does the destruction of nature bother any of you a lot?

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Strange1, Oct 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Strange1

Strange1 the northern touch

I dunno, it makes me fucking sick as fuck when I see huge acres of forest just level'd to make shopping malls and houses and other bullshit.... the rainforest shit makes me sick inside too...

i fucking hate what our race is doing to the nature on this planet, it really is sad
    test
  2. Joey Clips

Joey Clips Well-Known Member

certain shit gotta get done dog... im not into littering and all that shit... but shit like rainforest and trees gettin cut down and poluting the air... the alternatives just arent good enough at this point
    test
  3. Strange1

^^^ I know what you mean

but honestly, a lot of instances I've seen where massive areas of woodland were destroyed, what was put in its place was useless and could've just been left like it was...

and the fact these fucking trees are being used for big mac boxes and bullshit...

a lot of people still don't recycle either, and mad folks litter, its just disgusting how people are...

and fuck any of you peeps comin in here like "who cares"... you should care, this shit affects everyone in the world...

and no I'm not talking about you joe, I feel your perspective... but I still think it's just sickening...

like near my house, they just leveled a nice piece of forest to expand a parking lot for a place that doesn't even get busy in the first place, it already has a huge parking lot that is never full... how is that a good use of nature?
    test
  4. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

No......but the Genocide, Wars, and Poverty do.......

but nature? not really......i mean...i see that it's bad..and think we should do things to fix it..but it dosn't get to me like......"OMG don't litter you fool!!!"....lol....
    test
  5. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

we arent talking about just littering dumbass. leveling jungles takes out a whole population of creatures that depend on it. so many animals are getting whiped out its not even funny.
    test
  6. Strange1

^^^ exactly, its sickening...

not to mention the air quality issue... and the mass pollution, and the ozone layer...

and trees HUNDREDS of years old being cut down and being used for big mac boxes and other stupid shit
    test
  7. VA slim

VA slim New Member

nature kills us too... did you get made that hurricanes killed people all summer? or that earthquakes body people... Mother nature won the battle...but were gonna win the war... Litterbugs r us
    test
  8. Strange1

nature was here before us.... this earth doesn't BELONG to us in the first place, and nature will be here long after us if it is preserved...

hurricanes, volcanoes, earthquakes, typhoons, blizzard, etc cannot be helped...

those things are only minor compared to what humanity has done to nature in the past 100 years even
    test
  9. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

Of course your not talking about Littering..lol...wtf.....that's what you call sarcasm...

But really...I could give a shit about Animals..when measured against human life......

I can't help it.....I hate it when i see fuck's rallying for the rain forrest...but they don't do shit about when human beings are being slaughtered like animals.....makes me sick to my stomach....

the fuck you raising money for the fucking rain forrest for...that shit can come after we resolve problems within soiciety.......and we allways have the option to one day in the future leave this planet anyway...lol...

Muffuckas crying over extinct deers but don't say shit when races of people get whiped out....blah
    test
  10. Strange1

^^^ humans are the only race that kills for no reason

NO reason whatsoever...

as a race we are garbage
    test
  11. MC Bill Buckner

MC Bill Buckner New Member

the only thing that bothers me is the amount of dead animals on the road this year.

with people taking up so much space all these animals are geting nailed on the highways and roads. its gross and dirties my car tires
    test
  12. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

no shit.....

Wer'e garbage cause we care more about animals than other people.....
    test
  13. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

That and truck tires.......all over the fucking expressways
    test
  14. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

And believe it or not....Mankind is a part of nature....

and if you wanna really think about it....Industrlization of this planet is it's natural evolution....because it is a part of are nature...and we are a natural part of nature...

Save the human...fuck the bears....
    test
  15. supacilious

supacilious master of ceremonies

I dont give a fuck about animals...I hate people who would put an animal life over a human life like their equally as important

We should only perserve nature that we need to survive...
    test
  16. EmceeGoddess

OurSin = moron.
    test
  17. Tequila Kinte

Tequila Kinte New Member

Word I hate animal rights faggots. I want to roll up to one of their rallies in a mink coat, eating a whale sandwich and stand their poking my dog with a stick.
    test
  18. Strange1

the funny part is, it's actually people like yall that are wrong with this planet...

the best part is, that all the pitiful people who DON'T give a shit, if not them, then their seed, in the future will see why nature should have been better taken care of...

you people don't seem to get it and how big of an impact it will have on the future of our planet
    test
  19. EmceeGoddess

thats americans for you
    test
  20. Strange1

true, it is MOSTLY americans... but not limited to the US. europeans do it a lot... hell in Canada they do it all the time, and we're known as one of the "Cleanest" countries in the world... the amount of garbage, pollution and lumbering that goes down here is massive though...

shit toronto gets so much garbage its gotta be shipped over to michigan so they can deal with it..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.