|Don't Flop| - Suus VS Chris Leese *Times Change Semi Final*

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by patty-boi, Oct 15, 2011.

?

Who won?

1. Suus

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Chris Leese

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. patty-boi

patty-boi New Member

Didn't see this on here already - very good & intense battle, debatable outcome, what do you guys think?
    Winner goes on to face the winner of Tony D VS IM at Blood In The Water 5, November 19th.
    test
  2. No_regretz

No_regretz meh

test
  3. patty-boi

patty-boi New Member

Thanks I knew I'd get it wrong. I thought I added a vote in too, has that not worked either? If it hasn't can a moderator or administrator or whatever add one in please?

Looking back at the battle I aggree with the decision I made (I'm Patrick, voted Chris Leese) but can see why people would say Suus won. Shout out to both of them anyway, very entertaining battle
    test
  4. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

I prefer Suus normally but honestly think Leese got it.
    test
  5. nottaproblem

nottaproblem New Member

I think they're both average rappers (no diss), but they can both battle, not really sure about Chris Leese humor I think he'd appeal to a pub audience. He sort of bullied the judges into that decision.
    test
  6. No_regretz

No_regretz meh

just watched again im not sure who won (voted leese 1st time)... i really like that "you mufasa/ i move faster you get killed in a stampede" in Suss' 3rd.

Both had flaws and Suus normally better than this imo
    test
  7. Suus Newcastle

Suus Newcastle 'Battle of the Week' guy

I'm happy with how this came out, Chris killed it, surprised me with his style in the third, hopefully it gets views #notbeggingitatall
    test
  8. AsWeProceed

AsWeProceed Well-Known Member

chris leeses' 'crew' were a bunch of queers. i watched it with my bro and we both thought suus should've taken it but i can see how it might've looked like a beasting at the venue. fair play to you suus for keeping your shit together in an intimidating environment.
    test
  9. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

Yeah, I think Leese won but headbutting Suus in the 3rd was a bitch move.
    test
  10. AsWeProceed

AsWeProceed Well-Known Member

mmmhmmmmm, he plays the funny man in every battle until he's against a college kid and suddenly he's a tough guy smh... hopefully tony d does a "but when you battled [head ice] you gave him a LOTTA room" line
    test
  11. Phaze23

Phaze23 Don't Flop

Great battle. If Chris Leese performed like he did in the third in every round i think the dude would actually be much better. When he got in Suus's face including the head push it was really fucking good. I feel he wasted his first and 2nd though, especially second with the dap-c shit, and suus stayed consistant through out.

Dope battle. Finals will be interesting.

EDIT: Suus that lion king scheme was ridiculous. I also appreciate how you play with your flow and try new shit, excellent timing and delivery. props.
    test
  12. SprungyMC

SprungyMC Active Member

thought suus won personally. bars in this case overpowered the jokes and comedy schemes,
    test
  13. Suus Newcastle

haha cheers man - i personally think that that is the best bar (of mine) in any of my battles - also, the best i ever delivered it was on the day, when i was practicsing i just could not get it right, i never breathed in time, don't know what i changed to make it sound as crisp as that but i was well happy with it
    test
  14. You People

You People Active Member

Chris Leese was bang out of order butting him like that, Suus is just a kid. Fucking tough guy, what is he 30 years old or something? smfh. If anyone's ever spent any time in Macclesfield, though, they would know that Leese and his goon squad typify the small town mentality of that shit-hole. Suus may not have won but he was the bigger man.
    test
  15. Gwame

Gwame no luckycharms in ireland

Suus killed that, fair play
    test
  16. ChopChoiceBeats

ChopChoiceBeats a.k.a ESKIMO SPLIF

Shouts out to Suus man, you took that a alot better than I would've.

Rd 1 - Suus
    Rd 2 - Chris Leese
    Rd 3 - Chris Leese

I think if you were a bit more aggressive and had more personal angles in the second you would have taken it.
    test
  17. Soul_Was_Taken

Soul_Was_Taken Active Member

I kind of stick by my decision, Leese first, 2nds was a tie and 3rd was suus. I guess I just thought leese got the first by more than suus got the third. DIs battle is flames though.
    test
  18. Suus Newcastle

fuckin up the loyalty shun..... hahah nah i think most people think that tbh
    test
  19. FearTheBeard

FearTheBeard Ballah

Dope battle

Suus will be a problem for the future, its a shame he couldnt move onto the finals but Leese got the 2nd and 3rd imo. 2nd was mad close tho
    test
  20. Deffinition

Deffinition New Member

you fuckin better stand by your decision, its too late to go back now, youve seen my tweets, you know how much i now hate you now....now
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.