aint got no nails

Okay my leathers so soft but don't think I aint hard they say weezy make it rain I say bitch I aint god but I am gods son butu know I aint nas see he got a posotive aim and I aim nines

I take three l's to da head love live life then I'm dead

One time for me one time for the dj he be khaled I be lil weezy baby if ya nasty if ya classy created gifted basket spit sporadic I'm so diplomatic democratic touch it bring it push it systimatic damn right I kiss my daddy I think they pissed at how rich my daddy is and I'm his kid I stunt with my daddy call miss lee she wit my daddy so diss me but don't diss my daddy cause who was there when no one wasn't just my daddy who was there when I needed money just my daddy so who will be there when I see the money just my daddy who said that I'd be the one just my daddy hello hip hop I'm home its ya daddy when I say d's I don't mean a caddy i mean these nuts they causin havoc rick ross tip stunna and fat joe and I can't can't can't forget brisco
    And yeah I done squashed the bullshit with zoe its a bakery here just tryin ta get doe
    Shout to my dreads my haitians and chicos
    Ya lookin for me hoe I'm in the three o five I'm the best rapper alive

Any haters need I say more
    test
  5. Dead Broke

You should have started the thread, you had the better quotables.

but that right there negates the whole post and all of the hot quotes you shared.
    test
  6. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

hahaha........biggie, jay, common, nas, az,.......are you kidding me by saying they don't make heavy use of punchlines, jay, big, and common, have spit some of the best lines ever.......fucking listen to resurection, there are more punchlines on that than most albums.........jay cannot go for four bars without one.......idiots keep using their own points, with examples that contradict their arguement........every rapper uses them, it's how they are said, or related that makes them dope.........

i like it better when no similies are used, cause hearing the word like, gets boring.......but if lines are to be quoted, those are the ones that will be, due to their wit, and shortness......i can list a million from most every mc you listed.........taken out of context, every rapper looks like celph titled........

i will not even spend my time getting into why pac, jay, and big are legends.......but lyrics are just a part of it, there is a lot more on the yellowbrick road to greatness
    test
  7. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

why?.....I am listening to fat bottom girls by queen, is the greatness negated by the fact that mercury was gay?........don't get me wrong, I am not down with gay shit, but 1. wayne ain't gay, 2. i don't care who makes good music as long as it's good, 3. think to yourself "did I just say something was good, and then say it wasn't, because of a few words," i mean get real..............
    test
  8. Dead Broke

First and foremost how the fuck would you know if the nigga is gay or not? you're a lil' wayne stan. you don't know him on a personal level. and you don't know what he and baby do behind closed doors. If they are homo enough to kiss each other around other people, then who's to say you don't do other gay shit?

Secondly, I don't want to listen to a homosexual rapper. That's just me. I wouldn't deny that someone is a good rapper because he's gay. But I don't wanna hear a a studio gangster who is a behind the door dick taker. PERIOD

Finally, saying "Damn right, I kiss my daddy" negates the whole verse (which was good until that) and the whole post.
    test
  9. L KRU3GG

L KRU3GG #FollowTheBodies

ok i give it 2 him tht he has good lines but theres one problem , where did he find time 2 do all tht ? hes been rich since 16 . so where does the whips , clips , n briccs come out? he aint lived anything he rhymes about , he doesnt know how 2 b himself n his ego has got 2 him tht now he calls himself the self proclaimed best rapper alive , the guy is a gimik he has tear drops for wat? he left the violence out his life , n ppl say hes the best but @ wat not rappin bcuz its fake , yeah believe his raps if u live i nfairy tale land but in reality hes a gimik
    test
  10. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

damn.......rampant homophobia and backpacking seem to be redundant......I think that a big pun, but fat rappers might eat sausage when they are behind closed doors/.../.....

wayne ain't gay......if he was he would pull a feminine faggot like you and have you make him gorditas while you wear a bunny suit.......

the I don't want to listen to a rapper who has kissed his dad defense is pheonix suns style........who cares what why you don't want to listen to good music, i mean if you give a valid point like wayne tried to jerk off your boyfriend, then i'd understand you defending your uncle..........come up with a reason that he is not good, if you cannot do that, than you are a fucking hippie who protests whatever goes against estblihment.......if i could see or think rrighht now this mighht majke sense to someone other than me...........

fuckLittle brothe3r
    test
  11. K-Nibble

K-Nibble K-Nibble Lector

shit is crazy...first of all...i wouldn't say wayne is wack...but he isn't all that great either...some of his lines are nice...but most of them are really simple...he relies on those little one liners...without them hes nothing...he sounds straight up weird on the mic...his voice tends to be pretty annoying sometimes...his song writing skills aren't that great...he is the definition of a studio gangsta...people need to face it...weezy isn't and never will be the greatest rapper...i'm not gonna lie...hes gotten nicer over the years but i had more respect for him when he first came out like 8 or 9 years ago and did the block is hot album...atleast he tended to be more real then...he had songs coping wit the loss of his real father...his head wasn't so big so he talked about real things...he seems to be a lot different now...hes convinced himself that hes alot better than he is...put it this way...i don't like 50 cent that much but i still like him more than weezy...that should sum it up haha
    test
  12. Abdul Haqq

Abdul Haqq Blade Runner

Using a few good punchlines here or there is one thing, but Weezy is one dimensional. He has no point to any of his songs, and those lines y'all have quoted are straight cooooorrrrnnnnnyyyy!!!!!!!

Duke's got down syndrome.

He has to be the worst rapper that a lot of cats claim as the best in history. But if you into that mickey mouse fakery and faaagetry, than that's your problem.

Doese anyone besides some teenyboppers believe he was ever a "thug" or "gangsta" or whatever?? His whole image is fictional which adds to his dumbness.
    test
  13. sardo

sardo THE ILLEST

i'll tel you why each and every bar is garbage!!

here it goes

WAYNE HAS THE WORST VOICE EVER.THATS WHY...
    test
  14. fishyfishy

fishyfishy Active Member

first off am i the only one who thinks most of the lines in the thread are garbage?

second if youre talking about a good punchline rapper...celph titled. waynes punchlines make no fuckin sense, and they arent funny. they sure as hell arent meaning anything, his voice is wack.

Tell u what, put a sage francis tune on. Youll notice how he rambles on about random shit one line that has nothing to do with the next. Wayne is the same.
    test
  15. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

it's "young raekwon"...you know? raekwon the chef? wu-tang? =/
    test
  16. nappyjim

nappyjim Active Member

lol i was gonna say the same thing.

and on your first line, you left out an imporant line.....
    see my world is different/like Dwayne Wayne/

Ya know, Dwayne Wayne, the character from A Different World
    test
  17. SJDon

SJDon New Member

no one gave reasons on why each line was wack....and i jus put some of the worst ones on there.....and he doesn't spit about a topic dumbasses because those are all mixtapes......when carter 3 drops....its a wrap
    test
  18. trey

trey The Three Ball

i dont think anyone in the world is bored enough to do something like that.

[​IMG]
    test
  19. E. Fate

E. Fate Guest

Lmfao @ "Young Wayne Swine.." nigga, if you're gonna defend the man's lyrics... at least get them right, he says Raekwon.
    test
  20. Chain_Smoke

Chain_Smoke Blueprint III

Like i said Wayne is a descent rapper highly overrated never has he had anything close to a classic album.. he has been a rapper his whole life so how has he moved birds and all this other shit is beyond me he's been on cash money since a teen how many 14 year olds do u know that have moved birds maybe nicks and dimes and shit ok but birds get the fuck out of here i don't believe this nigga he's a gang banger i no •••••• from the N.O. and there is no gang bangers in New Orleans.. he just rescently started talkin about bangin' on what the first carter when i listen to music i want to listen to a nigga that i know has been through some real life situations and wayne can't validate shit for me.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.