Battle Video DON'T FLOP - Rap Battle - Chris Leese & Unanymous Vs Bamalam & Cystic

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by ljyankee4, Mar 30, 2013.

?

who won?

1. Bamalam/Cystic

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Chris Leese/Unanymous

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PieMans

PieMans Member

Yeah and why can't boxers beat the shit out of people outside the ring? Makes no sense.
    test
  2. GreenHydra

GreenHydra Member

I'm actually on Eurgh's side on this. When you're being racist during a battle, that's like theatre performance; you're playing a character trying to beat the other character. Once you're outside the battle, it becomes hard to figure out who the battler is and who the character is. Even if Unan isn't racist, when he says it outside the battle, its like he's really the one saying it.
    test
  3. bobbylight

bobbylight Well-Known Member

How fucking racist is calling someone a "fat asian prick"...seriously though.
    test
  4. bobbylight

Leese and Unan with a BODY...how could anyone say that they lost?
    test
  5. PieMans

PieMans Member

You have been duped by their volume level. If you turn their rounds down they're talking shit. They went over-time and used shit irrelevant filler. Im sums it all up pretty perfectly.

And Unanymous becomes a bigger and bigger bitch every single battle.
    test
  6. bobbylight

But bamalam and cystic weren't saying anything better.
    test
  7. illipsis

illipsis Ill Collector

This x100

Looks like people don't know the policy smh
    test
  8. necrolyricyst

necrolyricyst Member

real shit, although the other arab looking dude tried the same aggressive approach a few times and failed hard, in all honesty even without unan and chris having weak ass punches like the judges pointed out, ole dude with the specs was acting like a try hard flailing his arms about with his weak ass lines and a good few stumbles.. so i can see why it would be abit debatable and also i would rather have seen unan and chris progress over the other two i don't think they're that great..

lol half of the wack ass shit on unanymous's twitter, even pulled the ole arcane line "dudes acting like rappers dont borrow bars all the time" dudes deluded on another level.
    test
  9. EggzOverEazy

EggzOverEazy Member

haven't enjoyed a team this much since Illmac and Thesaurus, and thats sayin something crazy.

They work SO FUCKIN WELL together, its ridiculous. I've said it before -- Leese and Unan need to go on tour battling other teams. Film 'em on an international tear.
    test
  10. KDH2011

KDH2011 Member

Despite being robbed though Unan and Leese stay winning. their next battle is vs Dna and Clipse
    test
  11. Im Technical

Im Technical I got 30 pages of rhymes

I prefer watching chris and unan and they had a great performance but bam and cystic edged it for me because they brought better and more direct bars despite the fuck ups.

Dna n clips vs unan and chris leese will be dope, especially if they address some of the judges criticisms.. Eurgh should try and set up unan and leese vs tenchoo and lego asap.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.