Does White genetic inferiority prove... well, inferiority?

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Bar nigga, Mar 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bar nigga

Bar nigga 314 STL Ancient of daze..

im operating off the fact that anytime a gene for whiteness comes into contact with a gene for color, any color, the colored gene is dominant. Dominant in like 99.9% of cases.

so, what do we conclude from this?

those crakkkaz lost

Does it prove honkeys are inferior?

yup

If that's true, does it prove the darker you go down the spectrum, the more dominant?

yep im talkin black stove pipe colored faced niggaz moe

deez nuts
    test
  2. Dex Lewis

Dex Lewis Guest

Global minority to world bosses.

White man hustle = unfuckwitable
    test
  3. Tequila Jong-il

Tequila Jong-il SALAD TOSSER

It is no surprise that when you add crap to something then that something gets worse. I'm pretty sure that if you added dog shit to scrambled eggs that dog shit would be the dominant flavour.

If the 'dominance' of black genes proves anything at all it proves that is easier to taint a thing than improve it. The slightest crack in a porcelain figure will erode its value considerably whereas if you gave a bum some gold cuff links to accompany his torn, piss stained suit it would go nowhere in improving your father's appearance.
    test
  4. Joro

Joro New Member

LOL

Isn't that what it's all about? Perfect closing statement.

Castration, more than at any other time or place in human history, has been the technique of choice for the white mob in its terrorization of the black male in America for the last 400 years.

That's because these crakkas know where the real threat is. OUR NUTZ. Our dominant genes.

The white man knows that if he doesn't take action nature will correct itself and he'll be wiped out. So he's hostile. He's hostile to the dominant race that threatens him and he's even hostile to nature, rebelling against the natural order of things.

The writing's on the wall, white man, you can't castrate all of us.

*edit* - I just noticed both Dex Lewis and Tequila Jong-il have black men as their avatars. LOL. They know who's dominant.
    test
  5. Bar nigga

pure ether...
    test
  6. Dex Lewis

Dex Lewis Guest

Europeans = race of boSSes
    test
  7. SIZZLA

SIZZLA New Member

yes, as far as his relationship to the Creation itself, they are inferior. this does not denote any real serious traits that are jus straight cross the board in all whites like that... ye-know? in other words, the side effects varries. what causes an even greater problem than the disease itself is the inferiority complex that whites have which causes them to be asinine and just plain ol corrupt by nature.
    test
  8. Volaticus

Volaticus Anarcho-Capitalist

lol @ this thread
    test
  9. Namor

Namor Prodigal Sun-god

the basis for white male insecurity right there-which leads to things like racism;projection of there own inferiority complex...
    test
  10. Dex Lewis

Dex Lewis Guest

Pseudo-analytical inanity.
    test
  11. Joro

Joro New Member

LOL LOL

You, as a white boy, what do you control, boSS?

I already explained the white man's hostility, why he feels he has to control and conquer everything and everybody.

Look at you, a crakka nobody, with you're head up black people's asses with this hip hop shit, and you're still weak and hostile, taking pride in the illusion of white power.

You think the world financial system which whites control is real power? Money is an illusion, son. They teach this on the first day of the most rudimentary business course.

If the people of color in the world had an awakening, realizing themselves and their true desires, the white man's "world power" would crumble in minutes. SECONDS.

Europeans are a race of bitches who are ALLOWED to have their position by the people who possess real power.

And as far as you white boys getting into hip hop, Tequila Jong-il already counseled you with his unwitting words of wisdom: "it is easier to taint a thing than improve it"
    test
  12. Joro

Joro New Member

Do you know what inanity means?

I'll show you. Look at your sig.

It says, "Verbically terrifying". THAT's inanity.
    test
  13. Dex Lewis

Dex Lewis Guest

I could enslave Joro with ease.
    test
  14. Joro

Joro New Member

It would be even easier for me to scoop up your girl. She would love to swallow some of my dominant DNA.
    test
  15. Dex Lewis

Dex Lewis Guest

I'd make Joro wash my car and iron my suits.
    test
  16. Joro

Joro New Member

LOL

I'd wash your car. Then drive it home. You can keep the suits.
    test
  17. Bar nigga

ether
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.