donovan mcnabb supports mike vick

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by double ML, Aug 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

Do you have Down's syndrome or something?

What do you think happens to dogs when they lose fights? They're injured or dying!! Most often, they're so badly injured that putting them down is the only way to go... however, with horses, all it takes is a broken leg in order to get shot.
    test
  2. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

exactly

cows are worshipped in india and if u were to kill them there like we do here we'de be monsters... as a simple example

some people do but the roots of hunting are for sustinence, dog fighting has never been about feeding yourself and your family

this is street sense, after losing 2 races in the triple crown

[​IMG]

that whipping dosent seem much harm

heres a dog who lost a fight

[​IMG]

which one seems more abusive to you?

no shit. everytime a dog loses a fight it's injured or dying

when horses lose a race only a small % get injured, they usually will race 50 times a year for 3 years in its life after that it's retired
    test
  3. Brahmio Leone

Brahmio Leone C'era Una Volta...

american society eats chicken but, for the most part, opposes cockfighting
    test
  4. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

nobody eats the losing roosters in a cockfight

i see what ur getting at, but again it's offbase

we eat cows, but it's against the law to torture them
    test
  5. Brahmio Leone

Brahmio Leone C'era Una Volta...

yeh, i was addressing what konscious said about it being "okay in other societies" to eat dogs... that's why there is a difference between hunting (killing the animal with as much swiftness as possible) and pitting one against another for brutal combat (killing through prolonged abuse and torture)
    test
  6. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

lmao @ the NAACP coming out in full force

and yea i eat meat..why the hell wouldnt i?? lucky cavemen didnt listen to u or else we would have never made it this far..

lol.. i dont consider baseball a sport so u can probably guess what i think of hunting.. unless u are eating the animal i dont see the point in killing it.. u like to shoot shit with rifles become a sniper..
    animal populations are kept in control u dumbass.. what do u think happens to animals in shelters?? aint a pretty site but then again there arent many choices b/c humans are too stupid to take care of things

so just cus 1 guy got off in 2 yr for rape vick should do less time?? how bout i name the hundreds of time rapists have gotten 25 to life?? plus rapists get theirs in prison..

BTW u shouldnt mention rape and vick together.. u remind people how easy marcus got off.. gee how fucked is this family??? how sad is it when aaron brooks is the brains of the family..

i do however, agree that our justice system is fucked up, but that doesnt mean vick should get off easy..

where did i mention dick cheney?? i hate the POS more than i do vick lol..

they arent.. has nothing to do with that son.. it has to do with the history of man and survival.. the latter have historically been used as food sources by cultures all over the world.. once we left the hunting gathering stage we brought in domesticated animals for food.. your chickens, cows, pigs, etc.. do u honestly think humans can survive without eating some type of meat??

and quit acting like dogs are the only animals people protect.. go kill a bald eagle or any other endangered species and see what happens.. even hunting and fishing is limited.. they only have certain seasons they can hunt and u arent allowed to fish marine animals under a certain length..

now quit crying.. im sure your boy vick is gonna get off easy anyway.. hell look at OJ..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.