Documentaries...

Discussion in 'Writer's Block' started by RealMS, Aug 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RealMS

RealMS Ne te quaesiveris extra

I'm not even really sure if it's related to poetry but I think it is as far as literature. Well, last summer towards the end of this writing class I took, I had the chance to film a documentary, but I didn't. I can't remember exactly why, but now that I think about it, I think it'd be something to look into.

Has anyone ever filmed one?

What I really wanna know is though, since I'm already making a thread is, what else do you do with your poetry itself? Or is it more of a self thing. Just curious.
    test
  2. RealMS

RealMS Ne te quaesiveris extra

Actually I wanna know both lol
    test
  3. Syza Koza

Syza Koza New Member

No.

And.. the last piece i wrote i gave to my girl and showed maybe two people from RM. I think i showed you, Marie. So yea, it's definitely a personal thing. Although i never really liked anything i wrote, some of it was okay and worth looking back on. It's a shame i never kept any of it, it's on rm tho lol.
    test
  4. Killafornian

Killafornian West Side Til I Die

more of a self thing to me. but most pieces i post here at RM are the ones i made out of nowhere. unlike koza here tho, i have them all. there's just so many of em sometimes i dont kno if i posted it already lol.

i had my files of documentaries but i guess they're just for my personal references. remembered once when i did one in tijuana (blackmarket - i won't tell what's there). a 14 year old shoved a homemade improvised shotgun. i kinda had this knee jerk for a whole day.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.