does a loving God

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Dec 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Does a loving God care where u spend eternity?

Does a loving God forgoe rebuke and allow you to fullfill the lusts of the flesh?

Does a loving God punish or correct you when your doing something wrong?

Would a loving God try to guide you away from negetive promoting lifestyles or actions?

Does a loving God love their childen unconditionally?

Does a loving God allow the sun to shine on both his friends and his enemies?

Eill a loving God respect your wishes, even if your wishes are self destructive?

Would a loving God force you to spend eternity with someone you hate?

Of course not. God cannot force u to follow him into the path a of righteousness.
    If your wish is to dislike God, our God is such a loving God he would respect your wishes
    to live in eternal seperation from him. Even though it pains him to do so.

Thats real love.
    test
  2. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

amen.

God will glorify the son either by you in hell or you in his Kingdom. He don't need us. We need him.
    test
  3. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

I don't need him.
    test
  4. Coup d'état

The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Psalm 14:1
    test
  5. Look im Gangsta

“Literature, not scripture, sustains the mind and --since there is no other metaphor--also the soul.

God is not Great, chaper 1, page 5.
    test
  6. Look im Gangsta

Your spelling of hilarious is hilarious to me.
    test
  7. Coup d'état

is it ? Well that's good.

I still got a good laugh out of that comet.
    test
  8. Look im Gangsta

What comet was that?
    test
  9. Coup d'état

Scripture is literature. So this comment fails hard at knocking the bible in anyway. Also, the KJB is recognized world wide as one of the most artful books of literature in the history of the English language.
    test
  10. Coup d'état

Comet Trollin is a art.
    test
  11. Look im Gangsta

Pretty sure Of Mice and Men was met with more critical praise than the Bible.
    test
  12. Look im Gangsta

What comet was it?
    test
  13. Coup d'état

Steinbeck ? I'm sure dude

Thus saith the Lord, Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, neither let the mighty man glory in his might, let not the rich man glory in his riches: But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth me, that I am the Lord which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousnss, in the earth for in these things I delight, saith the Lord.

Jeremiah 9:23
    test
  14. Look im Gangsta

Sounds a bit full of himself, doesn't he?
    test
  15. Coup d'état

Here is a verse, that explains your condition...if you were to boil it all down, tracing it back through time.

How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how are thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

Isaiah 14:12-15

Now that is full of it. You share the same attitude ? Don't share the same fate. You have a chance, Satan does not, and he knows it. That said, he being the earthly ruler, will do anything to take you with to hell. I mean anything. This is why you are mocking if you were to boil it all down. And this is the root of evolution.

Notice he said ascend into heaven. the humanist teach man will become god, enter evolution. Get it ?

Now, who is full of what ?
    test
  16. Look im Gangsta

"I don't like to attack religious people. It kind of feels like it's a bit too easy and the battles already been won... But really it just sounds rude, like if you're at a party and some one in conversation is like "Oh, I'm a Christian, I'm a Muslim, I'm a Jew", it's very rude there to say: "Oh how ridiculous!" I feel at this point we have to treat people with kindness and love and respect in the same way you treat a child running around a party saying: "I'm a helicopter!!!" So I say "Good for you! We're all having fun, I'm a choo choo train!".

Simon Amstell
    test
  17. Coup d'état

And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but the demonstration of the spirit and of power: That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.

I Corinthians 2:4-5
    test
  18. Look im Gangsta

Not that I value 'wisdom' too much, but I do find it laughable that you're ordered to dismiss experience in of blind faith. favour
    test
  19. Coup d'état

I will agree with that^ if you can prove it with scripture.

...keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called: Which some professing have errred concerning the faith.

I Timothy 6:20-21
    test
  20. Look im Gangsta

And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but the demonstration of the spirit and of power: That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.

I Corinthians 2:4-5
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.