(dont mind me just jotting some thoughts)The things that attract us to one another

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by SpillnMoney, Jan 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpillnMoney

SpillnMoney Member

The connections we feel with certain people an every relationship u have, is as unique as the person. but the combinations bring different results or experiences..i believe that "thing" that attracts us to cetain people is an inkling of familiarity, or unfamiliarity within each person to ourselves. So say if in terms of perhaps "being made like God" was creating us each, with a different peice of himself. Being together, is truely "a connection". Each one becoming a larger part of the puzzle threw relationships. GOD or "love" may be that whole puzzle of which every-one is a part of. Also if that WERE the case, the sensation of heaven IS, actually becoming, that missing piece. The intensity of the love, the feeling when put together with everyone elses that passed on just adds and continues to add on to the entire mosaic. Almost like God would be testing his owncharacterstics through eachperson.like where the further back you get from it the more of the entire picture you can actually interprate and understand
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  2. SpillnMoney

SpillnMoney Member

So it could be like God taking on the roll of the viewer. Charictaristics of ONE God through billions of people or ( characteristics) life being a testing of the individule parts weeding out certain things or parts that corrupt the whole.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  3. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

yes very good point.

how do the atheist describe love? if there isn't existence of it scientifically.
    test
  4. SpillnMoney

SpillnMoney Member

They theorize it. Lol. I dont know if those thoughts line up biblically but it felt like a revelation i didnt wanna loose so i jotted it down. I get revelations time to time an if i get distracted in any way it vanishes so i tend to keep a small notebook around. In this case i didnt have one. Lol
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  5. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

i enjoyed that post, to be honest. not even gonna hate.

as for how to 'atheists' define love... scientifically there are explanations for it, but the answers are methodical rather than from the heart so they lack the beauty that people generally associate with the word 'love,' so i won't even get into the science behind it...

but philosophically we look at it the same as anyone else, minus maybe the god part that you included. it's just the kinship of man.. we feel the most kinship with our fellow man because we relate with each other more than anything else.. we feel isolated from the rest of the animal kingdom because we left the jungle in favor of civilization and now we live a life that is truly unique on this planet.. we have ideas that other animals could never grasp and yet we hold them as truths that are more intrinsic and more essential than the smell of flowers or the color of the grass. sharing ideas in some way or another is usually how two people establish a connection that seems more significant than any basic survival geared interaction.

yet people grow to love their pets too so there's proof that animals and man can connect on some basic instinctive level as well, they may not be as advanced but still they are more like us than anything else we've become aware of... they resemble a more primitive us and in many ways a more honest us.
    test
  6. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

True. Animals must have souls too right??
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.