Does anybody on here RACE!?!?!?!

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by DontH8me, May 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DontH8me

DontH8me New Member

IF so what is the fastest car you have beat. And what car did you beat them with?

Mine so far was a 1998 Mustang Cobra. I have a GSX eclipse w/ simple mods. Beat from 0-90. He sucked at the launch so i caught him out of the hole and beat him by 2 cars. I was surprised the car didnt really impress me. Beat numerous amounts of civics and other riced out cars.
    test
  2. Tigre

Tigre Ax Me About Ebonics

Humm with my car now.... i would say, SC s2k, new cobra, 95 SC Mustang GT, turbo SI running very low boost...BPU Supra, EVO VIII, GN, and just beat my friends 96 Viper GTS with simple mods...

Most of these races were from a 2nd gear roll, like the Viper, and the mustangs. Pulled easily on all but the Viper. Only pulled 3/4's of a car on the viper to 120mph. Any higher and of course he would of won.

S2k got owned all day long, and the turbo'd SI as well. Only real lose thus far is against my mechanics modified Z06. Cant touch him from a stop, and i can hang for a while with him from a roll, but he always tears me a new one by around 90. Oh yeah the other loss was to a Supra w/T78 pushing about 600rwhp...oops..lol
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.