Battle Video DON'T FLOP - Rap Battle - Caustic Vs Jefferson Price

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Tom HAAANHKS, Dec 8, 2012.

?

Who won?

1. Caustic

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Jefferson Price

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 12345678

12345678 New Member

this guy seems like the only dude who knows whats up tbh
    test
  2. King John

King John ♛♔♚♕♛♔♚♕

Exposing the fact that he cheated in the first place is snitching, whether you think snitching in a battle is crossing the line is up to you tbh.
    test
  3. King John

King John ♛♔♚♕♛♔♚♕

A shit angle is a shit angle, the other person's reaction to it is irrelevant tbh.
    test
  4. 12345678

12345678 New Member

course its fucking 'snitching'. 'exposing' someone on something deliberately to get them into trouble is the exact definition of being a grass.
    test
  5. 12345678

12345678 New Member

I don't think it is cool to talk about dead relatives but the difference is those things dont get anyone in any type of trouble
    test
  6. necrolyricyst

necrolyricyst Member

depending on what your idea of a shit angle is, because this angle was well worked and went straight for the jugular i say its the perfect angle, it got the crowd going "ouch", the way it was executed was brutal all the judges thought so.. just out of interest who would you say took this battle?
    test
  7. Bookbag Jimmy

Bookbag Jimmy 2 birds on 1 stove

exposing some1 for cheating >>> trying to expose someone for a non-existent std
    test
  8. necrolyricyst

necrolyricyst Member

The snitch if there was one is micky worthless ,he wasnt in a battle so he had no motive to tell all to caustic yet he did then he snitched once more to jeff so if anyone snitched it was micky, what caustic did was use info to his advantage which is what you're supposed to do.. whether you agree with the morality of the exposing, fact is micky did the snitching caustic did what he had to, to secure the victory which he is entitled to do.

also with this no snitching policy you seem to have, did you have no issue with jeff price bringing up caustics gun charge? what was the relevance to the battle in mentioning that? didn't really put caustic down in any way did it. so jeff snitched (exposed dirt on caustic) not caustic's fault if jeff had no killer punches to go with the angle.
    test
  9. necrolyricyst

necrolyricyst Member

you missed the point, jeff brought up the gun charge for a reason, just cause it didn't have the same pay off that caustic's third round had doesn't mean it wasn't snitching. he aired out caustic's crime sheet, for what? that's a snitch if ever i heard one.

also this whole grassing someone up shit, if you're in a battle you don't owe your opponent nothing, your job is to break him down, if you get a guy you never met before close to tears without swinging on him, that shows how weak jefferson is, once more ill say micky did the snitching, all caustic did was end his opponent with the tools he had.
    test
  10. Water_Mage

Water_Mage Well-Known Member

THIS.

Snitching = betraying someone

Cheating = betraying someone

I just don't think the rules of snitching apply when the person being "snitched" on is a rat fink like Jefferson Airplane
    test
  11. King John

King John ♛♔♚♕♛♔♚♕

Caustic won the battle, but neither of them were any good.
    test
  12. King John

King John ♛♔♚♕♛♔♚♕

Both were bad angles tbh.
    test
  13. Midemceeon

Midemceeon New Member

nah
    the crowd just validated was i already thought.
    if you look at alot of comment and responses on the battle.
    jj is a copy cat.
    he doesnt really have his own style.
    he bites.
    and the small bit of originality he has isnt very good.

i thought hitman won because he has his own style and had better performance.

you keep calling them unknowns but thats who caustic was scheduled
    to beat and he did in decisive fashion.

there are people that are known that arent that good.
    dna isnt very good for instance.
    its a moot point.

jj is a carbon copy, dime a dozen battler thats was lucky to be on the main stage because his generic style appeals to a mass audience of simpletons who think its more then it is.
    he has lost his last 3 battles and now we arrive at.
    how did he go from k shine to caustic if caustic is so bad.
    the same caustic who has bodybagged his last 5 opponents.

also you should be writing for 106 and park lol
    test
  14. 12345678

12345678 New Member

i fail to comprehend how what micky did was any different to what caustic did. lol @ talking about crimes people have already been convicted of being 'snitching'...
    test
  15. DirtBagDan

DirtBagDan Well-Known Member

in all fairness that was situational... he didn't say some shit that was out of pocket... he was just acting particularly faggy that's all.
    test
  16. DirtBagDan

Everything in your life has to do with a battle the moment you enter that ring... your mentally disabled family, your dead homies, pics from your moms facebook... snitching isn't done to bitches, its done to cops... what your talking about is merely a case of game salting at best... if homie really gave a shit about his lady it wouldn't be an issue in the first place.:usureboutdat: YEAH!
    test
  17. 12345678

12345678 New Member

doesnt mean its how it should be though, just means thats how it is coz ppl gone too far an ruined battle rap.

an sometimes u just cant help cheatin tbh
    test
  18. King John

King John ♛♔♚♕♛♔♚♕

Simple, they paid him to battle. Caustic is an average battler who would get bodied by the battlers John John battles, too bad they would never battle him unless they were paid to in a non URL league.
    test
  19. King John

King John ♛♔♚♕♛♔♚♕

I just don't see how the fact that he cheated on his girl means anything, am I suppose to think he lost a battle because he cheated on his girl? That shit's irrelevant to me.
    test
  20. DirtBagDan

your supposed to think he lost cause he lost... thats just the reason why he lost... BONG!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.