don't know why everybody's hating on kanye's new album ...

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Nu'maaN, Jun 23, 2013.

1. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

sounds like you are kinda mad there bro, what is the word for that to you?.............
    test
  2. Im Technical

Im Technical I got 30 pages of rhymes

The beat was fire but cant tell me nothing was wack lyrically, ive heard a large number of better remixes...i cant even listen to kanyes version anymore...even if he did kill it, which he didnt, thats 1 track. Hes got afew tracks where he spits decent verses, they are mainly on his 2nd album though. I dont think hes ever killed a beat, he compliments them well but thats about it.

Styles, royce, ransom etc etc and most of those are freestyle verses or mixtape at best.....i cant fuck with an mc as horrible as kanye anymore. His early stuff was good because he had dope mcs on the tracks and the beats were so nice.

Kanye developed his own sound but then he got lost in his ego and forgot that he was only good for a feature on his own tracks..... Kanye isnt even a top 20 producer imo and lets not even get into rapping ability. The tracks that got kanye really famous were on the whole stolen straight from a popular song and then barely cut up so it appeals to the masses. Now hes just living off his reputation.

Im not suprised it took him so long to get signed as a rapper.
    test
  3. Mel Man

Mel Man Wat ya'll bout to witness

get off that boys dick
    test
  4. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

Nah, I haven't heard anything about that... what do you mean exactly?

I saw this awhile back, though:

test
  5. NaSh

NaSh o_

Im not a fan..Bound 2 and I'm In It were ok

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2
    test
  6. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

I read it somewhere that scott was going to play christian bale in that scene which kanye was going to incorporate into a video......that exact scene.....but I cannot remember what site I read it on....
    test
  7. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

That's 5 words bro
    test
  8. Mel Man

Statik hit it on the head

if you feel it's wack then fuck it why not express that opinion

bunch of lames too scared to spit the real

they ratha dickride lmaoo
    test
  9. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

if you feel it's wack then yeah by all means express it......just either be insightful or be funny......dickrider is nether, it has zero merit.....
    test
  10. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

People throw around this "dickrider" shit way too much. The same ignant nigga shit that resulted in "pause".

A bunch of homophobic, hyper bravado that is really not a good look for human beings that are supposed to be mature grown ass men. So intensely stigmatizing homosexuality, that respecting another man's music too much has to have a sexual connotation to it...

That's why I honestly don't put much thought into my posts in HHC...these "real rap" niggas are neanderthals with seriously antiquated world views.

TL:DR - niggas is dumb
    test
  11. Mel Man

^this nigga a faggot hahahaha

you mad cuz you dickride fuck a homo n fuck you
    test
  12. Im Technical

Statik talking that real shit.
    test
  13. Im Technical

I got respect for gay people, i dont have respect for straight guys with homo fascination with faggot rappers.
    test
  14. Blackbeard

Blackbeard The Poster Formerly Known as Murder Ink

I was laughing at that shit too lol. I don't think it's a bad album at all. It's not really a rap album though..it's like industrial music mixed with hip hop and electronica. it's definitely his most experimental album..I need to listen to it more, but it sounded pretty good. wouldn't bump some of it though
    test
  15. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

I think Royce killed that beat the best, but doing a remix is not the same as making it and killing it front to back.....that beat had a jeezy sound, and a like Chris brown vocal or something.....brilliant sampling imo, and this was him getting better at rapping.....

I don't like his feature verses if that's what you meant, so I don't know bout that....and the tracks that he barely cut up, like the h to the izzo beat?.....that MJ song has been tried to be sampled well 100 times but ye killed that sample and made an anthem for jay......he is a top 20 producer I'd say, but I do agree with the last sentence.......
    test