does the destruction of nature bother any of you a lot?

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Strange1, Oct 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VA slim

VA slim New Member

so do you drive a car? do you use electricity? do you write on paper? do you live in a house? do you go to stores that were built on old forests? do you eat hamburgers? we all have to have places to live and things to make our life easier... do you think we should still be hunting and gathering? i think we do overdo it sometime...but theres alot of other things that piss me off more then some trees gettin cut down...this aint fern gully negro
    test
  2. Strange1

Strange1 the northern touch

^^^ because the progress of society has made it nearly impossible to NOT do those things...

you are also fully aware that you can be an environmentalist without being a vegan or a vegetarian right?
    test
  3. Nick Name™

Nick Name™ SERTIFYDE WORLDWIDE

and now scientists are saying that we might even be the cause for the recent hurricanes being so close together,global warming and things like that..it makes me sick too..

the thing is though that they can do things about it and are going to have to real soon when the fossil fuels run out within 40-50 years, yet the fuels they're using took billions of years for this planet to create and we've used them up in about 100 years..

they have machines that create 10x more output power than the power that is put into them which could be used to power homes and factories..
    the government wont let these devices be patented i.e Joe Newman's Machine..,because that would mean that hundreds of thousands of people would loose thier jobs at power plants/hydro electric and mining companies would go bankrupt and thats just the begining..
    my point is..
    they need to make a world wide effort for this,and i m o it would have to be very organized but telling people not to litter and stopping the distruction of forests and expanding roadways is a good start though, i cant remember the exact numbers but theres a certain amount of species lost each year due to pollution and jungle/forest distruction..it truly is sad
    test
  4. it dont bother me at all... they can destroy everything for all i care
    test
  5. Strange1

^^^ exactly

and yeah I would rather see a person get killed than an animal, and fuck yall and your opinion on that matter...

humans cause pain to each other, physically and verbally, kill and hurt for no reason, disrespect everything and don't really care about much other than themselves, wage wars and spread disease....

animals don't do shit, they live peacefully and do what they do, they don't attack anyone, unless they are provoked or you threaten their young...

I'd much rather see a person destroyed than see a harmless animal killed for no fucking reason...

the best is when you see humans fuck with animals and the animals just maul the shit out of humans for acting so fucking stupid.... the reason they attack the person is because they deserved it though...

the thing is that there are alternatives to everything...
    test
  6. Nick Name™

no we arent, read up, were right up there with the states and in some places even worse...edit: i didnt notice the quotations around 'cleanest' lol
    test
  7. supacilious

supacilious master of ceremonies

So you are willing to ruin our economy to extend the life of some trees a couple decades....

And their will be a replacement to fossil fuels....Their is too much money in that industry to not have one
    test
  8. Strange1

April 10, 2004
    9,169 square miles of rainforest destroyed
    Chunk of Brazil's Amazon Cut Down in 2003 is AP's report of the "9,169 square miles of rainforest was cut down in the 12 months ending in August, 2003."
    "Brazil's rainforest is as big as western Europe and covers 60 percent of the country's territory. Experts say as much as 20 percent of its 1.6 million square miles has already been destroyed by development, logging and farming."

that is fucking horrible... if that doesn't bother you I feel sorry for you
    test
  9. Strange1

I'm stating that if you dont live in Canada, that is the common world perception of Canada, but it hasn't been true for years
    test
  10. VA slim

VA slim New Member

so would you rather live in a society with these things or without them? would you rather walk 30 miles to the nearest hospitol were all they can do is a crude method of cutting your linbs off with no anesthetic? you gotta take the good with the bad.. if you enjoy the benefits of advancment then you have to deal wit the consequences too...

and you said that big mac wrappers were hurting us so much... so i ask again...do you eat hamburgers?

its hard to get somebody to give a fuck about some next shit that isnt affecting them right this second when we have more pertinent problems that we face every day... if you were out of work...and the only job you could get was at a paper factory... you tellin me you and your family would starve just so you could do your part for the environment? its a good cause...but theres so much that needs to be fixed before we can even begin to attempt to fix some of these other problems...
    test
  11. Strange1

you think trees are just "there"? you think they do nothing, serve no purpose? that we can just keep cutting them down til theres barely any left and it will have NO effect on our race? our health? the health of our resources and our land in general...

sadly mistaken
    test
  12. Strange1

I see your view and respect it... yeah there are a lot of problems

but the environment is VERY important... the future of the world depends largely on the preservation of it...

nature is just as important as science, if not more... and in a way if you really think about it. science NEEDS nature.... how do any of you know that there isn't cures to major diseases and problems, medicines in some of these plants and animals being extinct due to "development"... there could be shit we will never learn because some company rushed to level a whole area to zone for new commercial buildings
    test
  13. BTruth

BTruth Guest

I highly doubt it,but if thats true, then the planet is ganna turn against us someday.
    test
  14. VA slim

VA slim New Member

youre a goat fucking ranger rick reading idiot.... animals live in this happy lil fairy land and play with each other... and the unicorns and fairys fly around and drop pixie dust on them...fuck outta here...animals kill each other for food and territory just like humans... when we do it its conisdered wrong...when they do it its nature...animals were hunting and killing way before humans arrived... so how are we any different...they take each others lives to survive...we do the same... big fucking deal...
    test
  15. supacilious

supacilious master of ceremonies

Do you honestly think that human society is dumb enough to cut down that many trees?
    test
  16. Nick Name™

ok.people work for money, money to pay for fuel i.e food, electricity.
    there are other ways to power vehicles now like electricity and water.
    a couple of decades? trees live for hundreds of years and 1 tree can house 1000 different species
    test
  17. MC Bill Buckner

MC Bill Buckner New Member

the world is overpopulated and the destruction of the environemnt is innevitable. until we start sending only poor people to war, just to get them killed and out of the way, the world will continue to get worse.
    test
  18. Strange1

so when a human walks into someones house and puts 5 bullets in their frame for no reason they are doing it for survival? fuck off with that bullshit...

HUMANS are the ONLY species who kill each other for no reason... animals kill OTHER species for survival, they eat the body, they don't just kill it and leave it there to be put in the ground to rot...

HUMANS KILL EACH OTHER FOR NO REASON
    test
  19. Strange1

yes, in the future... I actually do... they will think they've left enough but there really won't be even close to as many left that are required...

you seem to underestimate the power of greed
    test
  20. Rhawfax

Rhawfax Hold My Pocket

we'll all be dead in 10 years anyway so who gives a fuck...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.