Domestics or Imports, which is better?

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by DontH8me, Jul 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DontH8me

DontH8me New Member

I think domestics are better. You just get a real man's car. I mean look at cobra's, vettes, and so on. And you get them at good prices. I mean Ford is one of the best. Look at what they own like everything.

I hate lil rice shits, like civic boys and all. I don't know why they even are here. They are a waste of space

Domestics all the way!!!!!!!
    test
  2. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

It's preference...but honestly you can't compare domestics to the craftsmanship and technology to an exotic Euro
    test
  3. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

especially Benz..BMW, Audi....I can go on.....
    test
  4. Polar

Polar Rep Levels Are Ghey

Hey if you dont want people to hate you, then dont be a hater. Dont you gotta be a real man to own a "real mans car"? Why dont you grow up a bit son before you come in talkin shit like you do. I'm not even going to give my opinion cause you probably wouldnt understand what I'd be talking about.
    test
  5. Dokta Zuess

Dokta Zuess Guest

Depends.....

Speed? - Domestics of course....all muscle cars should kill any piece of shit 4 banger....

Luxary, Dependability, long lasting, LOOKS? - Definately imports.

I do laugh though....about civics and shit being supe'd up as a 'street racer'.....can't take it seriously.
    test
  6. OG FrOgGy JoHnSoN

OG FrOgGy JoHnSoN ALCATRAZ INC.

domestics

... i dont have a problem with imports... but damn im tired of seeing civics and integras
    test
  7. ArithmaTeks

ArithmaTeks New Member

dokta said it
    test
  8. Tigre

Tigre Ax Me About Ebonics

Words of Wisdom^^^^
    test
  9. Tigre

I would of said speed is domestic

But now i say it is euro. Take all the exotics and hundred thousand dollar cars, and you will rip plenty of cars. So in reality Euros rip them up

And Imports are made to last not run fast. It is just that some like spending money to see their civics run 11 sec time slips and what not.
    test
  10. LYFE-LINE

LYFE-LINE New Member

the price you pay for a VETTE..take that money lets say 26K for a used VETTE not even a z06...buy a 6K integra..and dump 20K on the motor...then go race a vette...or stang..who gets more RESPECT........ so realy you cannot compare.. to each is own
    test
  11. DontH8me

DontH8me New Member

Umm so what is your argument. That you had to put 20 into a integra to get it as fast. Yeah right all i need to do is buy a civic hatch that is about 5 g's, simple GSR swap, or LS swap turbo it, with fmic, injectors all the goodies you get in a kit, and tune it.... and it will be plenty under 20g's and i will rape a C5....

And the civic will get more respect.

Shit i can rape a c5 right now. And im way under 10g's of modifications.

Yeah yeah displacement is great, but i can make any car fast. And with imports i can get plenty of respect on the tracks. Shit they do right now. I dont give 2 shits about muscle cars on the tracks with complete interior gutted, roll cage, and big fucking slicks and only run 12's. Yes you have the ones that run faster, but 95% of them are not street legal. While most of the lil crazy imports or super imports are street legal.
    test
  12. Polar

Polar Rep Levels Are Ghey

Whats your deal man. Ealier you were yappin about domestics being a real mans car now you sound like you got a hard on for imports.
    test
  13. ArithmaTeks

ArithmaTeks New Member

lmao he cant make up his mind

what kina car u got anyway?
    test
  14. OG FrOgGy JoHnSoN

OG FrOgGy JoHnSoN ALCATRAZ INC.

lol
    test
  15. Tigre

KID. ARE YOU MY FUCKING SHADOW

This is shit i told you on AIM like 4 weeks ago. God damn you are like a fucking sponge absorbing all my info. And you are a lieing fucker. You have a 13sec GST or some shit. And i dont believe you have that.

Go Home LITTLE BOY BLUE.
    test
  16. niCKy D

niCKy D New Member

.. i laugh
    test
  17. LYFE-LINE

LYFE-LINE New Member

WTF Dude...your 1st post you said you love DOMESTICS...my point is how cannot compare the two....but with this reply you do have a hard-on for Imports..IM LOST
    test
  18. TdotOG

TdotOG Deeez Sluts

I like domestics better

I've just grown up around older musclecars and big pushrod V8 type engines. Cars are a part of my life, and domestics are those cars, so I mos def prefer them.

With imports, it's not so much the cars I don't like, but the people that drive them. *cough* BMW, Honda....Also, I'm old fashioned, so I value torque and displacement above handling and high RPM's.

But anyways, to each their own...
    test
  19. lpoet

lpoet POET

domestics
    test
  20. AKay47

AKay47 ImYourGirlsFavoriteRapper

I like imports. I think Imports look better than domestics and I have seen alot of sick ass imports on the race seen.
    Ive seen some 4 cylinders hooked the fuck up that will kill these v8 american muscle cars.
    But i do agree with the homos wit lil ass civics and a hole in thier muffler or an auto zone muffler and they think they 2 fast and 2 furious lol.
    Get a grip man.
    These homos get an old ass civic hatchback and dont do shyt to it but get some small ass rims which are under a G, some dont even put rims they ride around on stock tires and wheels wit no caps on em lol. A fucking autozon muffler and tezza lights and think they are the shyt lol
    no homo man.
    As for me i got a nice 2003 accord coupe im hooking up for show and to give it some pep on the roads but nothing for serious street racing. Im looking at tappin out at 300 Hp but my ride is already starting to look sick with my mods and im no where near done.
    I think its cheaper to hook up an old 4 cylinder import like my man above said then getting a used muscle car.
    but to each his own nah mean.
    AKay
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.