Doctor Doom on amphetamines

Discussion in 'Open Mic' started by Baron Mynd, Dec 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron Mynd

Baron Mynd Swaggersaurus Rex

The original micfiend with formidable rhymeschemes. I grew sick of the lime green I used to call home, now that shit is behind me. I'm fooling. Although a lot of truth is said in jest. I'm an opportunist letting stress off so you can second guess my rotten mood, but never question what I do. It begs acceptance. Solitudes an endless sentence to a monster who blends dependency with wanting to pen relentlessly what bothers you exponentially. I've not got a clue what the hell it means. I'm Doctor Doom on amphetamines. I lock my room and attempt to sleep hoping the sonic-booms in my head'll cease before I jump off this roof just to get some peace. I'm seldom seen, yet everpresent. Evergreen and efflorescent. Went from a never been to textual legend between the ages of seventeen and twentyseven.
    test
  2. nO gOoD!

nO gOoD! Life Music :: Press Play

swag bruh
    test
  3. MrFlux001

MrFlux001 Member

Yes, just yes. Unbelievable tekkers.
    test
  4. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

That whole thing was pretty killer, that evergreen efflorescent was nice, excellent rhyme scheme, easy flow to catch, but I'd prefer to see it structured in a way that shows how you fit it on beatwise lines
    test
  5. Exxxxis

Exxxxis .......................

I've said numerous times on several different boards that I'm not a fan of the paragraph format, it's pieces like this though that make me rethink that statement.Your flow is brilliant here, rhyme scheme is also just as equally dope...content as a whole is more than solid with some great word choices and multie usage, sick spit BM.

...Stay upwards.
    test
  6. Baron Mynd

Baron Mynd Swaggersaurus Rex

Much respect fellas, appreciate the peepage as always!
    test
  7. kyothechemist

kyothechemist New Member

I fuck with this pretty hard. Being on amphetamines now I can definitaly take this to my liking lol.

Dig the rhymescheme and tone of it all.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.