Battle Video DON'T FLOP - [CHECKPOINT] - TONY D vs CHARLIE CLIPS

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by samgrafix, May 25, 2013.

?

Who do you think won?

1. Tony D

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Charlie Clips

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. illipsis

illipsis Ill Collector

Oh I definitely understand the merits of performance and delivery, they're obviously integral in battling, and I definitely give Charlie that...he can control a crowd and his projection and delivery can make unremarkable material have a serious impact. That being said, everything he writes falls flat to me...you're on point, but conversely you can be the dopest performer ever but if your material is weak I'm not gonna fuck with it.

Chacun a son gout though, obviously most people think he won this, so it is what it is.
    test
  2. EchosMyron

EchosMyron Member

battle audio has really taken a hit in 2013, some of the stuff getting released sounds like SMACK '10 shit. The recent Don't Flop stuff has been a lot less enjoyable for me than it would have been if there audio was better.
    test
  3. PJ Sumroc

PJ Sumroc Ozone/Chi-town/Stump town

:lux3:
    test
  4. Phaze23

Phaze23 Don't Flop

LOOOOOOOOL my reaction game >>>>>>
    test
  5. Everybody Knows

Everybody Knows piss in tha basket

paranormal ezac >> tony d
    test
  6. strykeout

strykeout Yamil167.com/beats

lol clips vs bmagic should be fun
    test
  7. Brown Recluse

Brown Recluse Hermit, no crabs

Charlie gave Tony a break.
    test
  8. necrolyricyst

necrolyricyst Member

False, the hate on here for tony D is strong.. i understand him having a few wack performances (2/3 by my count) but to say he never won a battle proves true hatred for the guy on here.. opinions will forever be opinions but some of yall are basically sheep also know for a fact oshea has had far worst stumbles/chokes in his career inc at kotd/base mentality but no hate for him..

strange niggas calling tony D corny when clips had bars about grinding/tony hawk, the nba weak shit,the skate gretzky shit? really that was top tier to you fuckboys. it was also clear to see clips stumble just as much as tony so to berate one for his "performance" and not the other says it all tbh. also far too many fake chokes going on lately.

QFT
    test
  9. FeedMeMore

FeedMeMore Moderator

I don't get the hate I loved this battle one of my rag clips battles since Tay rock
    Clips is so much like DNA with both of them i like there frees better than written his freestyle game was top notch in this

I thought both were great in this a few slip ups fr tony but no real choke
    I think I edge tony d
    His fr
    test
  10. My Kall

My Kall Well-Known Member

Somehow the crowd made this battle bearable, I credit Don't Flop for that. Clips is sooo overrated, it should take more than just personality to be top-tier. Tony D actually rhymes decently, but I don't think he's suited for battling, I find him out-dated. I imagine if the UK Jump Off veterans made come-backs they would be similar to Tony D.
    test
  11. TonyMahoney

TonyMahoney Member

Exactly man..Say he spat those exact bars in a different league / battle and they got NO reaction at all, would that make the bars worse? I don't care if the crowd is reacting, if the bars are weak they're weak full stop..Substance over style
    test
  12. Alaskan BBQ

Alaskan BBQ With That Said...

yall are crazy...i liked this battle a lot, and i aint been feeling shit coming out lately...i liked this better than cruger vs. conceited...idk what yall want anymore
    test
  13. VanillaNigga

VanillaNigga Alf Gang 2.0

It's cool to call every battle that comes out shitty on this website. It makes you appear to have an elite ear for battle rap. Wouldn't take these comments seriously if I were you. Just enjoy what you enjoy. People on this site have even said Lux and Hollow sucked. That should tell you.
    test
  14. Poison Pen

Poison Pen Fuck a Freestyle

everything sucks. every battle sucks. every mc sucks. every crowd sucks. op sucks. every league sucks. freestyling sucks. chokes suck. fake personals suck. dead crowds suck. overhyping crowds suck. every host sucks. sound quality sucks.

Lol that's been every post on this site for a minute.
    test
  15. Alaskan BBQ

Alaskan BBQ With That Said...

^^^exactly what pen said...yall have the biggest sense of false entitlement...and then when it comes to paying a dollar for anything, yall bootleg the same battles u hate...

mediocre battles are mediocre battle, but this shit was hot
    test
  16. Dwellamon

Dwellamon professional creeper

Lol how you gonna cosign norbes then rag on web site negativity? There yall go seeing life through those NYC rose color glasses again. You want positivity?, then maybe thats what you should promote.
    test
  17. TheGodOfPez

TheGodOfPez Whiskey for breakfast

test
  18. sundeep

sundeep Member

wow this battle has already surpassed cruger vs conceited in views

:chefoooh:

Makes no sense
    test
  19. Tittyfuckin

Tittyfuckin Active Member

No winners here. Both came out looking worse than when they went in.
    test
  20. BIGDENNIS10UK

BIGDENNIS10UK Member

Yep, sound quality at this even was awful.
    test