donovan mcnabb supports mike vick

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by double ML, Aug 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

They still got their due process even though those peckerwoods were on camera beatin the breaks off Rodney. We are talking about Due Process here you fuckin retard.
    test
  2. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

yeah myke but are they honestly not guilty then? they didnt do it?
    test
  3. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

the point im trying 2 make is guilty people get off scott free sometimes u need common sense

u cant just let the courts make up ur mind on weather or not some1's guilty or innocent
    test
  4. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

I hope you never go into law... stay spittin' your homosexual raps.
    test
  5. MyKe SeaN

You sound like the faggot off of that movie 12 Angry Men
    test
  6. chickenwang

chickenwang (the) state of the art

pathetic

keep hanging on to that hope that your boy is innocent. we, out here in the real world, don't always need a jury to decide what doesn't seem right. that's just reality. why do we need a legal system then? who knows. but don't sit here and tell me that everyone deserves due process before they can be publicly scrutinized when it's human nature to prejudge. and what happened to your cousin was a nice story, but it doesn't happen often enough to mention it like it's a common occurrence. i imagine people get locked up off of crappy eyewitness recollections all the time, especially if they're black and/or poor.

and i could never go into law because i don't believe in the system. status will get you off 99% of cases that don't involve the US government.

and the day i, as talented as i am, acknowledge any criticism of my music by someone with your apparent stupidity with anything more than a shoulder shrug and a chuckle is the day i shoot myself in the face.
    test
  7. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

^The point is, you don't know shit... so how can you argue? I'm not saying that I hope or believe Vick to be innocent... just that due process says he's innocent until proven guilty, which is why we have a court and trial system. You're prejudging and postulating your conclusions as fact or common sense. Why? Because you're a sheep who believes what the media tells you.

And you should respect my opinion of your music because I have been involved with hip hop for over 25 years and my raps run circles around yours.
    test
  8. chickenwang

lol, yeah, i dont feel like going on all day about this, but i just hope the next time you see a black man getting beaten by 4 white cops in montgomery, alabama and the NAACP and al sharpton and jesse jackson are all demanding that they be fired before they've been tried in a court...you're standing right behind the police offers demanding they get their due process first.

you may have been involved in rap for 25 years, but the fact that you're at least 25 years old here on an internet message board provoking e-fights with people you haven't even met tells me all that i want to know about your overall intelligence, which believe it or not, correlates with the quality of one's music.
    test
  9. chickenwang

i just heard he's going to enter a plea pretty soon that'll land him in prison for a year or less

so when he enters a plea, will it be ok to treat him as guilty as we all knew he was before the indictment? ...just wondering......
    test
  10. double ML

double ML Guest

vote= judge wang
    test
  11. MyKe SeaN

Oh shit, I didnt know they had Michael Vick on camera hanging dogs and eletricuting them? Give me a link you fuckin dickhead!
    test
  12. double ML

double ML Guest

myke got sonned.
    test
  13. chickenwang

A) he's about to plead guilty. a guilty plea = the equivalent of a guilty verdict

b) it's not the amount or kind of evidence that matters, it's the principle. under your "innocent until proven guilty" methodology, even if they DID have vick on tape, you'd still have to stand up for him because he wouldn't have been convicted of anything yet. you wouldn't even be asking me for the link because you'd know that to make any judgment of the tape is preposterous because he hadn't been tried in a court of law.

...anything else i can do for you?
    test
  14. chickenwang

NFL quarterback Michael Vick has accepted a plea deal that could send him to prison

*called it!*
    test
  15. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

Joey Harrington is smiling on the inside that he gets a third chance to lead a team somewhere.
    test
  16. double ML

double ML Guest

[​IMG]

bet mcnabb feels like a dumbass now
    test
  17. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

myke sean's life was just shit on.
    test
  18. cyphamasta

cyphamasta New Member

i swear. harrington is lucky as hell. what other 1st round gets this many chances to start for an NFL team?
    test
  19. Mask2MyFace2

Mask2MyFace2 Controversial

how you figure that? If it was Tom Brady it's still a dumb ass dog. You act like white people don't breed and fight dogs. They do. IT's not whether he did it or not...cuz probably he did and since he's gon plea, that's that (still could be innocent but shit plea looked like the best)
    the concept of going to federal prison for killing a dog, a pitbull at that, for multiple years is just outrageous in my opinion.
    A dog is not a person, it's an animal. 5 to 6 years is stupid.
    You can kill a person and get less time, you can attempt murder and get less time, you can rob a bank at gunpoint and get less time, you can kidnap a person, molest a child and get less time, etc. etc.

we slaughter pigs, cows, chickens by the thousands folks still at KFC and Outback...don't even care.

that's the bullshit I'm talking about.

Now if a pitbull jumped on a lil girl and was killed then what would be your decision? Wouldn't be screaming animal cruelty then. You'd be like kill that dumbass dog.

I don't even think dog fighting is "wrong", shit I watch boxing and UFC and other shit with people fighting each other and betting money and shit but I'm supposed to scream foul over a dog fight?
    The logic is not there.
    test
  20. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

more reasons why population control is a good thing.. we need to weed out idiots like this kid..

and dont ever use the word logic again.. u obviously have no clue what the word means considering all the fallacies in your statement
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.