DON'T FLOP BITW4 - Big Kannon Vs Tenchoo *fight breaks out on stage mid battle*

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by CRUGER, Feb 25, 2011.

?

Who do you think won?

1. Big Kannon

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Tenchoo

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUGER

CRUGER Member

[youtube]nUe7TS7gnaM[/youtube]
    test
  2. Mister_Uncle

Mister_Uncle Active Member

test
  3. dmac0850

dmac0850 New Member

this has been my favourite don't flop battle
    great from both sides
    kannon's style and delivery is crazy
    mad flips bruv
    test
  4. Met-A-Forikal

Met-A-Forikal Time, cunt!

Great battle. I can see the hype around Tenchoo is well deserved, and Kannon's nice as hell, good delivery. Both freestyled really well.

I hope Kannon gets invited back to DF, and I'd like to see Tenchoo make his way out for World Domination 2 this year. Good shit.
    test
  5. gregrieke20

gregrieke20 Well-Known Member

A "Princess Die" line?...I hope we can safely say that's the last one of those. I even thought it was kind of gay when Serious Jones said it like 16 years ago.

Regardless both did great and I'm really happy to see that Don't Flop finally got a black guy to battle in their league.
    test
  6. Met-A-Forikal

Met-A-Forikal Time, cunt!

By the way, nice work from the audio/visual perspective. It's Avocado-esque.
    test
  7. Austin Rivers

Austin Rivers New Member

good shit

rep please
    test
  8. DestroNY

DestroNY Teem Weed

Good shit been lookin forward to this (and the start of these DF battles dropping in general)

There's so many ill Don't Flop battles between the 2 events they had this month. Big ups to Eurgh and everyone else involved (not that I think he's the only one really doing work, I just don't know the details about presidents & staff of DF like I know Grind Time or even KOTD). Those 2 cards were pretty fuckin stacked. Between those, BOLA & that GT Detroit footage, that's a bunch of good shit that we're waiting on now.
    test
  9. nothing

nothing New Member

no fight false advertising brah.
    test
  10. Elaquent

Elaquent Gill Breathing

hahahahaha tenchoo is fucking hilarious

thought kannon took rd 1 and tenchoo got the last 2. his fat jokes were creative, and kannon was just stylin those first 2 rounds. his freestyle was mad clean too. great battle, thoroughly entertained from both sides. tenchoo is definetely top tier to me, glad Eurgh finally got him a worthy international opponent.
    test
  11. The Saurus

The Saurus Two Times of a lotta shit

This shit was very dope. Both have some of the best delivery in the scene. Id give the W to Tenchoo. he was pretty seamless goin in and out of writtens and frees. Kannon's glory hole flip was very dope. ill battle overall

I wouldnt mind battling Tenchoo in teh UK someday tbh.
    test
  12. Buddha Watt

Buddha Watt Well-Known Member

Tenchoo is insane. Kannon freestyled brilliantly but Tenchoo was just too good in this. Hopefully the world will take note, dude's been nice for a minute
    test
  13. Lee Taylor

Lee Taylor Well-Known Member

good battle. they both came with it but tenchoo got this.
    test
  14. mdk

mdk i dump and i sprout

good battle

big kannon the internet celebrity lol

tenchoo with the rhyming jokes

who did stareater battle
    test
  15. Gwame

Gwame no luckycharms in ireland

Stareater battled Nugget from Ireland.

This is one of the best battles in a good while. Kannon's first was perfect (besides the Princess Di line) and Tenchoo stayed consistent. Hard to judge it tbh. Though I'm not sure what the fight was about...
    test
  16. DestroNY

DestroNY Teem Weed

Tenchoo got this, but Kannon was nice too. I was impressed by the use of freestyle from both if these dudes.

First was close. The fact that Kannon used a Princess Di/Die line, easily the most played UK battle wrodplay, is somsthing I'm sure people on here will bitch about, seeing as they love to pick apart the things in dude's verses that have been said by someone else. Tenchoo predicting the line out loud and talking during verses is disrespectful and dickish, though.

2nd round was pretty much Techoo dropping fat jokes and Kannon dropping horse-face jokes, but I think I liked Tenchoo's execution better. His freestyle closer was simple but cool.

I didn't know how Kannon's 3rd would end up when he said he was free'ing, but it turned out alright. Tenchoo's propbably right though, there's almost no way that's the first time Kannon spit a bunch of those bars. Sure, some of them were freestyled, but a bunch of them not only weren't direct, but rhymed the same way he does in verses. I'm not saying it's impossible, just seems like he fell back to some cypher type bars. Nothing wrong with that though, its 150x better than choking and spitting nothing. Props to Kannon for putting on an entertaining 3rd round regardless of the fact that he forgot the verse he wrote for it. 3rd was probably Tenchoo's weakest, but it was still a good verse (it was just that his fat jokes started to lose their punch due to the lack of variety of other material, IMO) and he got it out clean, so he wins that round.

Good battle though, both of them were real entertaining.
    test
  17. PJ Sumroc

PJ Sumroc Ozone/Chi-town/Stump town

goodamn good battle. Kannon is dope as hell, but Tenchoo got. Thesaurus vs Tenchoo would be nasty.
    test
  18. URSTRULEE

URSTRULEE Member

tenchoo is really dope...kannon showed his versatility wit the frees...but tenchoo reminds me of dumbfoundead wit the way his punches land...great battle
    test
  19. BIG KANNON

BIG KANNON New Member

this is amazingly great...i can freestyle better than this tho ill show that in the future...thanx to tenchoo for the dope battle and eurgh for the opportunity to showcase my talent abroad
    test
  20. skacore

skacore Member

10:30 for those interested in the fight
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.