Domestics or Imports, which is better?

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by DontH8me, Jul 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tigre

Tigre Ax Me About Ebonics

So which of the three are you getting a supercharger, turbo or NOS.... to get your accord to 300hp?
    test
  2. AKay47

AKay47 ImYourGirlsFavoriteRapper

Well im gonna get nos and turbo. And dont tell me it cant be done because it can.
    After standards mods catback wit straight piping(illegal i know but i live in NJ not NYC where the cops have those long mirrors to look under your car) Headers, Intake I should add a good 20-25. Then a complete upgrade to the motor the cams, pulleys whole 9. Ill get the Nos line installed this year but the turbo will be early 2004 when i get my income tax refund lol.There is already a turbo for the 2003 civic SI which im sure one for the 03 accord from those same manafacturers wouldnt be too far behind. And maybe a 50 shot of nos. It will run me around 5 gs but its coo you only live once and I make good money lol.
    Im actually keeping this car as a project car and garaging it come winter. And my daily driver will be the 2004 acura tl.
    I just dont like hooking up the older cars cause basically everything that can be done to em has been done u know??
    Im basically the first one around the nyc area with a modded out 03 accord already anyway. I dropped it 2.5 inches wit eibach racing springs, threw 18 inch rims on it, limo tinted out the windows, Music system(although no where near completion just something to bump this summer lol), neons, HIDs. The engine mods or kits aint out yet. So i think my next mod is tvs in the visors and a dvd player added to the audio system. Im gonna get custom interior but i want a logo for me or my produciton team first so it can go in the back of the seats.
    AKay
    test
  3. Tigre

LMAO... kid im not DONTH8ME, i know what can and cant be done.

Anyone that knows about this setup knows it can be done, you just need a wet kit.

Good luck with that project that should cost a nice penny, since you will have to do some work on the bottom end. I doubt that it will be able to handle the extra stress of the turbo and NOS.
    test
  4. ArithmaTeks

ArithmaTeks New Member

be careful you dont get your shit merked
    test
  5. DontH8me

DontH8me New Member

Yeah I don't think you are that nice. If so show the pics, and if you are getting a turbo or whatever you are going to be one of the few so you should be known on some of the honda boards.

And Tigre, shut the fuck up.
    test
  6. Polar

Polar Rep Levels Are Ghey

Good comeback!
    test
  7. DontH8me

DontH8me New Member

And who the fuck are you anyway. All you do is say smart shit like the other three. Go play with your integra, or whatever the hell you have. Slow ass acura, give me a break
    test
  8. Tigre

LOL... hopefully you didnt strain yourself thinking of that comeback.
    test
  9. Kredit

Kredit No Diggety

Domestics .

Gotta love my 1988 GMC Jimmy.
    test
  10. AKay47

lol dawg i wasnt saying you was donth8te
    and i been on these boards before most of yall been to busy ever since i became a network/database admin. And to add to you saying the cost it will cost a pretty penny if added all together i mean most turbo hookups do cost a pretty penny. the Nos line by itself wouldnt even be all that much with labor maybe around 1500.
    I make great money so yeah i can afford it now shyt when i was younger i drove an 84 tercel lol
    cars and music are my hobbie im hooking up my car and hooking up my music studio simultaneously.
    the turbo should run me around 4gs tops installed and im thinking of getting numbers higher then 300hp but ill be content with the 300 im not trying to go to the drag or nothing just trying to have my shyt be truly custom.
    oh and about being on honda boards.
    Im on vtec.net and honda-acura.net
    same name.
    AKay
    test
  11. AKay47

Shyt my original car i wanted to get last year was a Lexus IS
    but i have another child she just turned 1 lol
    so i toned down my car note a bit. Still getting the acura TL in the fall as well as keeping this accord or maybe selling it for the payoff. I need something more blue collar like to take to work.
    AKay
    test
  12. Tigre

I hear you. I am finally trying to get a car that will last me for about 5 yrs. And i have found it and take delivery this saturday. So im happy about that. Also, i was going to go all out but im saving to buy a house. Although im kinda young to be looking i sick of paying for rent. Time for a mortgage and settling down i guess.

But i been in the game for the past 4 years. With my two drag and highway run cars which were a 93 & 96 supra TT's, my 98 show GS400 and my most recent 03 Audi and my project GTI i have now. I'm ready for something new and fun. So it will have a nice mixture of performance and show for a car im hoping to keep for about 5 years.
    test
  13. Polar

Polar Rep Levels Are Ghey

Thats cause I'm smarter than you.
    test
  14. Tigre

LMAO
    test
  15. darithS

darithS New Member

Depends on what your looking for, I like all kinds of cars, I don't really care. American cars are pretty fast stock, but not really reliable like imports, Imports have better feul economy. So if the cars just for daily driving... not speedracer shit, I would get an import, but if it was for racing, I would still get an import.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.