Battle Video DON'T FLOP - [CHECKPOINT] - TONY D vs CHARLIE CLIPS

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by samgrafix, May 25, 2013.

?

Who do you think won?

1. Tony D

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Charlie Clips

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. avocado

avocado Well-Known Member

god dayum man these dont flops crowds are fucking amazing.

enjoyed this battle strictly off liam's reactions SWOOOOOON
    test
  2. The Kang

The Kang Head so big my pillow mad

Tony D has never won a battle.....Most overrated battler in the world....
    test
  3. _gp_

_gp_ _ C M Y K _

Idk, I thought this was entertaining

Clips got it, but tony is nice
    test
  4. HipHopUG

HipHopUG HipHopUG.com

mediocre battle. charlie had freestyle and odd performance, and still manage to body Tony D

Tony D cant hang with top tier americans.
    test
  5. Dunk

Dunk FROG JUMP LEAP

out of six rounds, there was a grand total of half a good round (first half of clips's first)

tony d and arcane suck, get rid of these "champs"

making the leagues look bad and shit
    test
  6. JoshETV

JoshETV Member

tony said he gave the gun to eurgh and clips just responded well now i'ma use it on you, did u really not hear that? damn the charlie clips hate is strong on here. he went in the first round, tony choked the second so you can tell he just started going light because he didnt need to embarrass him. he freestyled the whole 3rd round and still bodied the dont flop champ 3-0 i guess that doesnt count for anything ha
    test
  7. CarlPevada

CarlPevada Active Member

Charlie Clips really didn't care lol

recycled most of his 3rd round from an old cypher
    test
  8. thesungod

thesungod New Member

Man i don't care if Tony D got lux type of dope bars, he seems like he forgot how to rap
    even tho he said he didnt forget how to rap to rebuttle his choking, Charlie Clips killed him
    test
  9. Topgunz

Topgunz Well-Known Member

Clipse 3-0 easy

Tony was pretty good in the 1st. Then he heard Clipse 1st & started choking, fumbling & stumbling afterwards.

WOW

#mindfucked
    test
  10. Somafide

Somafide Well-Known Member

mmm, i don't think tony deserved this and i don't think clips took it seriously enough.

whoever battles tony d next is gonna take the crown, it won't even be close. he's won about one round of his six title rounds.
    test
  11. Briscoe

Briscoe Active Member

Wow, Tony doesn't really get much love here, eh?

EDIT: Not that I think he wasn't pretty underwhelming here, more just a general point nah'mean.
    test
  12. illipsis

illipsis Ill Collector

This.

The fact that Clips is getting love for things other battlers are vocally derided for is ridiculous. That Harlem shit in the second, aside from being badly written/freestyled and basically corny, is pretty much JJDD's style (and biting John John is some Inception shit in and of itself). Fake chokes that don't serve any purpose<<<, asinine associative wordplay<<<, horrible rebuttals in which the only rhyme is repeating a phrase from your set-up<<<, incoherent DNA-esque syntax<<<

Clips has impressive performance and delivery, I'll definitely cede that, but what's the point if you never say anything of substance?
    test
  13. Topgunz

Topgunz Well-Known Member

^^^^^So how soon can we expect to see the video of you apologizing for this comment?
    test
  14. NYCDaFuture

NYCDaFuture Member

Yall def hatin.. Tony D is iight but Clips beat him 3-0.. Clips 1st rd rebuttal beat his whole first rd EZ.. Da hate yall gots for clips is funny..

Only problem i got for clips is he is never motivated n serious to kill a nigga except when it was vs tay roc years ago.. He didnt prepare for his 3rd vs big t, serious etc.. Idk if he gonna prepare his 3rd vs bmagic i doubt it.. Think he has to feel like a rapper can beat him or rebuttal jus as good.. Would like to see him vs Diz or Hollow...
    test
  15. since83

since83 Well-Known Member

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Clips killed em
    test
  16. since83

since83 Well-Known Member

Charlie pulled a Dizaster in that 2nd round against Tony Ds boy lol
    test
  17. nnnnnnnnn

nnnnnnnnn DOUG MUNNiE ~EZMunnieCLIQ

ima gonna watch this battle guys

i heard tony d got bars that the crowd slept on , i heard clips did some bullshit but still bodied ............ lets see whats going on
    test
  18. nnnnnnnnn

oh my god eurgh is a gifted battle rap host...... he should be hired for BET or somethign cuz he is so good .....
    test
  19. nnnnnnnnn

ʍǝıʌǝɹ lɐıɔıɟɟo pǝıɟıʇɹǝɔ nnnnnnnnn
    rd1) clips - tony d did his thing , a LOT of crowd reaction ... i understodod quite a few of his lines , some i didnt cuz his accent/lingo .. i figured based on what i heard about thi sbattle , clips was gonna disappoint me ... BUT clips did a lot of freestyling mixed with some punchlines he had ready , he already won me over by the time he said tony d looks like a gay hollow da don ...... clips took the crowd and proved how good he is tbh to be so underprepared and deliver so professionally
    rd2) tony d - "it was the worlds worst game of Clue doe " --- :notbadface: see that was official , cant hate on tony d ..... surprisingly tolerable round ....... bunch of cool punchlines even tho they can be pretty played "money clips " ....... Clips pulls a JJDD by imitating other rappers to make up for his lack of raps (jjdd vs bill c..) and it only got worse and worse , he does this for a while , name dropping kshine , ice , trex , flipping all their slogans ...... then he starts literally just dropping other niggas bars "louder than un kasa " -- "shootin out crab sticks im on my jae millz shit" ....... this is extremely hacky and intolerable IMO .... clips starts a quick freestyle battlin tony ds man , which was impressive how quick he was but the bars wasnt nice so who cares? ..... clips continues to freestyle and waste everybodys time .....
    rd3) clips - tony d started the round bad , BUT it got became tolerable and even kinda good........ clips out classed him ......
    CHARLIE CLIPS 2-1 debatable
    BATTLE GRADE: C-
    test
  20. PJ Sumroc

PJ Sumroc Ozone/Chi-town/Stump town

If you don't have performance and delivery you don't have shit. You can be the illest writer ever but if your not spitting your bars right it won't matter.

Performance and Delivery is everything ultimately tbh
    test