Do you...

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by GaLaTeA, Jan 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

...ever park your car in a parking spot reserved for people with disabilities?

If so, why? Is it that hard to find a parking spot a few feet away?
    test
  2. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

No. I usually park in quiet areas of towns/car parks. I'm not concerned with having to walk that extra 2 minutes and there's less chance of some retard hitting my car with his trolley. Any passenger I have hates it though.
    test
  3. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

I'm more or less the same, and if I know I won't be able to get a parking spot near by, I'll either walk (if I'm in the city center), or leave my car in a parking garage and take a cab to the location I'm headed.

I've stumbled upon an ignorant James Bond today...guess he's wasn't keen on walking either..
    [​IMG]
    test
  4. JBCizzle

JBCizzle Fighting White Lightning

No, I'd never think of doing something like that. Granted, I also live in a small town in A-MURRR-ICA where there is usually plenty of parking. I also don't have the self-important asshole gene that is often embedded in people with luxury cars.
    test
  5. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

A month or so ago, a few college students parked in the parking area for disabled, and when they came back to their car, there were already traffic cops and a spider truck there ~ while loading the car, it fell to the ground, resulting in the car getting totaled. :funny:
    test
  6. JBCizzle

Then I think that justice has been served. Karma's a bitch.
    test
  7. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

It's the car owner's fault for parking where they obviously shouldn't have, but I'm guessing that before they started loading the car on the spider (tow) truck, one of the wheels had to move and it didn't get embraced properly...:eek:hwell:
    test
  8. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

test
  9. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

never have. I usually park far away. Especially in my truck. Parkings a bitch in that thing, so I'll go to the far end of the lot, and hope theres two open spaces so i dont have to do the double or sometimes triple take.
    test
  10. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

If you don't have park sensors, I'd suggest you'd get them ~ those are an amazing help when parking in tight spaces..
    test
  11. Tacky Jones

i should look into how much they cost. im hoping to get my mom's old Riviera running in the next few months. i dont really like it, but im sick of driving that big thing, lol.
    test
  12. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

They're not super expensive, I think that you'd get decent ones for lets say around $50 ~ $100 range...

Parking Sensor - Compare Prices, Reviews and Buy at Nextag - Price - Review

What's wrong with your mom's car?
    test
  13. Tacky Jones

im actually not even sure. its been out at my dads shop for about 5 years. i think most of the problems with it are cosmetic. the headliners caving in, it needs a paint job. minor shit. after a couple pay checks i can prolly take care of that shit.

though im not sure if i want to put money into getting my mom's car running and borrowing that, or putting the money into my other truck, which is also collecting dust at my dads shop. lol.
    test
  14. JBCizzle

Anyone that's been with a virgin can shed a little light on parking in tight spaces. :)
    test
  15. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Nice...I'm assuming the car hasn't been driven much, if all in the past 5 years? The engine will be hella sleepy...
    test
  16. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

:funny: :dead: :funny:
    test
  17. Tacky Jones

test
  18. Tacky Jones

lol. we got 3 cars out there that havent ran in forever. definitely chucking a few bug bombs in before i drive any of them, lol. but yeah. it'll be nice driving a car that i could fit in the bed of my current truck.
    test
  19. JBCizzle

My apologies for interrupting your conversation guys. :)
    test
  20. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

:funny: poor vehicles, they need the exercise too...

Nah, no need to apologise...(=
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.