does a loving God

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Dec 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him

I John 2:27

For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an Antichrist. Look to yourselves, that we lose not those things which we have wrought, but that we receive a full reward. Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.

II John 1:7-9

Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, And saying Where is the promise of his coming ? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation. For this they willingly are ignorant of...
    II Peter 3:3-5
    test
  2. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

ok, so, this is saying to avoid being in opposition to "so called" fake science...which is what creationism is doing...
    the statement is essentially a quadruple negative, that got fancied up, ans, combined with the fore and aft pieces, was probably originally more along the lines of

Some professing that science is fake have erred due to complete trust in their faith. Do not oppose science just because of the profane and vain babblings that make up your beliefs

and Coup, i think ratiko was making the point that you are proselytizing in the worst way, by using your own misguided bible quote...and he did it quite well if that was the intention
    test
  3. Coup d'état

Breathless I don't know what ratiko was doing...lol I thought he was just trollin. So when in doubt scripture is always a great choice. I think you are reading too deep into it though...

that word 'science' in the scripture I used, I'm pretty sure it just means knowlge in some sense, not the actual sciene that we monderns understand it as today...

and that is exactly what science does in modern times...to gather knowledge. But the poison of it is evolution. Mix a little bit of poison with good stuff and people believe it...just like most big lies.
    test
  4. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

no, idiot, the poison of science and knowledge is folks like you, denying facts...

YOU are profanely babbling in the opposition of science (knowledge) calling it false
    YOU are limiting humanity, and thereby limiting the "creation of god" according to you

those verses are explicitly saying "we don't know all the facts, and don't be a fucking idiot when knew facts come around, the real basis of your faith is not being broken down by the evidence that one worthless segment of your beliefs (literal biblical creation) is wrong"
    test
  5. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

1 Corinthians 13:1-13 ESV

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give away all I have, and if I deliver up my body to be burned, but have not love, I gain nothing. Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; ...​

note: you guys are gonna be well versed christians before you know it.
    test
  6. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

Romans 8:1-39 ESV

There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. For the law of the Spirit of life has set you free in Christ Jesus from the law of sin and death. For God has done what the law, weakened by the flesh, could not do. By sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh and for sin, he condemned sin in the flesh, in order that the righteous requirement of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not according to the flesh but according to the Spirit. For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit set their minds on the things of the Spirit. ...
    test
  7. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Go check the hebrew and find out

Strong's Exhaustive Bible Concordance Online

Strong's Concordance with Hebrew and Greek Lexicon
    test
  8. Coup d'état

what do those sites say Science means in Hebrew ?

I'm sure it's something along the lines of knowledge?
    test
  9. Coup d'état

breath there is something you are not understanding here...

1. there is not science behind what you think
    a. you are being programmed and indoctrinated (we all have been).

2. There is no evidence to support an old universe and evolution at all.

So who is the fool ? If you are so sure, please post up some direct evidence. Otherwise, go out and learn why you belive the way you do. Don't be a sucker.
    test
  10. MissAndrya

MissAndrya Evolution is what is.

And so, each demands viable proof from the other, while each also claims there is no proof FOR the other. Epic battle? Or epic fail??

Clearly, it's a no win situation, a stalemate.

Wait till I throw the wrench in, lol
    test
  11. TheBigPayback

Ya.

Result of search for "science": 4093 madda` mad-daw' or maddai {mad-dah'}; from 3045; intelligence or consciousness:--knowledge, science, thought.

Whats the surrounding verse ill look it up. Could have a little different meaning in surrounding context.
    test
  12. TheBigPayback

Lol. *Waits*
    test
  13. Coup d'état

true that PB...
    test
  14. MissAndrya

Ok, I have the time to do so today. I just have to figure out how, lol
    test
  15. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

A loving God will still take you back even after you've been a fuck up all your life(ie- jaybee,dex,nightmarex, etc...) you just have to be sincere in your repentence.
    test
  16. MissAndrya

Thread posted :)
    test
  17. MissAndrya

Posted, for your enjoyment ;)
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.