Battle Video DON'T FLOP - Rap Battle - Caustic Vs Jefferson Price

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Tom HAAANHKS, Dec 8, 2012.

?

Who won?

1. Caustic

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Jefferson Price

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. necrolyricyst

necrolyricyst Member

no one is saying it is, if he had been caught shop lifting with his moms at 14 that would be brought up in a battle, same way uno gets exposed for being a milk man or arsonal for being a school bus driver, its just ammunition, and without personals in a battle it's more so just likely to be wordplay/cypher type shit which you could have done on a mixtape, battles are meant to be personal so if jeff price had beaten up a school girl or raped a boy in church that would get brought up, so caustic exposed jeff's infidelity not because caustic hates guys who cheat on chubsters but because its ammunition to use against him..

also agree with DBD, if you don't even live in the uk and you can come in at get that info says more about jeff price and the snitches he hangs with, does not reflect bad on caustic he came and did his job, caught a body and ruined this guys life and walked away the victor. He owes nothing to price or his girl.
    test
  2. Nick Vayne

Nick Vayne Well-Known Member

u never wanted to yoke somebody up?
    test
  3. 12345678

12345678 New Member

u think battlers would really diss each other for shoplifting at 14? loll

point is nobody would bat an eyelid if he said 'you cheated on your missus' an she wasnt actually there. it didn't have an effect because it was a really insightful/effective putdown- it literally only had an effect because it broke up his relationship. which makes it grassing for grassing's sake tbh.
    test
  4. King John

King John ♛♔♚♕♛♔♚♕

He lost to Voss in a freestyle battle, his battle with Caustic isn't a freestyle battle, so that's no indicator of how his battle with Caustic will go. I don't judge anybody by how known they are, hell I said John John beat Holla and Holla is a bigger name. You said Holla won because he had the crowd at the end, implying that you judge battles by what the crowd says. Caustic beat bottom tier battlers, he should beat them, if he had battled K-Shine and Hitman Holla he would have been horribly bodied, just like John John is going to do to him.
    test
  5. King John

King John ♛♔♚♕♛♔♚♕

Horrible post tbh, really somebody shoplifting would be ammunition? Why? Arsonal being a bus driver is ammunition because it goes against the image he's trying to portray. If that Jefferson nigga was portraying the image of a good guy who never does anything wrong, and then Caustic revealed that he's actually a douche who cheats on his girl that would be one thing, but just pointing out a random nigga cheated on his girl is a shit angle.
    test
  6. necrolyricyst

necrolyricyst Member

battlers use anything for ammunition was more my point, the shoplifting is frivolous of course but every battle would be boring if it was just gun play/irrelevant punches, obviously its subjective because some will want to hear the irrelevant gun play, depending on how you judge a battle personally, i prefer personals.

the angle caustic used wasn't grassing for grassings sake, jeff price brought up caustics gun charge for a reason, not to grass to the rest of the crowd who had no idea bout his charges, but as a set up to some weak ass punches, caustic set up the third nicely and the only reason it worked so well was

:jeffsosad: <<<< THIS, he was a broken man that third round that's what resonated throughout that round, he got slumped, no one gives a fuck about his relationship being over, fact is it visibly hurt the guy, therefore the angle was successful.
    test
  7. necrolyricyst

necrolyricyst Member

The angle was successful if you cause that much discomfort to one guy, so shit was the angle that some other cat had to jump up to jeff price's defense. battling is like trolling, if you react the troll wins, in this caustic with that angle is the reason everyone itt considers this a bodybag, jeff price twitter has been abandoned because it was such a shit angle?

Had caustic just dropped one bar it would have been a weak angle but it was fully explained, from jeff price getting snitched on, to them both having a deal to not mention the names everything that you needed to know was put in that verse, so with that being explained everyone in the crowd understood to some extent what went on, making it more than just another guy cheating on his elephant sized fiance.
    test
  8. King John

King John ♛♔♚♕♛♔♚♕

Still a shit angle, since first of all Jefferson Price isn't even the one that reacted, and second since when is the goal of a battle to troll your opponent? That's really what you watch battles for? A good personal is suppose to break down your opponent's image, not just expose somebody's dirt they've done, that's just called snitching.

It had no relevance to anything battle related, who the fuck cares if he cheated on his girl or not, that has nothing to do with how he portrayed himself or how good of a battler he his.
    test
  9. GraphicNature

GraphicNature Well-Known Member

Since when did "exposing" someone in a battle become "snitching"? Caustic got on stage, and spoke the truth about this man's life in his own damn country....This is why a bunch of you on here are squares....You love it when a battler gets on stage and lies his ass off, but let someone get on stage and spit some real shit, and your gonna try to find some way to make it seem wrong i.e calling it snitching lmao clowns
    test
  10. jordank

jordank Member

so jokes about the other guy being ugly, fat, etc. are all also bad angles because they don't pertain to image/battling?

or fuckin lux's breakdown of calicoe? it didn't go against calicoe's """street""" image and it didnt have to do with how good a battler he was

if you can cut a mofucka to the core on the personal tip and the crowd can tell that youve done so, you win, it's that simple

and uh

:jeffsosad:

yeah it was obvious
    test
  11. King John

King John ♛♔♚♕♛♔♚♕

But who the fuck cares that he cheated on his girl? He exposed him for something that has nothing to do with battling at all, saying some shit that'll get another man in trouble whether it be with the law or in his personal life has always been snitching tbh.
    test
  12. necrolyricyst

necrolyricyst Member

There seems to be a lot of flaws in your argument but ill let it be, its just a difference of opinion, i never said the goal of the battle was to troll the opponent, i said its like trolling ( in a sense) where you troll to get a reaction, in a battle if i say some shit that gets you mad/ready to swing, iv'e done my job. so when jeff price heard that third round, he was broken, the crowd was doubting his character (or so it seems).. what relevance did caustics gun charge have to the battle? none, but it worked for jeff's angle, as did caustic breaking down jeff price cheating on his fiance then using "engage in some honesty" as a punch, which worked well, or his ending about the price/pryce of love, shit was damn near poetic (not really but it made an impact)

The fact everyone calls this a bodying, isn't because this guy got grassed up, infact if anything the only snitch was micky worthless, that should be the only person you should be mad at if that angle affects you, caustic only used the info to his advantage..

also fuck all you sensitive guys who make all these rules about what can and can't be said in a battle, its no holds barred, if jeff hid it better it wouldn't have got brought up by a battler who's not even from the same place.

people hate when someone bashes the uk talking about the queen, tea or crumpets, hate when someone mentions they dead daughter now yall have a issue with someone bringing up infidelity? if you that sensitive maybe this shit isn't for you in the first place.
    test
  13. King John

King John ♛♔♚♕♛♔♚♕

Ugly/fat jokes are horrible angles for many reasons tbh. Lux's third against Calicoe totally broke down his image, he made the whole tough guy street image Calicoe tries to portray look fake and made Calicoe seems like an misguided kid.
    test
  14. King John

King John ♛♔♚♕♛♔♚♕

Bolded part is wrong, you really watch battles to see how mad somebody can make their opponent? That's dumb as fuck tbh.
    test
  15. necrolyricyst

necrolyricyst Member

no one cares if he cheated, its the fact that angle caustic used cause such discomfort, if i call you a faggot and im not all that creative with it but you still snap and look hurt then it shows you as weak therefore the angle worked, in this case tho caustic was creative with it and got the victory for being brutal about it.
    test
  16. necrolyricyst

necrolyricyst Member

no what i said was IF a battler touches a raw nerve causing a reaction then that makes the opponent look weak for reacting from being hurt by what is essentially words that rhyme, if you manage to get under someones skin like that in a battle on some personal shit then that would swing the vote in your favour..
    test
  17. GraphicNature

I'm not even gonna argue with you, my case and point stands....Since when did EXPOSING someone in battle rap for the piece of shit they are become snitching?
    test
  18. GraphicNature

Actually I'll state one more thing, so its cool to talk about dead relatives, peoples children, Fucked up things that happened to people in the past like getting stabbed, almost dying.....BUT telling a dude he's a piece of shit for cheating on his girlfriend is crossing the line?
    test
  19. Water_Mage

Water_Mage Well-Known Member

although I don't think it was a shit angle I do respect ur opinion, esp because I do believe u disliked Cortez' angles vs. Hollohan for the same reason....

I see ur logic but this Jefferson kid was an ignoble little elf and it was awesome seeing his sins come home to roost with the karmic forces manifesting on stage in the form of that great warrior aptly known as "Caustic", a presence to be dreaded by battle rappers, a warrior to be celebrated by those fortunate enough to witness his onslaught.
    test
  20. 12345678

12345678 New Member

ur not living in the real world if u think that bringin up the fact someones got a weapons charge in front of some ppl who dont give a fuck if he has or hasnt is the same as telling his gf he's cheated on her.

yeh broken coz some cunts grassed him up for cheatin not coz hes lost a battle so bad, which is entirely my point.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.