Does Anyone Train In Braz Jiu Jitsu? If So.. What's Your Belt?

Discussion in 'MMA, Boxing & Other Combat Sports' started by crazyjoeguns, Oct 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

thats a little bit on the expensive side but thats not too bad. there are a lot of expensive ones in chicago. which one is it? let me know before you go to one and ill let you know if its good or not.
    test
  2. SeeSon

SeeSon New Member

Hey, thanks I appreciate it. Its called Brujo Jiu Jitsu.
    test
  3. Ben Official

where exatly in chicago are you located? are you in orland park?
    test
  4. SeeSon

SeeSon New Member

That's where the school is.
    test
  5. Ben Official

i know it is. thats why i was asking because i need to know your location so i can see whats around you. brujos is actually a school i havent heard much about. i hear a lot of good things about gracie barra in chicago, and if your into mma as well i hear jeff currans school is really good. but if your just looking to do bjj gracie barra might be expensive but they have a pretty good school. theres a couple guys i train with who used to train there and they liked it. its hard to tell just by looking at the brujos website how good they are. i would recommend taking a few trial classes before you sign a contract and see how you like it.

when you go, talk to the other guys and see how it is. see how the class is set up and how the time is divided, how the instructor teaches, how you like him, etc.
    test
  6. SeeSon

SeeSon New Member

Yeah, thanks. I wouldn't sign up until like Feb anyway. Right now I am really liking this boxing gym I am going to and wouldn't have the energy until I'm in better shape to do both.
    test
  7. crazyjoeguns

crazyjoeguns fuck u

you can do both.. just add your weight training into that .. in the morning.. before work.. weight training.. evening.. boxing..

same thing .. just do jiu jitsu.. in the evenings.. Rest on sunday..
    test
  8. sniper007

sniper007 New Member

i was in BJJ here in texas, its called Paragon in Edinburg Texas. it was badass but i have no job so i had to quit and i go to college full time. i was more of a no gi guy cuz i dont have money for the gi lol
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.