DON'T FLOP BITW4 - Big Kannon Vs Tenchoo *fight breaks out on stage mid battle*

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by CRUGER, Feb 25, 2011.

?

Who do you think won?

1. Big Kannon

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Tenchoo

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. S Y G M C

S Y G M C Sophisticated Young Gent

I've seen tenchoo before, by the way wtf does that name mean? But I never cared for him much, after this he's definitely one of my favorite battlers for sure, he had the fresh lines that grindtime rappers have been lacking for a while, IMO. But kannons always been good, to me, and he showed his versatility here, besides his third he didn't have any normal gun bars for tenchoo. Good stuff. And im glad I wasn't the only one who noticed kannons numerous fist pumps during tenchoos rounds whoever mentioned it in this thread.
    test
  2. MaDneSstheKing

MaDneSstheKing Critical Madness

Classic. Tenchoo and Big Kannon are both deserving of more shine internationally and I believe this battle will help both of them in the other regions. And the video quality looks amazing, Eurgh.
    test
  3. Redd Roulette

Redd Roulette Redd & Black

Tenchu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    test
  4. dcrunk

dcrunk Member

I would even go so far to say this is a body bag by tenchoo
    test
  5. Mr. Maverick

Mr. Maverick Future Top Tier

Tenchoo is a beast he went up a gear from his previous battles, you could tell he wanted to make an impression here, the 'hold the nine like this' had me dying.

Kannon was crazy as well but I just feel in this battle Tenchoo was more overpowering, he is def top tier
    test
  6. KingsCourtEnt

KingsCourtEnt Active Member

Tenchoo did go on fat jokes allot but he was creative with them that it didn’t really get boring.

Big Kannon is crazy. He got versatility to battle in any circuit.
    When’s the KOTD visit

WD2 Tenchoo vs Knamelis Make it happen
    test
  7. Iverson_Fan

Iverson_Fan Member

I remember when Kannon battled Heartless and I thought Kannon was pretty bad. He was MUCH better to me on this one. First time Ive seen Tenchoo too, Ill keep an eye out for him. Good battle.
    test
  8. Nano

Nano Well-Known Member

Tenchoo had some really good flips. That was really impressive. Big Kannons flips were also very good.

But I thought Big Kannon got rounds 1 and 2. His cadence and swag was hilarious and his setups always led to good punchlines. Had me laughing the whole time.

I don't think Tenchoos fat jokes were good enough to have 3 rounds of them. If he switched it up then I wouldve seen this as more even and maybe having Tenchoo edging it.

Big Kannon 2-1
    test
  9. ZILLA 07

ZILLA 07 Strictly Business

Yo this battle was fucking proper, it had everything in it ..lmao even a very entertaining scrap between a butch of kids lol.. but on the real I thought Tenchoo got this battle hands down.. Big Kannon has a dope relax kind of style & seems real comfortable in this battle.. while Tenchoo just has that look like dude i'm gunna just style on you.. they both had the back to back sick flips & they even incorapted the fight that was happing into the battle.. which just pumped it even more lol! But yeah over all a dope battle & Kannon has some amazing freestyle skills same with Tenchoo!
    test
  10. Dunk

Dunk FROG JUMP LEAP

This is my first time seeing Tenchoo battle, and I gotta say, he definitely deserves all the hype he gets on here, dude's sick with it. Flips were crazy.

However, I thought that Big Kannon took it, I'm a big fan of his delivery, personally. Tenchoo had some nice fat jokes, but it gets repetitive quick, the non-fat jokes were fucking hilarious (that Time Crisis shit, for example).
    test
  11. street ADOD

street ADOD Man-Boobs

dope battle.

Tanchoo vs. G Dash would be sick.
    test
  12. 99LIVEZ

99LIVEZ check one two, one two

very dope battle...havent really seen many battles with tenchoo but i'll definitely be looking forward to seeing more...he definitely had some bars...and his flips were pretty dope too...kannon's delivery is always so fluid...one of the best deliveries in grindtime...battle was entertaining as fuck and i think it did what it was supposed to do which is to open up the battlers to a new audience and new fans!
    test
  13. Basementality

Basementality New Member

this battle was hilarious!! nice rhyme beached whale green mile haha
    test
  14. -STHLM-

-STHLM- STHLM/CA

I want to see Big Kannon vs Tec 9
    test
  15. ZeroByDivide

ZeroByDivide gg

Very dope battle, thoroughly enjoyed it. Felt like Kannon took the first and Tenchoo took the last 2. Great flips by both, some of the best I've seen in a long time in fact. Tenchoo needs to come to KOTD, he's easily one of the nicest and most creative battlers from the UK.
    test
  16. nakadashi

nakadashi New Member

good battle, kannon was nice and yet he seemed like he wasnt even at his best. tenchoo again shows his ability, i seriously think he needs to go international to get more views.
    i would like to see kannon vs ness lee and real deal vs tenchoo.
    test
  17. THE CRUNK GHOST

THE CRUNK GHOST 3PEATERS

this footage looks really good
    test
  18. Ribo Nuke

Ribo Nuke Audiodidact

dope battle. digging the mix of freestyles and writtens, Big Kannon def. did the right thing in the third by taking it slow and freestyling because he didn't stumble or anything but I felt like Tenchoo was still strong enough with his writtens that round the take the win. Good shit from both it was pretty much neck and neck. nh.
    test
  19. padwan87

padwan87 I AM NEIL LENNON

probs the best DF battle i have seen,i also impressed with how well BK performed,i'll need to check out other battles from both!
    test
  20. Jammin' Jobus

Jammin' Jobus S A D B O Y S

omggggggg

what the fuck is tenchoo doing with the english language..

plz stop
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.