Don't you just hate it when..

Discussion in 'Man Enough' started by GaLaTeA, Jan 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

..a woman's says: "You're a great guy, but I just don't like you like that'" it's the equivalent of going into a job interview and them saying "You have all the qualifications we're looking for...but we're not going to hire you. In fact, we're going to hire someone less qualified. Probably a juice monkey who's an asshole.
    Then, we're going to call you every once in awhile to complain about the guy we hired. But, we're still not gonna hire you. Then, we'll fire him and re-hire someone else just like him, but, still not you."

How many of you found yourselves in that position?
    test
  2. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

I have once or twice in HS, but then i realized that if thats what shes like, i dont really want to be with her anyways.

I know what i want, and ima get it
    test
  3. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

yea....i'd rather a no thanks or something than that crap
    test
  4. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

I heard that joke years ago... from some comedian on Comedy Central... I can't remember who, though... and I LMAO... :funny:

It's true, though.

I remember in one of those "role reversal" threads a long time ago where men had to play like women and vice versa... I said that if I was a woman, I'd date nothing but thugs, ballers and losers who do nothing but use and abuse me, then I'd get in circles with my girlfriends and talk about how there are no good men out there.

So when I heard that joke on Comedy Central, I felt like dude was my kindred spirit... and I shed a tear while laughing.
    test
  5. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

it was a joke?

i guess the timing and tone of seeing a person tell it makes it funny
    test
  6. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

test
  7. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

im a nice guy

i dont want a lady who wants an asshole
    test
  8. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

heard it a million times before. laughed every time they came back. chastised them for it, told them they'd do it again, then laughed.

5 years later when those same or similar girls come around like "i'm tired of dealing with assholes and it's refreshing hanging out with you", i make sure they know they're in the friend zone and will never be allowed out of it.

this girl i dated briefly about 6 years ago who broke up with me to deal with assholes, and with whom i've become best friends with, is now trying to hit on me. it's funny.
    test
  9. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

I usualy get the 'really like you but dont want to ruin our friendship' version. Im pretty used to it and just move on.. Friendship usually dies shortly after.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I896
    test
  10. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

you cant deny the satisfaction of it tho can you? amazing,...
    test
  11. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

oh it feels great, but at the same time since she's such a good friend it's sad seeing her being fucked over.
    test
  12. JBCizzle

JBCizzle Fighting White Lightning

I hear crap like that all the time. "You're a great guy, I'd love to date someone like you...just not you" kind of thing. There's a reason why they call it "JUST" friends. I'm not looking for friend applications, I don't need any more friends, so a girl saying "I don't want to date you, but we can be friends" is meaningless to me and not worth my time. Next!

And God forbid they then complain about the guy they did start dating instead of me and ask for sympathy and expect me to do anything other than say "I told you so" and "You're on your own"

Having women as just friends when you want to date them is like settling for a handjob. It's nice, but they know what I really want.
    test
  13. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

Here ye'....here ye''

Some of them are fat and ugly now anyways so I didn't miss nothing.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.