Dont Spend more than 120.00 for SWEET QUALITY

Discussion in 'Audio Help & Tips' started by cocoapebble, Sep 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cocoapebble

cocoapebble New Member

QUIT WASTING MONEY ON EXPENSIVE GEAR WHEN YOU HAVE NO VOCAL TALENT TO BEGIN WITH...... GO DONATE THAT MONEY TO KATRINA VICTIMS.
    test
  2. Arcane

Arcane Alcoholic Roadie

it's not muddy, but it's no where near good

the lyrics are way too harsh, plus i can clearly hear the noise floor generated from the behringer shit...

it's not better than 90% of the people here, but it's OK for what you're using
    test
  3. cocoapebble

cocoapebble New Member

please no more homosexual posts please
    test
  4. los226

los226 New Member

Sounds ok
    test
  5. KnightMere

KnightMere KnightMere

it'ts st8 but there is better quality on this site the best quality someone gets with a audigy around here is dzk
    test
  6. los226

los226 New Member

what kinda equipment does dzk use?
    test
  7. doctah

doctah I know how to do that...

so many people worried about quality - dude has a nice track that has nice style that sounds pretty damn nice. Others come in here spitting the same shit "buy cheap stuff!!!" - and they may have half decent quality - but they don't have any style - sound like they should be trying to do some rock music or anything other than hiphop- so no one will listen. This one is actually a listenable song...

I'm not feeling the "ssss's" nor your proper pronunciation [teet](ie. Hating vs hatin') - comparing this song to the stuff I listen to on LaunchCast - it's pretty close. Again - the SSSS's sound harsh on my system I think that's what Arcane was trying to say. I'm sure he has some monitors - I'm listening via my home stereo. I'm not sure the vocals sit perfectly in the beat. I can't hear the noise Arcane does - but I never can. Comparing this to 21 Questions (...that just happens to be playing at the time), your vocals seem a bit loud - especially that first dude.

WTF happen @ the 3 minute mark? MP3's ain't supposed to skip!

It's really ashamed you have such a fucked up attitude - but whatever - nice song. I can't say it's better "quality" than 90% of this site because I usally stop the song before the first bar is done if I don't like it - BUT - it is one of the 1% that's worth listening to. You actually make good songs - you're one of the few who should be worried about quality and buying better equipment...but if you're happy....
    test
  8. KnightMere

KnightMere KnightMere

shure ksm32
    phonic mixer
    audigy soundcard
    cep....
    test
  9. kniteshift

kniteshift That ain't my alphabet b

It's that homo ijustneedhelp, obviously.. lol
    (for all of you who don't know)
    test
  10. doctah

doctah I know how to do that...

Did you listen to the song? I don't think that was him.
    test
  11. Syntax_Mastery

Syntax_Mastery Emcee/Producer/Engineer

why are you so hostile?

and your quality sounds about equal to 90% of this site... considering 90% of this site that does audio has the same shitty ass chinese condensors, and bottom line preamps.

compare your shit to a industry track and then get back at me... because your mix sounds very unprofessional, and over processed. I'm comparing this to "kanye west - bring me down"... cuz thats whats in my dynnies right now... your quality is no were near the quality of this song. Your mix just sounds brittle, and cheap. I can hear the high noise floor in your vocals too... especially when the second guy starts rapping. Again... i see no difference between everyday mixes i hear on here.
    test
  12. kniteshift

kniteshift That ain't my alphabet b

I did. Cocoapebble is obviously ijustneedhelp, that was his first post about how a roland sucked vs a behringer ultragain or w/e.

And he said these guys with audigy have better quality than most of the guys here. History's repeating itself.. lol.
    test
  13. cocoapebble

cocoapebble New Member

adf

girls girls.... nobody asked to have quality compared to kanye west who records in a MILLION DOLLAR STUDIO...

this song was recorded with 120.00 worth of equipment... and whether the vocals are to loud or not it doesnt really matter this was only posted to show you awsome quality can come from the equipment I always see people say suck

on this site everybody says behringer sucks and audigy blows and NEVER buy mxl

wtf... i just proved those cheap pieces of shit work just as well or better than most of the shit ive heard here.. str8 up dont hate cuzz yall cant mix.....

aball has sweet ass quality to and hes got cheap shit 4 the most part.
    test
  14. AllOrNothinEnt

AllOrNothinEnt Retired from Rapmusic.com

Don't spend more than $120?

IJustNeedHelp, SHUT THE FUCK UP.

This sounds exactly like 90% of the rest of the shit on here.
    Your goin on ignore as well, I can't stand your NONSTOP endless babbling of utter and complete BULLSHIT.
    test
  15. Yung Dibbz

Yung Dibbz New Member

LOL @ saying the second verse sounds better than 90% of this site, it hurts my speakers to listen to that brittle, raised noise floor and that guys mix together. And naw i ain't try'na to be an equipment junkie either. I got 250$ worth of equip.
    test
  16. los226

los226 New Member

where u got that name dibbz from? does that mean sum'n or what cause we got a computer place over here called dibbz haha
    test
  17. Mr. Verbalist

Mr. Verbalist How am I doin?

Doesn't matter? If you take the best mixed vocals ever and if they're 1db too high, they will sound shitty. Mixing isn't all about EQing and compressing you lame-brained little fuck. Decibels make a difference in a mix, so if your vocals are too loud, then it sounds shitty. Deal with it.
    test
  18. cocoapebble

cocoapebble New Member

funny thing is if i lied and said it was an emu 1212 with a nueman mic and a neve pre and blah blah... a 7000 dollar setup yall would be like damn son,.... thats nice shit I WANT THAT EQUIPMENT... yall would be riding nuts there........ or if i was like yea i recorded it aons fake studio yall would be like YUM....

but seeing how i slapped u in tha face with the truth it hurts... it hurts yall waste money on expensive shit and still sound like shit.....

probably the worst quality ive ever heard with expensive equipment would be knitestick. lmao recorded with a computer mic
    test
  19. Mr. Verbalist

Mr. Verbalist How am I doin?

I don't have expensive equipment, it still shits on yours and most people on this sites quality though. I'm not a gear slut, but equipment does matter, it's not ALL about mixing, and it's also not ALL about equipment.

You can say my tracks sound like shit, but everbody and I know that it sounds good. :D

This track sounds "good" for the cheap equipment used, but compared to a real studio mix, it's garbage.
    test
  20. cocoapebble

cocoapebble New Member

verby i cant take you serious.. you said imstillqb05 had nice quality HA... and i just wasted another 10 seconds of my life listening to your Fokissed wannabee fag flow..... i forgot who u were.. fag and dont hate cuzz your jelous you fucking baby AINT NOBODY AXING TO BE COMPARED TO A PROFESSIONAL MILLION DOLLAR STUDIO.... THIS SHITS BEING COMPARED TO ANYTHING UNDER 10000 BITCH
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.