Does givin' head make girls horny?

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by .:Pain:., May 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phusion

Phusion WoW This Name is Old

I feel if you dont like it dont give it... because its gonna be wack if I know you aint into it.

Imagine how dull sex would be if you were in the middle of intercourse and you can tell your partner isnt into it.

I mean its the same thing. I'm not saying women should like it, because hey it may not be the best part of it. But its vise versa givin head to a woman hurts after awhile and your juices dont particularly taste great, but you know what I get satisfaction out of pleasing my partner and all that other shit usually isn't even a factor any more, and if you slob that shit up enough you can't even taste shit no more. So if you ask do I like it? Hell yea I like it!

oh and about that the shit wit dont ask for head cause its a turn off. I feel that if I have to ask then you aint doin the shit enough. And i'm the type of guy where sometimes I just wanna get right to it, and I could careless about head.
    test
  2. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

True True... the best part for me is knowing that he's enjoying it. Otherwise I'd be like "fuck you" and not even worry about it.

Us women gotta be careful, though... I remember my cousin telling me that her boyfriend (now fiance) once told her "babe, I'm mad at you... you suck dick too well to be a good girl". For me it's a trip seeing that look in my dude's eye where he doesn't know whether to kiss me or to be ashamed that he even knows me... lol. A lady in the streets, I tell ya... a lady in the streets... :-D
    test
  3. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

MISSKEYdaQUEEN Watch the black panther..

I feel you...But I personally don't casually give head or kiss...I gotta care for you to do both...I gotta really care for you a lot!! I mean....I'll fuck you before i kiss or give you head....Which may sound wierd but uhh..yeahhh
    test
  4. tight-eyes

LMAO @ your rep message... girl, I'm ALWAYS talking crazy... its what I "do"... you've seen the myspace page [and probably some of the messages b/n my friends and I]... thats just my personality... lol!
    test
  5. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

to be honest that shit is a turn on when the girl is a lady in the streets an then all of a sudden she is giving some bomb ass head while giving a seductive looking and downing that bad boy just going all out on it...lol to be honest when a chick is sucking my dick good the last thing ill be thinking about is if she is a whore hahah no man would bother till they busted a nut.
    test
  6. Ixtlan

Ixtlan emceeingain'tforyou...

Will you marry me?

Giving always gets my lady going.
    Because she knows how that jumpstarts my engine.
    She knows when she's done I'm gonna lay something fierce on her.
    test
  7. LordHysider

LordHysider Bawler

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!
    test
  8. LordHysider

LordHysider Bawler

head is the BEST when the chick is into it, head should be giving NO OTHER WAY.

when I started with my girl she was a serious rookie, now I wake up in the middle of the night craving her head, lol.
    test
  9. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

^ word. over the past 8 months the quality of my blowjobs have increased.

at first, teeth were involved, she'd rip down the skin with her hand, hurting, etc.

now she can go no hands, knows how to massage balls while doin it and got a few tricks like the "suck your dick while my head is shaking side to side" jump off.

good golly molly
    test
  10. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

MISSKEYdaQUEEN Watch the black panther..

Goood point...I notice this too...When you give head and give it well....the guy always is willing to go the extra mile! lol

hahaaa
    test
  11. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

you know what...i used to be very much against men asking for head, because everytime they would ask, it sounded like a whinny ass, pussy ass beg...like "PLEASE baby, please....just suck the tip PLEASE" ...that shit was weak to me, so i was very much on the "do not ask me, i'll do it on my own" tip. but, recently, during the heat of the moment, my man asked me, but he did it in a way that wasn't babyish...it was more of an instruction (he did it in a way that was masculine, but not too aggressive so it worked).

i dunno...i think once you're in a good mature relationship, this starts to become less and less of a problem.
    test
  12. .+*MiXd_BeBeQ*+

.+*MiXd_BeBeQ*+ ReMi-Da dRuNkn pRiNcEsS

it can get a woman horny. at least i am one of those... especially when he keeps talking to me.. i love giving head (only in a relationship)
    test
  13. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

See, we shouldn't even have to ask... you should just go and do your thing... handle yours like we handle ours... but when I want it, I'm pretty direct as well
    test
  14. .:AC:.

.:AC:. Smokes or Bananas

you do me and if its worth it baby i'll return the favor
    -from Fair Xchange by Tupac
    test
  15. skandelous_lala

skandelous_lala back from the dead

I think receiving oral sex can have a "casual" feeling attached to it. Giving it though, ehh not so much so I would feel inclined to say. Well that's my feelings anyways. People who have given head to 30 different people and received it from 30 different people might feel otherwise ::shrugs::
    test
  16. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

^I can respect that... you always make good posts.

I just think if you're going to be casual about everything else, why not head? If you're going to be sacred about head, then be sacred with the other activities as well.
    test
  17. R-Tistic

R-Tistic Your favorite DJ

From what I see, most females will only do it if they are horny, because it's a part of sex. I can't say that the act of givin head will "make" them any more horny, but I'd assume that they are horny just because they are doin it. Most of em who do it usually want you to fucc em afterwards, so I'd think they were horny sometime during it.
    test
  18. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

i need a chick like that! cause i like talking nasty while she sucks me clean and tell her how good it is.
    test
  19. tight-eyes

lol @ the last sentence... I bet! The shock usually sets in afterwards... or so I would imagine.
    test
  20. smkn123

smkn123 well alright

mad girls told me they dont really like giving head but they do it cuz dats how shit is i still be gettin some head right in my shit
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.