Dont Spend more than 120.00 for SWEET QUALITY

Discussion in 'Audio Help & Tips' started by cocoapebble, Sep 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arcane

Arcane Alcoholic Roadie

rotfl

give me any pro tools interface (with pt le 6.9.2 and the waves bundle...any waves) and a set of wharfedales and i'll mix any track ten times better

thats under $600 worth of gear, bitch, cause the waves bundle is easily downloadable
    test
  2. cocoapebble

cocoapebble New Member

why would i need to give you---------------

give me any pro tools interface (with pt le 6.9.2 and the waves bundle...any waves) and a set of wharfedales and i'll mix any track ten times better

you supposivly already have a nice ass settup and supposivly have access to a very expensive studio..... so where is the track that is ten times better???? cuzz your beats suck and that one track you mixed sucked dick literly
    test
  3. AllOrNothinEnt

AllOrNothinEnt Retired from Rapmusic.com

Ignore the dude, I slapped him on ignore, under both alias's, because under BOTH of his names, he's BEEN actin like a BITTTTTCCCHHHH.
    Lol, how you love that?
    test
  4. Syntax_Mastery

Syntax_Mastery Emcee/Producer/Engineer

stop trying to convince yourself that this quality is good.

if you would have said it was on a emu1212 and a nueman mic and neve pre... (which i dont know why a emu1212 would fit in taht equation) i would have said WOW... you are TERRIBLE at mixing...

i cant beleive you THINK you could compare this to a nuemann and neve signal chain... dog... you are crazy... and need to actually leave your house and go to a studio, and compare your mix to a professional setup before you start ordering people not to spend more than 120 dollars... thats fuckin absurd.

I am listening to your mix on a set off Dynaudio Bm15a monitors at my boys home studio setup.... your shit sounds thin and brittle... PERIOD. No matter what i compare it too... there is absolutely no warmth in your vocals, no fatness, no up front presence. You need to re evaluate your beliefs... because your the only person on your side right now.
    test
  5. Civilian2004

Civilian2004 New Member

this quality isn't too great imo...the same goes for the song...
    test
  6. Arcane

Arcane Alcoholic Roadie

you dont need to give me shit

and the track i mixed sucked dick eh?

did you even LISTEN to it?

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=354691&songID=2876500

blow me
    test
  7. ijustneedhelp

ijustneedhelp New Member

*tunes into cnn to see how many nerdy internet rappers commit suicide for blowing hard earned money on worthless shit.. when they have no skills to begin with..

nobody is saying this song is the Best quality... but its better than nice for the price.. hundreds of people have said so

and every body likes the doctah huh???? read his comment.

so many people worried about quality - dude has a nice track that has nice style that sounds pretty damn nice
    test
  8. Mr. Verbalist

Mr. Verbalist How am I doin?

Lmfao! Shut your whack ass up. Listen to your voice .. you European sounding fucker .. with your nasally ass voice ... pfffft pitiful
    test
  9. Syntax_Mastery

Syntax_Mastery Emcee/Producer/Engineer

*looks at your arrogant ass initial post....*
    test
  10. doctah

doctah I know how to do that...

...and finish my quote. There are obvious problems with the track. I agree that there are people buying tons of shit when it probably isn't necessary - but if this guy had a decent track on cheap equipment - image what he would do with "real" equipment. That's THE point. Even if it is something minor and costs a ton to fix - you have the oppurtunity to fix it by upgrading. Ever notice how much money people sink into their cars just to get another 5hp? It's an obsession - good or bad is not for me or you or joe bloe to decide - but they want something better and will do whatever is neccesarry to get it. If you have something cheap - and get something more expensive, you will usually get better quality out of it. That is THE point. Wether or not people are smart enough to take advantage of the raw quality is another discussion (harp on that) - whether or not it makes sense for someone to have a 300000000000 dollar preamp when they are recording in their fucking shower is another discussion - whether or not it makes sense for people to come into a forum like this and ask how to spend 10k AND it's obvious they haven't a fucking clue what they are doing is another thread....

...but it's obvious you're not trying to make a point - just trying to annoy people. I just can't figure out why...

So tell us....what IS your point? No one here has said the song is trash (well - verbalist did...). Several have said the SSSS's are harsh. Several hear some noise. No one has said - "this is the worst shit ever made!!!!!!!!" I think the song itself is one of the few I liked here - just my own taste in music. Even I stated the sss's are harsh and the vocals are off and I don't claim to be a studio engineer nor a judge of quality. I'm just a person who listens to music. Your average Joe who listens to shit on the radio. I said it in another thread - I'll say it here: If I hear something wrong - the person who mixed the song should be shot.

When people knock behringer - they are doing it in comparison to better products. Could the problems be fixed via mixing? I dunno - Syntax - Arcane - AON..ya'll answer that. Could they be fixed via better equipment - yes. All I was saying is I like the song - and it wasn't so annoying I couldn't listen to it. For you to say "show you awsome quality can come from the equipment" is just wrong. It is not awesome. Period.
    test
  11. ijustneedhelp

ijustneedhelp New Member

corvette 60 grand real nice no doubt.......... camaro 14 grand used right can be real nice to. feel me.... dont hate cuzz the shit is cheap..... i liked about 90 percent of what the doc wrote.

and its gay how 90 percent of people on this site have never used an mxl 990 or behringer 200 pre and just hate cuzz they see others hate.... well if you goto musicians friend . com and read the reviews on that shit you will see hundreds of people love those products the average rating is like 9.6
    test
  12. Arcane

Arcane Alcoholic Roadie

you cant fix the noise floor on a peice of gear unless you want to remake the peice of gear

so no, it cant be fixed via mixing
    test
  13. Arcane

Arcane Alcoholic Roadie

reviews mean absolutly nothing, half the time it's people from the company doing the review, so obviously it's going to be good because they want to sell product

the professionals dont even mess with behringer, nady and other gear like that because they KNOW what it sounds like. reviews are made by the average consumer that knows little to nothing about audio, and if it works, or if their service is good, they'll leave a review with a raiting of 9 or 10...
    test
  14. Mr. Verbalist

ijustneedhelp I had an mxl 990 mic and a behringer mixer and my quality was better than that. :D
    test
  15. Blackanese

Blackanese BlackaneseCantRap.com

its ok but whatever man....ur a dick
    test
  16. War Machine

War Machine Sam Antics

how the hell can a mic be muddy? a MIX can be muddy...but i never herd of a muddy mic...maybe a dark, light, nutrual, etc... not muddy... that right there.. is enough for this thread to get a big fat, ignore
    test
  17. Mr. Verbalist

Haha. Punch nailed it.

So ijustneedabigdick ... you suck! :D
    test
  18. Show-Gunn

Show-Gunn A Politikin Nukka

IJUSTNEEDHELP IS A HOE!!!

one
    test
  19. A-Twizzie

A-Twizzie New Member

man we have alot of dick riders on this site...for the gear you have your quality is pretty clean kind of over process it sounds...but its coo.
    test
  20. Cold North Flow

Cold North Flow original smooth

LOL!!! I thought emu 1212 and nueman mic and neve pre...that makes no sense...and now that the original poster has been totally exposed as a fraud. I will move along...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.