|DON'T FLOP| - [BITW5] | TIMES CHANGE FINAL | Chris Leese vs Im

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Buddha Watt, Dec 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Suus Newcastle

Suus Newcastle 'Battle of the Week' guy

Thank you man, appreciate it

In regards to the battle, yeh Leese needs to not do the antics as much not because he looks like a cock or anything but simply because he doesn't need to - he can beat a lot of guys without that shit, also, I think people are overreacting about it anyway
    Was pleased to have lost to the winner though haha, better than losing to the runner-up, battling him was a good experience and something I can learn from, but he deserves the tournament to be honest, probably got the clearest murder vs Ro Jista and he's been a loyal servant to the league for many years so it's about time he got recognition

sorry for the probably unnecessarily long post haha
    test
  2. KimboKing1

KimboKing1 New Member

Whilt i respect that chris has a style and is funny at parts i canthelp but dislike the guy. He just comes across as mad annoying and should have never won any of his battles tbh

Tony D was by far the best in the tourney, its a shame he fucked up so bad v Im
    test
  3. Electric L

Electric L New Member

3 rounds of racist jokes.

Irony is how much people were up in arms when Charron was being as one angled with Jonny Storm.
    test
  4. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

Charron rapped for about ten mins in total, but agreed. Eitherway, neither of these two are in my top 5 of battlers who entered the tourny, so I was never gonna be that happy with the result.
    test
  5. AGGROmusic

AGGROmusic Well-Known Member

chriss leese is a cunt
    test
  6. __LDO__

__LDO__ New Member

Im got the first two easy. Not close.
    test
  7. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

Chris Leese was better when he wasn't so serious. It's only been in this one and vs Suus where he headbutted him that he's been that much of a cunt. His battle vs MA is funny as fuck:

[youtube]3rHslWEMss8[/youtube]

"Talkin' 'bout Wu-Tang? Who wants too see Lui kang beat the shit out of Chris Eubank"
    "Please don't act like you can"
    test
  8. Mr.Perfect

Mr.Perfect New Member

wow chris leese comes off like a homo
    test
  9. paranormalezac

paranormalezac awkward as fuck

Thanks for putting the spoiler right there in plain sight of anyone that hasn't seen the video yet...I was gonna watch the whole thing click on some adds help out Dont Flop...never mind now.
    test
  10. Contra Diction

Contra Diction Well-Known Member

wow, i dunno if im watchin the same battle as you guys but i absolutely loved this. the crowd was sleepin hard on a lot of those bars. Im's 2nd is ridiculous with those schemes. They even slept on a lot of Leese's schemes. I love Leese's character, how could you not love it? its entertaining as fuck
    test
  11. SEXBOX

SEXBOX her name is sony

this was pretty bad for the finals of a tournament
    test
  12. Buddha Watt

Buddha Watt Well-Known Member

I dont work for Dont Flop so fuck you, you big fat fuck
    test
  13. iDealaeDi

iDealaeDi New Member

shit was crazy good, chris leese is annoying but he won that.
    test
  14. Phaze23

Phaze23 Don't Flop

Bro, If you don't mind can you edit your OP just so it doesnt ruin the battle immediately for people.

This battle was great live and as i said to IM, he would need to step up his projection if he wanted a chance at winning, I thought he did really well and i loved how he kept getting in Leese's face and Butting him. That shit makes for excellent footage. Its a shame he got put off in the third and choked a bit but Leese was really on one. As unlikeable as he can be to YouTube viewers, he has always been consistent and is experimental with his subject matter, flow and delivery. His performance live is Excellent too and even though Tony is one of my favourite battlers doing it out here i feel like he would of been likely to lose in the final too.
    test
  15. KimboKing

KimboKing New Member

There is no way Chris would have done the same thing to Tony
    test
  16. Phaze23

Phaze23 Don't Flop

lol, and whys that?

Before you answer, i know exactly what your saying, but thats bullshit. Unless you mean that Chris would respect Tony more, which he may do, but he would still of been an arsehole and tried to put him off.

Look out for music videos from tony and lock i got in the works for them after Jan and look out for their site, Lock's new urban legend mixtape, and the tone and lock ep album me and my boy designed for em.
    test
  17. You People

You People Active Member

Macclesfield is full of cunts like Chris Leese. Plastic Mancs.
    test
  18. SycheOwe187

SycheOwe187 Member

shut up, faggot :funny:
    test
  19. Buddha Watt

Buddha Watt Well-Known Member

That whole 'putting people off' thing is stupid, battles are supposed to be about the bars
    test
  20. Soul_Was_Taken

Soul_Was_Taken Active Member

exactly
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.