Do you...

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by GaLaTeA, Jan 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

well, my truck doesnt even have an engine in it right now. the monte carlo doesnt run to my knowledge. the riviera runs but doesnt get driven. lol. we're jus shitty car hoarders.
    test
  2. JBCizzle

JBCizzle Fighting White Lightning

Seems like you could have run train at Cash for Clunkers. You have some classic American cars man.
    test
  3. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Ever thought about restoring those cars and selling them for a profit?
    test
  4. Tacky Jones

we probably could have.

my 71 stepside was given to me by my grandpa before he died. he had it forever. it needed work and my dad was going to fix it up nice for when i turned 16. then the economy dipped. 5 years later, and its in the same condition. so i may jus say fuck it pay for everything myself.

the 75 monte carlo was my moms, then she gave it to her brother, then he gave it back to us. again, same story, my dad was going to fix it up and give it to my brother, but business started to go downhill. so its collecting dust.

the riviera is an 89 i think. i dont really like it, but its the closest to running, and 10 mpg in my current truck is a killer.
    test
  5. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Honestly, those cars need to be fixed up first ~ even if takes a while, and then decide what to do with them; either keep them, see if their value will rise, or sell them..

A lot of people, who've had businesses for only buying cars cheap, fixing them and reselling them went down under a few years back, when the "crisis" hit. For some reason, cars over here haven't been selling as well as they used to, then again, it's a completely different story on the Indian and Chinese car markets ~ sales have been going up for the past few years.
    test
  6. Tacky Jones

i'd love to have em running. i've even though about buying the monte carlo off my parents, after my trucks running. my truck wont be my everyday vehicle. i'm not gonna leave that in the parking lot at school after its fixed up.
    test
  7. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Sounds like a plan...start saving your money...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.