does the destruction of nature bother any of you a lot?

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Strange1, Oct 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nick Name™

Nick Name™ SERTIFYDE WORLDWIDE

and the need for oxygen
    test
  2. Strange1

Strange1 the northern touch

damn I've come to the realization that the people of this board despite a few are extremely ignorant...

you all must have no really learned much in gradeschool/middleschool/highschool/college/university/in general anywhere about the environment or how important it really is... i question how much about nature you all really do know to give so little of a shit about it...

my god
    test
  3. Kabala

Kabala Tito Techz

Homie you're tripping. CLEANEST? Canadians produce more garbage per capita than any other nation. That is a fact. No one knows Canada as a clean country except for your ignorant ass. Who the fuck are you to be calling people ignorant?

You're entire argument is based on speculation. Scientists say umm.. maybe... that the big mac box i tossed in the forest caused hurricane Ivan. There is no evidence. You need to focus on FACTS homie. It is a fact that many countries have their entire economies based on such practices which disregard nature. Poverty, famine and disease will plague these countries if their economies collapse. That is a fact. This is especially true for south american countries. These are the same people that cut down the rainforests. These countries realize that if they don't industrialize and fast millions of their people will die. Reason? Well many of these countries rely on importing medicine that saves lives.

Get out of here with this shit. Humans need to do this to survive.
    test
  4. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

the fuck out of here......

I aint like you...you can go hug a tree till you splinter your dick up for all i care.....

That's why the world is so fucked up.....don't nobody got they priorties in order....

Society first...then wild life.......

I'm not saying just fuck the enivironment......I'm saying we should switcht to shit like Electric cars.......and keep forest perserves...and when you do cut a tree down put up a new one....

but...none of that shit is essential....if we don't fix society...it won't matter at all.....everything will be blown up anyway.....

I"m saying these so called animal rights activist need to get a clue...put that shit on the backburner..and fight for HUMAN rights......
    test
  5. 2lazy2sleep

2lazy2sleep Written Tuesdays

who here celebrates earth day?

i remember back in elementary school when they tried to act like it was some big event lol..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.