Dont Spend more than 120.00 for SWEET QUALITY

Discussion in 'Audio Help & Tips' started by cocoapebble, Sep 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yung Dibbz

Yung Dibbz New Member

I have and am satisfied with my mxl v57 which is cheaper than the 990. So please proceed to eat your foot because i still do not like your quality.
    test
  2. cocoapebble

cocoapebble New Member

Quit Wasting Money On Expensive Gear When You Have No Vocal Talent To Begin With...... Go Donate That Money To Katrina Victims.
    test
  3. Arcane

Arcane Alcoholic Roadie

hardly anyone on that site will ever get to SEE let alone USE a set up like that....I have, but only once

funny, cause the track i posted was recorded on an SSL 4000E, i don't see how you'd be getting a better track out of a digi 002, i really dont

anyways, i realize the vox are a little high on that track, but if i dropped them much more they wouldnt sit right on the beat :|

i hate working with premixed beats
    test
  4. SamSneed

SamSneed TrackWorks

i was just tryin to point out the fact that because they never used quality equipment like that, they have a fucked up quality standard, they dont know what shit is suppose to sound like, most people cant hear thier own music in comparison with industry shit. untill they work with industry shit, they'll have cotten in thier ears.

"funny, cause the track i posted was recorded on an SSL 4000E, i don't see how you'd be getting a better track out of a digi 002, i really dont"

aaaahh, its all in the mix baby, you should know that...raws may not sound better, but if i can find a vocal snippet that i can put up on the net i will...
    test
  5. ijustneedhelp

ijustneedhelp New Member

knitestick go lick a dick... dont talk about how fancy all your other audios are... post em..

and i dont give a shit about industry standards or 5 thousand dollar mics or 5 thousand dollar pres or any over priced shit like that.. if everything has to be industry standard why buy emu 1212? why buy an at3035.. why get a vtb1???? why hook monster cables up to an adk 5??

seriously yall are some dumb think headed fools.... most of yall anyways.... if its all about industry standards why the fuck hate on dzks quality??? i mean god damn the people that hate really wanna suck his dick... and wish they could perform like him...

its all good though.. yall can front with INDUSTRY standard.. when NONE of yall will ever make it in the industry... and NONe of yall WILL BE ON THE RADIO... and NONE OF YALL WILL HAVE A CD FOR SALE IN WALMART......

yall keep spending that 10 bux a month to be soundclick vip and neva do shit......
    test
  6. Mr. Verbalist

Mr. Verbalist How am I doin?

It's funny how you ride DZK's dick when he's not even nice. I can name 10 rappers on here off the top of my head that would shit on DZK's rambling ass. His vocals consist of hi's and mid's ... not to knock DZK, but it's the truth.

All you talk about is DZK this, DZK that ... If I'm not mistaken ... I'd say you could pass for DZK's pubic hair ... the way you stay on his nuts all the God damn time! Homo
    test
  7. los226

los226 New Member

I'm no DZK dick rider, as a matter of fact I only like a few tracks he's done, but the man has mad talent....
    test
  8. ijustneedhelp

ijustneedhelp New Member

aint nobody on dz's nuts... ive never emailed him. never aimed him, never messeged him.. never had the URGE..... its AMERICA BITCH... I HAVE THE FREEDOM TO LISTEN TO ANY FUCKING MUSIC I WANT...

I like the shit he says.. i like the way his flow is... and TO ME THE QUALITY IS JUST FINE AND DANDY AND DEFINETY MORE LISTENABLE THAN ANY OTHER SHIT IVE HEARD ON SOUNDCLICK>>>.. see it dont matter that he uses a soundblaster and whatever, cuz to me HIS SHIT IS THE SHIT... hmm maybe thats why hes been number 1 for the last 18 months...

and your still number 2000184.... fucking loser
    test
  9. ijustneedhelp

ijustneedhelp New Member

as a matter of fact verby..(fok issed jr).... you ryde my dick..... u follow me post after post.. wtf man.. stalking is a felony
    test
  10. SamSneed

SamSneed TrackWorks

"seriously yall are some dumb think headed fools"

yo be cool maaaan...you missed the point, thread starter said he can get sweet quality with 120 bucks...i say fuck that, his shit sounds like pooty-shwag for 120 bucks...it is what it is...
    test
  11. SamSneed

SamSneed TrackWorks

i got two vocal snippets also, 1 recorded at my boyz setup at his house, and another recorded at the studio my other boy works at, dont know where to put them on the net, if someone can help me out....
    test
  12. Arcane

Arcane Alcoholic Roadie

its not ALL in the mix, theres alot of things to do PRE mixing to get good quality as well...why the fuck does everyone always say "it's all on how you mix it"?

actually, i get paid nightly to do shows...well, mix shows...i dont see you making $200/night off music
    test
  13. SamSneed

SamSneed TrackWorks

test
  14. Arcane

Arcane Alcoholic Roadie

those vocals sound decent, but what do they sound like over a beat?

and a song should sound GOOD before you mix it
    test
  15. Sean "G"

Sean "G" New Member

as far as the thread goes i dont think 120 bucks will get you good anything
    test
  16. Arcane

Arcane Alcoholic Roadie

it'll get you a good meal

or a good tank of gas

hahah
    test
  17. Syntax_Mastery

Syntax_Mastery Emcee/Producer/Engineer

truth

and those vocals you posted sam

they sound clean, so i checked them against some royce 5'9'' acapellas i got from his site...

and your acapella is lacking around the hi mids (in the presence area for those who dont know and are reading along)...

but who knows...

they sound good regardless... i'd like to hear em put on a beat.
    test
  18. Arcane

Arcane Alcoholic Roadie

he just needs to boost 2.5-3.5k by about 0.7-1 db...make it pop out a bit more. it really depends on the beat though
    test
  19. SamSneed

SamSneed TrackWorks

and those vocals aren't from the actual mix, it was just something that i put together so that you can get an idea of the sound i get from the rode -> eureka -> 002 (recorded in an open room). heres the song i took the vocals from...but i aint finished with the mix, its about 85% done, needs some tweeking and whatnot, but here it is....also it was ghetto mastered...

http://s22.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3R29EUCZ6X65P32Z4VS2CX52C8

later ill put up a snippet of a track that was recorded at the studio my other boy works at and then you can hear how much of a different quality equipment makes....
    test
  20. SamSneed

SamSneed TrackWorks

not to be disrespectful but how you gonna check dudes voice against a completely different persons voice and say that? but i hear ya, its not really that its lacking in the hi mids, there may be a tiny bit to much 150-250hz range, but thats something that gets worked out in a mix...but like i said, they aint from the acutal mix
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.