Domination Speaks On Bang Em Smurf And 50 Cent

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Mist, Feb 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mist

Mist Micnificent

In recent weeks, gossip has suggested strongly that Gangsta Flip Records’ CEO Bang’em Smurf, the former G-Unit member, was assaulted and sodomized while serving out a sentence in a New York correctional facility.

These rumors didn’t escape Domination, a fierce adversary of 50 Cent and partner of Bang ‘Em Smurf.

While Smurf is in jail for a handgun violation, the Queens native immediately put down the hearsay.

"The whole Smurf situation is bulls**t," Domination told AllHipHop.com. "He didn’t get touched in jail. He’s good, he never had anything happen, he’s in general population and he’s good in there. I see him every weekend, I speak to him every day, that’s my dude. Nothing happened to him, he never went to the infirmary."

According to Domination, the misinformation spread through various G-Unit and Shady Records fan sites. Smurf either left or was dismissed from G-Unit depending on who is telling the story. Smurf said that 50 Cent's abandoned his Queen's brethren amid his meteoric rise.

"If you gonna make something up, at least make sure the s**t is real, man, cause that s**t is second grade type s**t. You can do better than that, 50. That’s all the promotion you’re gonna do for your album," Domination said laughing. "All that s**t about the AP said this and that, they’re lying. They drew up a whole story about some bulls**t."

Domination also addressed 50 Cent's brewing feud with fellow rapper's Jadakiss and Fat Joe. 50 took issue with Joe and Jadakiss for appearing on Ja Rule's song, "New York, New York."

"He can’t go head up with either one of them," Domination said comparing each rapper's skills. "If either one of them try to get back, all he’s gonna do is throw his blackballing power around. That’s the name of his game. "What, you mad just, ‘cause he’s on a song with Ja Rule? C’mon, man. Somebody tell that n***a to grow up."

source: allhiphop.com
    test
  2. Mist

Mist Micnificent

This is funny that Domo would be dissing 50 for making up stuff when 50 didnt say shit number 1, and number 2, Domo and Bang Em have built thier careers in the last few years off of dissing 50 and G-Unit with bullshit rumors. How many things has Domo made up that are not confirmed? Bang Em going to snatch Whoo Kid's chain and Whoo Kid started screaming. People throwing milk in Yayo's face in jail and Yayo being in pc. 50 having dudes rub oil on his chest, 50 comming to the hood to confront them with cops, etc, etc, etc.
    test
  3. Kriptik Thoughtz

Kriptik Thoughtz New Member

^^^Yayo WAS in PC and 50 did bring police to bang em.. but i dono bout the rest..

and he's right about 50 needin to grow up
    test
  4. Mist

Mist Micnificent

riight, and u were there with yayo and u know what happened. and u were in queens when 50 rolled through? No, I think the ppl who need to grow up and move on with thier lives is Bang Em and Domo.
    test
  5. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

is domination ill?
    test
  6. Dialted

Dialted Mr. Ted dial

Domination is pretty cool.
    test
  7. OVOXO

OVOXO Well-Known Member

Domo is fighting someone else's beef.
    test
  8. Mist

Mist Micnificent

What's funny is listening to Domo dissing Murder Inc and riding 50's cock and then 5 months later dissing G-Unit after 50 dropped Bang Em like a hot potatoe.
    test
  9. Firespitta

Firespitta At the racetrack..8stacks

i was , it was for a bang em and damo video shoot
    test
  10. Mist

Mist Micnificent

And 50 just rolled through with a van of cops, right? I heard about how 50 go back to the hood from time to time unlike Ja Rule.
    test
  11. Dialted

Dialted Mr. Ted dial

I doubt 50 goes anywhere near his hood
    test
  12. Mist

Mist Micnificent

I talked to a dude from Holis who says 50 rolls through Queens from time to time. And if you remember back in like October, 50 rolled through a bunch of hoods in NY. He was in Queens, Brooklyn, and I think the Bronx among other places. You people need to quit hatin on 50 and acting like he is so fake and so scared. He rolls with security because he's famous and he is a target. Mike Tyson rolls with security, does that make him soft? And we all seen what happened at the Vibe Awards whenever you push 50 or mess with someone in his circle, he goes buckwild.
    test
  13. Kriptik Thoughtz

^^50 didnt do shit.. only industy nigga dat did shit was young buck.. snoop and 50 only talked shit after da cops dragged the nigga outside..
    test
  14. Mist

Mist Micnificent

riiiight, thats why 50 is clearly caught on camera swinging on people
    test
  15. GANNONDORF

GANNONDORF styrofoam elijah

lmfao @ domination sayin that 50 needs to grow the fuck up

son needs to take his own advice
    test
  16. Kriptik Thoughtz

50m aint on camera doin shit, only buck got caught stabbin the dude.. noone else was charged.. if 50 even hit a nigga on camera he'd be charged with assualt.. none got shit but buck.. shut up
    test
  17. Mist

Mist Micnificent

You must be as blind as a bat. 50 is clearly in the middle of all the chaos and he does swing on people.
    test
  18. FaceLess

FaceLess jook is my dad..

tony yayo was in PC....

Anyone who knows anything about Jail/prison knows anyone who is in ANYTYPE of danger for any reason is PUT into pc by the prison Guards..and yayo's Fame made him a target for people to say to do something to him just to say "i stabed yayo" or i slaped tha fire outta yayo" SO yeah yayo was in pc..maybe not by his choice but the CO's put him there.....

Oh and just 4 the record i didnt see 50 swinging in that tape
    test
  19. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

I have no idea who two of these clowns are.
    test
  20. MagicDonJuan

MagicDonJuan Active Member

^domination is a pretty good mixtape emcee.
    He's good in my book.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.