|DON'T FLOP| - [BITW5] - JONNY STORM Vs CHARRON

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Eurgh, Dec 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Buddha Watt

Buddha Watt Well-Known Member

Nah I still think Nat Select won that. He had line 3 memorable lines, Charron had 0.

I just realised I haven't given Charron a W in about 2 years
    test
  2. toolate

toolate New Member

Geez....Storm you my nigga, and I understood why you accepted this battle. A paid for trip to London is a good reason to battle someone like Charron. But God, no more battling chumps for you my dude. This did NOTHING for your battle career. Last month on Twitter, I thought you were convinced to battle a street nigga like Swave or something. Anyway, props for the easy win. Nigga just paddin his stats like Lebron now. Take your style to NY though, they'll appreciate it more in my opinion.
    test
  3. Fartface

Fartface Well-Known Member

:funny:
    test
  4. Hasib47

Hasib47 Ya zee me?

DEAD@ Charron not getting love from his own countrymen.
    test
  5. DeathChamberz

DeathChamberz From the Page to da stage

If you gave that to Nat Select and you haven't given a win to Charron in 2 years than I would assume there is some bias in your decision making, or you are deaf.

Has Charron won some he might not should have? Yeah but he clearly beat Nat Select. Yall need to learn how to be honest with yourselves

I don't know why people pretend like Charron is a chump opponent. He's a bigger name than Tenchoo, and probobly will get him more views than Tenchoo would. Plus both at there best The fact that Charron didn't do well and lost doesn't mean he's some lower tiered battler. Yall ignoring Charrons resume.
    test
  6. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

Tenchoo would rip Charron is half while spitting punchlines with his eyes closed, let's be real. IDGAF about views, Tenchoo is so far above Charron the fact you compare the two shows you ride more Canadian dick than an ice hockey groupie.
    test
  7. THE CRUNK GHOST

THE CRUNK GHOST 3PEATERS

lml no he's not
    test
  8. SEXBOX

SEXBOX her name is sony

johnny storm shoulda battled eurgh
    test
  9. I posts pics of my Butt

I posts pics of my Butt New Member

You're being hard on Charron he's only about 19 and he's battling top tier names. HE lost all the rounds but people are being unfair to him. His flip game is up there with thesaurus, eurh and Mac Leathal imo.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.