Does Sex Ruin Your Workout?

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Graphx, Mar 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Graphx

Graphx Word? Word!

Ok, so we covered alcohol. What about blowin' a load?

In terms of testosterone or protein or just overall muscle endurance...does sex and ultimately bustin a nut have any negative effects on your workout? Does the time between said workout and having sex determine one thing or another?

What up?
    test
  2. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

at the level people train at on here, i can't see it being a problem at all.

the only time i refrain from sex is when i have a tournament coming up, im not supposed to have sex or beat off for like 5 days prior to it, but if it was just me deciding this i wouldnt really care lol. i dont think it makes a huge difference.
    test
  3. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

Scientific studies show that having sex raises testosterone levels.

Go get laid.
    test
  4. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

the rule of thumb with boxing is that sex is a no go, but as far as if you're just working out regularly I can't see sex being bad for you...only vice versa...
    test
  5. Dark_Sun

Dark_Sun Phantom of the Forums

Yall ever heard the term being cock strong? I thought that referred to an increased or higher level of muscular strength as a result of little to no sexual activity...
    test
  6. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

The whole myth of increased strength, aggression, or testosterone when abstaining from sex is bullshit.
    test
  7. Dark_Sun

Dark_Sun Phantom of the Forums

I wouldn't know personally because my sexual appetite is quite robust and constently reaches fulfillment...
    test
  8. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

I think studies have shown as well that when abstaining from sex for long periods(months), testosterone levels reduce drastically.
    test
  9. dlbiininja

dlbiininja The Hip Hop Poet.

i was about to say hell. you can't produce more if your all bottled up.
    and the release alone helps relax you as well. So, you won't be as tense when doing something. it only makes sense. unless you really want to tear a muscle.
    test
  10. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

No, but working out does ruin sex.

After a hard ass leg day, with my ass muscles sore, I ain't trying to do anything but get my dick rode.
    test
  11. Graphx

Graphx Word? Word!

^^Make that sucked...I aint doin a fuckin thing after Leg Day holmes.

Word tho, the reason I brought this topic up was because of the saying in boxing that sex makes you soft or has some sort of negative effect on your training.

For me personally, I think it helps. Not only because it raises Test. and burns calories...there can be some serious medical problems if a man doesn't clean the pipes.

AND

Sleep is probably more important than any other factor when working out, besides maybe diet, and what puts me to sleep faster, deeper, and better than a gooooood nut? NOTHING, thats what.
    test
  12. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

the boxing saying is that women make your legs weak, I never had a problem /w it back when I boxed though.
    test
  13. I SUCK BIG COCK

I SUCK BIG COCK New Member

Hell yea nothing is a better work out for me than sex, but lately i have been using the best male enhancement product ever, in my opinion. Its sick as hell its some sort of a miracle pill and all you gotta do is take it every once in awhile and it makes your penis grow ALOT!! Trust me this shit works. My girlfriend has been llike 50times happier since i started using this shit, not only that but it makes it last longer too soo it really is a work out . if you wanna check it out heres the site. VigRX Plus male enhancement pills increase penis size and sex drive stop premature ejaculation

but if you really want a good product that will increase your penis size. try this, i mean it looks kinda crazy but it works amazingly. Either one works great i tried abunch of different types and honestly these two are the best.
    Welcome to the Pro Extender System Home Page

but if you know any other ones and you have tried these to than post them i would like to know them.. otherwise take a stab at these
    test
  14. absolute zero

absolute zero Among the living

i think the real question is, if it did, would you stop having it?
    test
  15. XxLiLBuRnAxX

XxLiLBuRnAxX Prolly smarter than you

I heard somewhere that you shouldn't beat off or have sex before your workout on that particular day cuz it drains a lot of your energy.
    Is that true? Ive never actually experimented and tried to see or not....
    test
  16. rocker314

rocker314 Rock Star

yeah i think so. coz u use a lot of energy with sex.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.