Does anyone fish?

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Newportz, Jul 2, 2013.

1. J o o k

J o o k Win your battles before they’ve even been fought.

Lol I just seen that, wtf.

First time hearing about such a fish.

Portz what does one do with this fish once they catch it?
    test
  2. Newportz

Newportz Bang Bang

Catch and release..They unhooked him while he was still in the water..

Goliath's are on the critically endangered list.
    test
  3. Newportz

Newportz Bang Bang

Man, we were ripping Gag Grouper out of the water faster then we could drop the bait last weekend....This dude I fish with every once in awhile has some of the best grouper holes on the west coast of Florida...

I love Grouper.
    test
  4. Newportz

Newportz Bang Bang

Yeah man, I caught a decent size Sail Fish in Costa...Just seeing one of those things up close had my adrenaline through the roof....and I've caught Tarpon that were pretty good fights...

but nothing like this....the dood catching that fish in the video is a pro...and he about lost his mind when he saw he hooked that monster..
    test
  5. Newportz

Newportz Bang Bang

My friends dad was just telling me the same thing...he went on a fishing trip up in Alaska and was ripping in some salmon...I've not a fan of salmon as far as taste, but catching them up in Alaska is on my long term to-do list.
    test
  6. Jammin' Jobus

Jammin' Jobus S A D B O Y S

Yeah I live in the Yukon (the Canadian Territory adjacent Alaska). Like a 4 hr drive from haines alaska. During the Salmon runs its crazy. You'll be fishing and look around and see like 3 900 lb grizzly bears eating fish like 100 meters from you.
    test
  7. JesusOfRap

JesusOfRap DO SOMETHING FOOL

my dad was doing his fishing in texas, he says the boat he was on was wack because the line reeled in itself electronically. takes the fun out of it if u ask me.
    test
  8. Vikto Beats

Vikto Beats aka Viktomajarmo

When I was young me and my pops would go to the pier once or twice a month. We'd leave at like 3 in the morning and meet his 2 friends, these Japanese cats who owned a restaurant and caught their own fish to supply the kitchen.

Shit was like the Karate Kid Fishing Edition, we did it for a good 3-4 years and they'd just always be there training me haha. I got real good, we'd catch like 15-20 fish each session sometimes, and just give it to the dudes who'd skin em and prep em for the kitchen right then and there. Shit was a crazy experience.

Since then I havent done any real fishing, once in a while we go to this man made lake full of fish they just throw in there themselves. You pay an entry fee, rent a rod that's literally just a stick with a reel, buy bait, and catch fish and pay for them on the spot lol. You get to bbq it right there too, they prep em for you. Pretty coo spot but nothin near a real fishing experience.
    test
  9. J o o k

J o o k Win your battles before they’ve even been fought.

Lmfao shit sounds like a disney land ride.
    test
  10. Vikto Beats

hahahahaha, it's a pretty dope spot if you aint tryna do some real fishin. Just take a bunch of weed and drinks. We'd have lil annual picnics there with my old bandmates and friends. Basically a park, with a fake ass fishing experience for fun.
    test
  11. Newportz

Newportz Bang Bang

The asians are easily THE best people to fish with...My step father is Filipino...If I bring him out to the grouper holes
    then we have zero problems with fish & wildlife, because every grouper is stripped and filleted the moment they were caught...

Fishing for yellowfin tuna is instant sashimi w/ pops..
    test
  12. Vikto Beats

Yup exactly how those cats did it. They would catch literally 50-60 fish. Sometimes we'd barely be showin up around 4:30-5:00AM and they'd have buckets full. Dude's were fucking magical. I seriously don't remember ANYTHING they taught me back then cause its been so long lol. But me and my pops had it down to science thanks to them and had a hell of a 3 year run. Ate so much fucking fish back then hahaha

What sucks is I never ate sushi as a kid, my family is all old school as fuck. Me and my bro are the only ones born in America, they all from Bahgdad/Kerkuk Iraq. So sushi was always out of the question, I tried it for the first time when I was like 18 years old. We coulda made so much amazing sashimi back then man what a shame
    test
  13. Pace Beats

Pace Beats Doesn't Feed The Trolls

i live on an island and honestly never went fishing in the ocean here , but i grew up fishing in creeks n shit in the woods when i was younger

but when i was in corpus christi i was catching tons of fish off this giant dock and every fish caught i gave to this dude who was fishing for sharks , ended up getting a small one on his line and let me reel it in , wasnt that big but still pretty dope since i was so young

we ate shark that night
    test
  14. itsaviman

itsaviman Well-Known Member

Fishing is great. Relaxing.

Drink a couple beers, chill.

Usually just go for bass, catfish, etc.

Went to the Chesapeake bay and caught a few huge rock fish.

But usually just local lakes, reservoirs
    test