Dont Spend more than 120.00 for SWEET QUALITY

Discussion in 'Audio Help & Tips' started by cocoapebble, Sep 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. War Machine

War Machine Sam Antics

no.. theres alot of educated poeple on this site.. when you work with real equiptment you develope an ear, real recognize real kiddo, in every aspect of life. when you dont know shit about shit, a soundblaster, cool edit, and a radioshack dynamic mic sounds like "studio quality"
    test
  2. ijustneedhelp

ijustneedhelp New Member

Well guess what its funny.... the people that say this quality SUCKS cant provide anything that sounds noticablly better for under 10000......

i can respect Aballs comment though,, he knows his shit... he has cheap shit and it sure dont sound like it.... ive burned a few tracks to cdr and the shit bumps in my car.... everybody that has listened to it says thats nice shit..... aint nobody listening like oh did he record that shit with a nova???? fuck that....... shits bumpable thats all that matters..
    test
  3. doctah

doctah I know how to do that...

...but you couldn't even hear the difference between the mics from that other post! Before YOU are able to recognize "noticeably better", you're gonna have to work on recognizing "noticeably different".
    test
  4. ijustneedhelp

ijustneedhelp New Member

no need... quality aint what music is all about.... im about the lyrics and the message. and style
    test
  5. Arcane

Arcane Alcoholic Roadie

im pretty sure quality matters, because if something sounds like shit, people WILL turn it off, or leave the venue, or change the radio station (even though i doubt it'd even get on the radio if it wasnt good)

so go ahead, make shitty music, but never expect anyone to listen to it
    test
  6. ijustneedhelp

ijustneedhelp New Member

this site oughta be called dick ryda . com .... cant nobody think for themselves..

so shelterd.... so pathetic.... so judgemental...... its funny though.. yall keep on hating.. and hating... see how far yall get with that shit.

i was just lettin yall know the song this cd is off has sold 1000 copies and not one person that has bought the cd or heard it has complained about quality..... most people think it was recorded in a professional studio.

so go dick ryde that..... oh wait yall dont have nothing to show,,, fuck it.
    test
  7. Arcane

Arcane Alcoholic Roadie

most people dont know what good shit sounds like

have them listen to it, than dre's chronic 2001

if they think they sound "the same" quality wise, then they're just as retarded as you

here, listen to these two tracks, if you can't tell the difference between the two quality wise, then you obviously need to practice listening for specifics...

Your Track
    A Track Mixed Well
    test
  8. A-Twizzie

A-Twizzie New Member

anybody with a decent ear can hear that theres to much mids and high in the vocals and it sound like you chopped off the lo...i honestly think the mxl trac is better..and i aint trynah cause no drama listen for yourself...and punk drunk suc a dic you gay ass wigger.
    test
  9. Arcane

Arcane Alcoholic Roadie

a-twiz are you refering to my comparison? or what?
    test
  10. War Machine

War Machine Sam Antics

really? i put up sumthing right now that shits on that, that was made with way under 10,000
    test
  11. War Machine

War Machine Sam Antics

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=409773

play ur shit an mine back to back.. right off the bat, u ain even pushin levels like mine. on top of that.. u got a composed beat, which u can get a higher clarity out of, cuz u can tweak the synths to a crisp ass sound.. i got some shit from the mpc, all i can do to that before it hits pro tools is EQ and compress. you need to step out of the imaginary world where u think ur the nicest rapper mixer and producer, and realize there are always people nicer than you. and just becuz u made some shity mic sound somewat decent doesnt mean ur fucking dr dre or sum shit, an everyone should start buying that shit instead of equiptment that actually delivers results without workarounds and pushing the shit to the limit.

now, u have permission to go play in traffic
    test
  12. Cold North Flow

Cold North Flow original smooth

Quality is what life and music is all about....Quality Lyrics, Quality beats and quality product.
    test
  13. AllOrNothinEnt

AllOrNothinEnt Retired from Rapmusic.com

Who cares, Ijustneedcock aint never made a track worth listening to, so who cares if he has fucked up quality anyways, he's never gonna drop an album like dj's with tight grips.
    test
  14. Arcane

Arcane Alcoholic Roadie

haha, exactly

AON, what do you think of that track I mixed?
    test
  15. kniteshift

kniteshift That ain't my alphabet b

first off son.. that was one clip, and my RNC was messin' up.

You've never even heard all the other shit I've recorded. Why do I have to prove anything to you? your just an ignorant little kid that fiends for attention anyway. So take it like this, I don't give a shit for your thoughts. Your exisitence is too dumb for words.
    test
  16. kniteshift

Mix wise, I have to agree with A-Twiz on that one, Arcane. Quality wise, yes you over power him on that point.

But a mix is more than just quality, it's the foundation + structure of the entire track. But hey, thats just my opinion.
    test
  17. AllOrNothinEnt

AllOrNothinEnt Retired from Rapmusic.com

Arcane, your track is levels above his.
    Right now, all I HAVE is mons, lol rebuilding the studio slowly this time, and I bought those Adam mons (2.5) that I wanted, and on them, this mix is clean as HELL.

I'm not sure I'll keep those mons though, the highs are a little overnering no matter what I listen to...may have to backtrack, and pick up some Blue Sky's.
    test
  18. Arcane

Arcane Alcoholic Roadie

well, i only could do shit with the vocals really, as the beat was already mixed :|

give me a tracked out beat and there'd be more bottom end, I chopped off everything below about 170 because that low for vocals has absolutly nothing to offer.
    test
  19. kniteshift

^
    werd i'm saying the quality is clean as hell, but it just seemed a bit boring overall.

it's that goodie mob beat too.. cell therapy
    test
  20. SamSneed

SamSneed TrackWorks

not to come at anyone with disrespect, but both of those tracks that were post have poor quality (especially the thread starters). but honestly quality awarness is a progressive thing, that comes with working with quality gear. after you mix a track that was recorded on a u87 through a j9000's pre's, into hd accel A/D, you will realize how much of a difference quality equipment makes on your quality. i get free time at my boyz spot, decent setup, rode (i forget which one), into a personus eureka, into a digi 002. qaulity aint bad, much better then what was posted, but when i go to the city to record at the studio my other boy works at (they got a j9000...nuff said!) the quality is way better. The thing is though you aint gonna know untill you hear it for your self. bottom line, stop talking nonsense...your quality is pootty-shwag
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.