Dok Zuess' 323i...

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by Shy, Jun 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

yeah, this girl got the 323 for her 16th, but finally had to sell it after maxing out credit cards...500 grand...crazy shit.

Her parents got a little upset.

My first car was better than my second...2nd was the 97 probe...oh yes...balls to the walls...
    test
  2. Old Soul

Old Soul Nipple Nibbler

Jesus!

I can't say what I would do if I had credit cards. That's why I'll never have one. I'd go nuts, too.
    test
  3. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

yeah, sadly enough im the same way...

Funny thing is, i went to get a leather living room setup....and was told i didnt have enough credit.

They said it was good, but i hadnt had a credit card for atleast 2 years.

Uhhhh...yeah, the point in not getting a credit card, is so i wont blow my credit. Makes no sense, but oh well.....ebay.
    test
  4. Old Soul

Old Soul Nipple Nibbler

Yeah, they don't want to give it to someone who's responsible enough to realize the possibility of being irresponsible. It's gay.
    test
  5. Old Soul

Old Soul Nipple Nibbler

So he got it. And I'm actually impressed. Shit is so smooth. He drove relatively sane aswell. He picked a good time to hit 120, lol.
    test
  6. kasper

kasper howdy

aint nothing wrong with a credit card....as long as u dont abuse it. thats where u gotta set ur own limit with it.

i use mine for gas and odds and ins. thats about it. spend maybe 200 a month on it.

i just got it to build credit tho...i just cant let myself go crazy with it. ive had it since 18 tho....doin good so far.

3 yrs [teet]

checkbook since i was 16.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.