Don't forget Diaz-Noons 2 Sat

Discussion in 'MMA, Boxing & Other Combat Sports' started by Kid Blackie, Oct 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jayoo

jayoo new york representative

hahahha they changed the compustrike stats, and compustrike apologized, they gave noons at least double if not more in every standup area, his percentage was really 25% delinquent looking at stats to solely determine why you think noons got robbed lol, you saw the fight didnt you? you didnt think at the end "something isnt right with that"? its common sense, who the fuck really thought noons landed 295 strikes?? that was clear as day.

did you watch the postfight conference? did you see noons? could you really believe he won? his jaws broke, his hands broke, his whole face is swollen, he can barely smile like he likes to do 24/7, diaz fucked his shit up.
    test
  2. jayoo

test
  3. Delinquent

Delinquent lol

:funny:

not gonna lie, i was just mad as fuck noons lost so i was using anything i can as a scapegoat :funny:
    test
  4. Delinquent

Delinquent lol

fuck it tho, i won a free autographe event poster signed by all the maincard fighters

strikeforce.com had a contest, 5 posters given out to the 5 most accurate predictions

i picked

Noons via TKO round 2
    Josh Thomson via Decision round 3
    Marloes Coenen via Submission round 4
    Tyron Woodley via TKO round 3

was pretty much on the money with the first three fights

yeeeeeeeeeeeee
    test
  5. jayoo

hahaha ok at least you admit it, i did think whoa when i seen the stats then i said to myself no possible way noons landed that many or i missed over 100 punchs

thats ill, this was on the strikeforce site? ima have to check them out more often
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.