|DON'T FLOP| - [BITW5] | TIMES CHANGE FINAL | Chris Leese vs Im

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Buddha Watt, Dec 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phaze23

Phaze23 Don't Flop

lol, im not saying they are. It can just be a deterrent for some viewers and give people reason to bitch.

HAHA buddha, your a g in my eyes. Nice edit.
    test
  2. bells720

bells720 New Member

I think IM would have had it if he didn't trip over his own bars so much. Not sure how much of that had to do with the dumb stuff Chris Leese was doing though.

Next I want to see Math Hoffa vs. Chris Leese, just to see Leese get hit when he pulls his shirt up.
    test
  3. DILIGAF

DILIGAF Member

shit is weird as fuck - u kiddin me with this shit? whats with all the faces and shit - jesus
    test
  4. DILIGAF

DILIGAF Member

dead - i woulda gut punched him right there
    test
  5. Eon0011

Eon0011 Member

Don't know why Chris has to rely on his face pulling antics. His jokes and overall content are decent.

Chris Leese v PoRich
    test
  6. Buddha Watt

Buddha Watt Well-Known Member

Yeah I agree and I kinda think that Chris Leese has some good bars anyway. If he stopped that shit he'd be a lot more popular.

Hah I thought youd like the edit, safe
    test
  7. Phaze23

Phaze23 Don't Flop

I dont think he gives a fuck if people think hes a wanker.

I wanna see Chris Leese Vs Jolly Jay , it would be dope.
    test
  8. EggzOverEazy

EggzOverEazy Member

Leese killed it, fuck if you think otherwise. His shit was dope, and who cares if he's a douchebag? What do you really care about, the battle or the battler?

His fuckin single and album is called "Everybody Hate Chris"... look at how many people are playing the part haha. Never heard him battle before, but he definitely went in.

Fuck the judge who called structure "gay, nerdy rap shit". hahaha what the fuck man "I like jokes more than rap!" wow.

oh, and Im was nice, too. Listening to him repeat the same line 4 times was pretty annoying, but I really liked the rest of his shit. Good battle.
    test
  9. Buddha Watt

Buddha Watt Well-Known Member

Yeah but the battle kinda got fucked on Im's part because of Chris Leese's shit. It's kinda offputting, but yeah I get your point. I'd just rather make the battle about bars rather than 'who can make the funniest face' coz we all know Chris Leese would body everyone at that game.

I was a bit like wtf when Skirmish said that, wasnt expecting that kind of argument from him
    test
  10. Hasib47

Hasib47 Ya zee me?

JollyJay would embarass him.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.