DOES GOD EXIST- christopher hitchens vs frank turek debate (vid)

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Jan 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

test
  2. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

So because the drug store would refuse to give me oxycontin or percocet without a prescription, God must exist? :funny:

LMAO. So now all I have to do to debunk an argument for God is talk about medical prescriptions?

My doctor writes my prescriptions anyway. I've never had a prescription just appear there for me when I need one because God gave me a prescription.

What about Aspirin? What if I buy those (contrary to Frank Turek's assumption, they don't need a prescription) and I swallow all of them?

Is Franky boy prepared to explain why there's so much prescription drug abuse? God prescribed Michael Jackson the medication that killed him? Wouldn't that be murder?
    test
  3. TheBigPayback

I didnt get to watch. I can tell your republican slant is all over that comment. If anything like that WAS said im sure it wasnt in that context
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  4. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Republican slant? LOL WUT.

I'm Canadian and a resident of Canada. What the hell do you mean I have a republican slant? The purpose in that would be self-defeating.

This is our Head of State.

[​IMG]

Do you know who that is? If not, I hope the crown might be a giveaway as to what other title she holds.

Now that I've proven Canada is not a republic like America is a republic (and seeing as you're probably a patriotic American who thinks it is the best country in the world, you have a much better shot at being labeled as having a republican slant than I do) ... and since I've stated that the purpose in me having a republican slant being Canadian would be self-defeating ... how is it that I have a republican slant again?
    test
  5. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Not sure what having a political slant has to do with anything though. That was biggest fail of an attempt at an ad hominem attack I've ever seen.
    test
  6. TheBigPayback

oy vey. Just crack a smile. Thats all.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.