Does the desire to spend every waking second together always fade?

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Mr ExZ, Oct 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

with time?

i love my girl, no doubt about it

but i definitely enjoy havin time to go out with my boys and shit

we both have kind of accepted some nights the other is tired, or any other type of reason we might not see eachother. and its no drama over that

any body been in a long term relationship that still want to spend every minute with their partner?
    test
  2. Lil Dead

Lil Dead Arizona Steel

kinda...mines more a guilt trip thing,lol.Ive been with my girl for 2+ years.We still spend as much time as we can together (and we do live together,so thats pretty much when neither of us is at work).But shes on a 2 week trip to Florida with her mom for her birthday,and to be honest,im loving it.I miss her tho.Its so confusing.I havnt done a whole lot,just had alot of time to chill and do things she hates (internet,video games,hangin with my producer and old friends haha)...but honestly i cant wait for her to get back.I feel like my whole life is off track,its kinda sad.Its called co-dependancy. *sighs* Whenever i go out with my people,if shes not there,it normally turns into some kinda argument later.Or just non-stop bickering.But at the same time,when i do "grow a set of balls" and go out,i think about her the whole time...So in my case,it still happens,and the desire to be together non stop is still there,even when i dont want it to be.
    test
  3. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

I never had that desire... I don't get couples who are always joined at the hip... that seems very unhealthy... I swear, it be one of those type people who off the other one when the relationship is over... because they can't exist without that person and they lose all control.

Yo X... you turned in your player card, son?
    test
  4. Imperial1

Imperial1 For pressed ones only

Reminds me of former bball player, Doug Christie and his wife.

Imperial1
    test
  5. That Nigga

That Nigga aka Hot Shyt

i've never had the desire to spend every waking second together with someone
    test
  6. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

yeahhhh man im a sucker haha..

think i may have actually found the one to keep it 100 with u
    test
  7. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

^^ aaawwww!!! im praying for you! i want it to work for you...

umm...well...in the past i didn't want to spend every waking moment with him...but we usually ended up spending most/all of our time together [minus us being at work] b/c he is a homebody...i [at the time] was not. and i felt bad leaving him at the house especially when i knew he would rather me stay and chill with him.

then it got to the point where i didn't even WANT to go out anymore because we always had sooo much fun in the house together! Like, why go to some whack ass club when i can stay home, get drunk, and goof off with my best friend...everything is better with him.

and now that i haven't seen him in the last 5 weeks, it's like falling in love all over again...im going to be reattached like its brand new and im never gonna wanna leave LoL.

but all that can change...before he left he didn't have good friends he could hang out w/ and feel comfortable. now that he has comrades he might want to go out, shoot pool, and grab a beer. if so, then that's awesome for me. I will be able to watch my TV shows or work on my novel in peace :eek:)
    test
  8. The FLF

The FLF THE FRONT

mine does
    hers doesn't
    test
  9. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

thanks girl i appreciate that!

yeah i know exactly what you mean about why go out when you two just have fun kicking it, i feel the same way. it is nice to still get out every now and then too

im happy for you too ma seems like you've got a solid foundation, a good understanding of who your man is and your realtionship. thats whatsup!
    test
  10. samii so sexii

it is nice to switch it up, and we always went on dates...to the park, the beach, or whatever...

idk it always worked out...we balance each other. because of him i grew to appreciate staying in, and he, because of me, is able to get out of the house...open up some more.

thank you :eek:) it's so weird...i didn't realize that i knew him as well as i did until i tapped into it. im at the point where we could go to a new restaurant and know what he wants to order. or we can walk in the house and i already know what he wants so i'll just go get it...

it's weird. intuition? or maybe he's just predictable [haha]
    test
  11. .+*MiXd_BeBeQ*+

.+*MiXd_BeBeQ*+ ReMi-Da dRuNkn pRiNcEsS

i'm cool wit lettin him his freetime n me goin out hangin out wit friends on my own
    its no good to be with your partner 24-7 all the time imo
    thats when u start arguin a lot more
    test
  12. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

i need my freetime

she needs hers

we were never like that ne way though

that shit isnt healthy
    test
  13. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

damn ur on point if u can walk in the house and know what he wants haha.. but yeah if we go to a restaraunt my girl will know what i want and like even if we've never been there before though

and TRUTH to the simple cheap dates, going on walks and shit. we use to do that a lot more but its getting colder.. if we lived near a beach thatd be awesome

thats actually a really good point, if ur constantly in eachothers face it gives u more time to get irritated at shit

word i agree it isnt healthy, me n her wer never one of them type of couples.. i was just speaking in general of will a solid relationship always have u wanting to still get away every now and then

with what ur sayin about healthy, do u think that most couples that are insane about spending every minute together and shit eventually break up?
    test
  14. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

if both people are needy then that works for them

just how having space works for people like me and my wifey

and you and yours

so i guess it depends on the people

i dont see how a real needy person

and a person who needs space survive though
    test
  15. samii so sexii

^^ i feel that.

my husband and i are both really needy. i like lots of affection/attention and he likes to be taken care of. so QT for us is pretty essential...

someone made the point before tht too much time together leads to fighting:

i think that's only if you're in that kind of relationship. my husband and i have both in the relationships where its constant fighting. and before we started we were like "look...ive fought enough to last two lifetimes. i do not want to fight with you."

sometimes we do fight...but its rare, and i cant even remember what they were about.

we both feel like we should embrace each other's shortcomings and flaws =]
    test
  16. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

i just got married few weeks ago...but we've been living together for a few yrs already...we respect each others space...but neither one of us were never club rats to begin with
    test
  17. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

don't start testing that theory at will though... lol
    test
  18. samii so sexii

^^ LoL but i do!!

there was this diner we finally decided to stop at. We went in and opened up the menus. I took a look, and said "The Chorizo and Egg skillet...flour tortillas. salsa on the side." and looked at him.

he gave me the o_O look and said I was going to start scaring him.

oh!

one time we were chillin on the couch watching tv, and I told him I was gonna go pee. He asked if I wanted him to pause it. I said naw, go ahead, I'll be right back. I go pee, and I think "hmm...lets get some afternoon nookie poppin" so I strip down, and I walk in all seductive thinkin I was gonna surprise him. Only when I walked in he was already naked holding his junk.

I was soo surprised I said "How did you know!!?" he was like "Well, I had a feeling...so I thought I would be ready just in case."

we're in sync =] aaahahaha
    test
  19. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

^^ today i was bummed at work.. as my text on my phone to my girl sends, "a sexy picture of my beautiful girlfriend would probably help" i receive a picture message of her tits saying will this cheer you up?

i then proceeded to say i was almost all cheered up and a ass shot would really do the trick

word for word i said in my head shes gonna send back, "i give u an inch and u take a mile!"

i was spot on, it was her exact reply
    test
  20. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Wow... you guys are killing me with all this new lovey dovey, mushy feelings and such.

I'm bitter and cynical... I'll admit... I was once like you guys... and I'm not even sure that I even want to go back to that...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.