Battle Video Don't Flop - 2 v 2 £3k Final

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by ukallday, Jun 22, 2013.

?

Who won?

1. Bam & Cystic

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Cee Major & Cracker

50.0%
  3. Shit battle, didnt watch

50.0%
  1. ukallday

ukallday Active Member

Cee Major & Cracker vs Bamalam & Cystic

3k 2 v 2 tournament final.

test
  2. LDNtoTDot

LDNtoTDot Member

Deserved winners. Can't stand Cracker's forced voice, though.
    test
  3. SonnyDaze

SonnyDaze 7 train heavyweight

Underwhelming battle in that both teams didn't perform to their full potential but I agree with the decision.
    test
  4. ukallday

ukallday Active Member

Yeh for a tournament which promised alot this is a disappointing final. I think Cee & Cracker deserved to be there although you could argue they had the easier route by a fair bit, Bam & Cystics place is more questionable though with 2 debated (imo) wins and also the fact Bam had inside info.

Cee Major has been MVP for the whole thing imo. Cystic & Bam have been boring and had stumbles all the way through which until today no one seems to have penalized them for whilst other teams have had this count against them.

Onto the battle, Cee & Cracker (mostly Cee) killed the first, I dont really know the ins and outs of the DF rumour mill, but the way they did the house thing was strong. The second was closer but the religion thing was nice and worked well. Cee & Cracker took the third. I dont get how people like Bam & Cystic can all other ppl out for rapping all tough and changing when most of the DF battlers do that.

Overall a shitty end to a nice enough tournament, next time they should lower the prize money or get more big name battlers involved.
    test
  5. FearTheBeard

FearTheBeard Ballah

Cee takes too long to get to the punch
    Cracker is spazzing for no reason
    Bam thinks hes the shit cuz hes staff
    and Cystic looks like a lost puppy

shitty battle for 3k
    test