Does Your Sign Agree With Your Peronsality Accurately?

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Rickey Isreal, Jan 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rickey Isreal

Rickey Isreal Braze Boogie

I'm just wondering if your "sign" is an accurate detail of y'all or if you actually believe it. I was looking up some pictures for this idea I have for the design of someone's tattoo of their sign, and came across my shit. Shit is maaaaad accurate. I fucked around and read my horroscope today too shit's wild. Anyways this is what I found for my sign:

Taurus-

TAURUS 20th April - 20th May

People of this birth sign are born achievers and will go to great lengths to advance their career. It is important to their self image to be seen by others to be doing well, but it must be said they are quite prepared to work harder and longer than others to achieve this.

In relationships they start cautiously but once they decide it's the real thing then they will move fast into commitment and marriage rather than living together which is a better option because it will show others that their relationship is serious.

This sign is most likely to be successful as they have the perseverance and determination to do so, but they must watch their stress levels for if they don't allow themselves enough playtime they will suffer from depression and touches of paranoia.

My advice to this sign is to love yourself for who you are now and not to worry what others think.

Wow at that. Wild shit, honestly it's accurate...as far as I know.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.