Dont Spend more than 120.00 for SWEET QUALITY

Discussion in 'Audio Help & Tips' started by cocoapebble, Sep 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ijustneedhelp

ijustneedhelp New Member

man i cant even tell if its your mix your your lame ass rapper bullshit arcane... 4 real.. that shit sounds dull, boring lifeless and weak... oh and tiny and thin
    test
  2. ijustneedhelp

ijustneedhelp New Member

also arcane... you have been mixing PRO audio since age 13???? wow which beatle is your dad???

fucking liar..
    test
  3. Arcane

Arcane Alcoholic Roadie

pro audio means that i've been doing it and getting paid, not that i've been mixing platinum musicians or some shit

i started out doing mixing for the high school radio station, local musicians and i mixed pretty much every live performance that was put on in the schools theatre
    test
  4. Arcane

Arcane Alcoholic Roadie

sorry, i dont know how to make it sound as bad as your tracks, i could try, but i dont think it's possible unless i get some sort of shitty behringer compressor and put so much power through it that the vocals get overcompressed as hell, adding in that "nice" noise that is inherant of behringer gear...
    test
  5. kniteshift

kniteshift That ain't my alphabet b

test
  6. SamSneed

SamSneed TrackWorks

you guys need to chill out with all this nonsense...i was just trying to make a point about the equipment you use. Arcane, i wasnt tryin to make it into a me verse you thing....

"how would a soprano singer, who typically sings really HIGH notes, have useful low frequencies"

you misread what i posted man...i didnt say that at all. just be cool man, and stay doing what your doing, and dont worry about what i know or what i think i know or what ranges i find useful...imma keep doing what i do

ill post vocals later...imma take a nap...
    test
  7. Arcane

Arcane Alcoholic Roadie

your right, i did mis read that

anyways, even a baritone or bass singer doesnt have much useful below 150, considering the human vocal chords are incapable of creating such a note...
    test
  8. SamSneed

SamSneed TrackWorks

i can't find the cd with raws from studio A, they might be somewhere on one of my harddrives or somewhere on a dvd or cd...if people really care to hear them i guess i can make more of an effort to find them....but as of now im finished with this...
    test
  9. Mr. Verbalist

Mr. Verbalist How am I doin?

My vocals don't have much use under 60hz - 80hz, so I usually do a cut-off from there :)
    test
  10. Syntax_Mastery

Syntax_Mastery Emcee/Producer/Engineer

i didnt compare the voices

i compared the sound of the acapella mix...

huge difference. The voices had nothing to do with the EQ of your acapella being kinda screwey around the hi mids.
    test
  11. Syntax_Mastery

these vocals sound ok as well...

the compression could be better...

am i missing something? did you post one with a beat behind it?
    test
  12. Syntax_Mastery

these vocs sound good.

i can clearly tell this is a different setup than the previous ones i peeped the other day. These could use a little bit of eq though to give it some extra "snap".. though, my only suggestion.

you over did it with the reverb on the last mix of these... thats what kinda caught me funny....

anyway...

*goes to eat a cheeseburger*
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.